What's new

20+ Pakistani Soldiers killed in Suicide attack in North Waziristan.

Why as a muslim and Pakistani i should keep letting them melign the name of my religion and country when they were murderous before Pakistan and still are.
They were murderous before Islam and still the same...
So its not Islam or Pakistan...its them..
I want to make this point very clear.

Tera kia pata nimaz parhta bi he ya nahi.

I don't get it. So what, he wants to take the tribal areas and run off with them to Af? :omghaha:

On a serious note. @Safriz says that their inherent brutal culture feeds the terrorism in Pakistan but then the TTP has a robust Punjabi cell too, so it cannot be just because of the tribals. @Hyperion in fact posted quite a few times about the Punjabi elements in the TTP and the LEJ.

Luffy on the other hand states that the tribals are within their rights to shelter militants and mujaheddins because their culture and traditions demand that they do so- if PA tries to intervene then there will be an obvious retaliation. That just sounds like a coercive stance, nay it is a coercion. If you do whats good for your security we'll fight you and worsen the security situation, if you do nothing then we may not fight you but the situation will deteriorate anyway. :undecided: Catch-22?

Yaaaar The Tribals have been dealt most unjustly by subsequent Governments in Pakistan; their areas should have been developed long before & the many amenities in life we take for granted should have been made available to them. Different examples through out our History, past & present, has shown than when given the Opportunities the people of the Tribal Areas are more than a match for anyone out there whatever the field. Unfortunately like the rest of Pakistan corruption, nepotism & an absolutely abysmal state of governance has kept them & Baluchistan for that matter, away from progress & the fruit's of progress, but because those areas were already quite underdeveloped to begin with, these things compounding their lack of progress manifold.

That coupled with some of our past policies or rather their execution made a mess of the situation & subsequently the Tribal Areas have suffered a lot & there are elements therein who think exactly what is stated above, as are present in the rest of Pakistan. But to somehow hone in on them & ignore the countless thousands of other Tribals who are with the Army on this is myopic at best.

@Hyperion can add more ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a question to pakistanis.. why cant pakistani army men infiltrate these laskars or captured tribals used as infiltrators to get information about tribal intentions.

before 2000s Pakistani army never entered in these areas because of FATA's autonomy and in 2000s Pakistani army entered in these areasfor the first time since 1947 to look for Al Qaida terrorists which grew into a full scale insurgency. Pakistan has very loose control in these areas.

Most of Luffy's conversations revolve around a few things :

(i) My beloved Pukhtoons in Afghanistan !

(ii) Oh how I'm separated from them because of a grand conspiracy !

(iii) The Punjabi is shoving his culture, language & value-system down our throats !

(iv) And nows hes killing us too !

(v) Damnit, hes even corrupted some of the Pukhtoons !

And the many off-shoots of the above ! :coffee:

So when a Tribal joins the FC or the Army & says - FoOk it...these aren't Pukhtoons let alone Muslims who butcher our sons & daughters, who blow themselves up in our towns & our markets & who'd want to take us back to the stone-age, hes not looking through the situation as a Pukhtoon or a Tribal, hes just brain-washed by the Punjabi Army ! :undecided:

I'm sure @Hyperion can shed some more light on this !

Lol pata nahi kyun hansi agai.
Ye national ego aur fauji ego dikaney ka moqa nahi he...ye aik nazriati fitna bi he, aur iski nazriat jurr kaatnay se hi solution niklay ga...aab saray mehsud ya wazir ko tou qatal nahi kar sakte, inn sey baat cheet karni hogi...

Lol pata nahi kyun hansi agai.
Ye national ego aur fauji ego dikaney ka moqa nahi he...ye aik nazriati fitna bi he, aur iski nazriat jurr kaatnay se hi solution niklay ga...aab saray mehsud ya wazir ko tou qatal nahi kar sakte, inn sey baat cheet karni hogi...

Yaraaa kuch tou karnaa hii hoo gaaa - Fil haaal tou bareiii masleiii hain ! :undecided:

before 2000s Pakistani army never entered in these areas because of FATA's autonomy and in 2000s Pakistani army entered in these areasfor the first time since 1947 to look for Al Qaida terrorists which grew into a full scale insurgency. Pakistan has very loose control in these areas.
probabaly this is why they have zero respect and fear of the army. kashmir ko khaak sambhalaygey ager apna mulk nahin sambhaltah

There are two racists on this forum.... guess their names... :P
@Armstrong @Dillinger

No,
Its not raciam... More like mentioning facts...
Islam isnt the cause of terrorism 'tribal mentality' is...
7th century AD was when Islam came to central Asia including tribal areas,and even back then these were 'warring tribes' and same today.
So Islam didnt or couldnt change their warring menrality.
The trouble with tribal warrior mentality is that if thereis no war,they will create one....
This gives bad name to the whole of Pakistan when the real culprit is a small area where tribals live and are violent by default.
Making people aware of this 'fact' isnt racism.

@Safriz, ma man, do you know that one day, you yourself will be responsible for some sort of ginormous fcuk-up in your personal life? You are highly emotional, and can be inflamed at drop of a hat.

Till this day, I haven't seen ONE productive strategy or comment about how to solve a problem, rather it's always about how to inflame it further.

@Monkey D Luffy maybe a huge racist (such are yourself) and a gigantic pain in the arse 95% of the time, yet he is way better informed about ground realities, whereas, you always just start with these uncontrolled fits of reactions, that mean absolutely nothing, even to the casual observer.

Dude, it's such a shame that people such as yourself have been made JTT's. Think tanks, generally speaking, are supposed to observe a situation and present strategies and eventualities of what-if scenarios. My advice, grow up fast, before someone forces you to grow up in a very painful way. No that's not a threat. What I'm saying is, next time you open your mouth in public, someone may not take very kindly to your line of thinking, and the verbal-diarrhea that you spew so uncontrollably. In real life, the opposing force to a verbal-momentum is a bi*ch.

I don't get it. So what, he wants to take the tribal areas and run off with them to Af? :omghaha:

On a serious note. @Safriz says that their inherent brutal culture feeds the terrorism in Pakistan but then the TTP has a robust Punjabi cell too, so it cannot be just because of the tribals. @Hyperion in fact posted quite a few times about the Punjabi elements in the TTP and the LEJ.

Luffy on the other hand states that the tribals are within their rights to shelter militants and mujaheddins because their culture and traditions demand that they do so- if PA tries to intervene then there will be an obvious retaliation. That just sounds like a coercive stance, nay it is a coercion. If you do whats good for your security we'll fight you and worsen the security situation, if you do nothing then we may not fight you but the situation will deteriorate anyway. :undecided: Catch-22?

Iss @Armstrong ki batou may mut aa. I was talking about the first ever military operation of P.A back in 2003...it was wrong decision, back then there was no TTP, no suicide bombings , attacks etc at all...there were few hunreds foriegners permenantly settled in waziristan permenantly, remember they were retired mujahideen...pakistan army pushed them to the corner in the name of war on terror for dollors, which made them retialate...now after decade we have TTP all over the country.

Iss @Armstrong ki batou may mut aa. I was talking about the first ever military operation of P.A back in 2003...it was wrong decision, back then there was no TTP, no suicide bombings , attacks etc at all...there were few hunreds foriegners permenantly settled in waziristan permenantly, remember they were retired mujahideen...pakistan army pushed them to the corner in the name of war on terror for dollors, which made them retialate...now after decade we have TTP all over the country.

But they are muahideen and the PA declared itself part of the WOT, aren't these same fighters fighting in Afghanistan? Obviously the PA would go after them. Or are you saying that Pakistan should not have entered the WOT In the first place?

But they are muahideen and the PA declared itself part of the WOT, aren't these same fighters fighting in Afghanistan? Obviously the PA would go after them. Or are you saying that Pakistan should not have entered the WOT In the first place?

I dont give a fck about American's war on terror. We lost a friendly neighbour. And got infection of TTP....

@Safriz, ma man, do you know that one day, you yourself will be responsible for some sort of ginormous fcuk-up in your personal life? You are highly emotional, and can be inflamed at drop of a hat.

Till this day, I haven't seen ONE productive strategy or comment about how to solve a problem, rather it's always about how to inflame it further.

I am listening..
You being the 'local' never came up with a viable solution either...Did you?

No,
Its not raciam... More like mentioning facts...
Islam isnt the cause of terrorism 'tribal mentality' is...
7th century AD was when Islam came to central Asia including tribal areas,and even back then these were 'warring tribes' and same today.
So Islam didnt or couldnt change their warring menrality.
The trouble with tribal warrior mentality is that if thereis no war,they will create one....
This gives bad name to the whole of Pakistan when the real culprit is a small area where tribals live and are violent by default.
Making people aware of this 'fact' isnt racism.

I agree its not racism. Racism is when a superior looks down upon inferior. You are not superior, its reverse racism.

@Hyperion and @Armstrong
I am not a racist. I am pashtun...i dont make jokes on nigggers

Dude, you do have sense of humor... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree its not racism. Racism is when a superior looks down upon inferior. You are not superior, its reverse racism.

@Hyperion and @Armstrong
I am not a racist. I am pashtun...i dont make jokes on nigggers

Then shut up, sit quiet, don't abuse, and let elders think. :woot:

I am listening..

I am listening..

Hyperion might think of you as an emotional stupid...but i think you are very calm and controlled person, convincing and dangerous one...people wont believe words of so called afghani "racist" like me, but they would believe your opinions about tribals because you love pak army and hate tribals for killing them...you have convinced them that all tribals are at fault, bad tribals are killing our brave army jawans...there is no sympathy for tribals at all on this military forum, my reporting of posts is of no use...

Back
Top Bottom