What's new

20+ Pakistani Soldiers killed in Suicide attack in North Waziristan.

You have done such a degrading commentry against tribals , worthy of infraction, then put pak flag at the end of your post , wishing best of luck to PA. It is good tactic.
Tribals are warrior people, you cant crush them by force. Or subjugate them through humiliation. Inko agar respect se samjao gay tu tumay respect se sunay gey...british extensively studied them and knew how to communicate with them. Pakistani soldiers dont bother about details.
During nation wide crack down on mehsuds, I was travelling from tank, PA soldiers stopped our bus, told all mehsud passengers to come out of the bus and then they start kicking them with their heavy boots for no reason and they told us to move without them...i was like wtf? ...i dont know what happened with those mehsuds but if they are alive they would never forgive every kick that they recieved that day.....
Go back in time, these tribals were calm and peaceful. You started crack down on their arab and other foriegner guests on american order with whom they had made rishtadari . These arab and uzbek mujahdeens of Afghan jihad were settled by our own governament. Now the thing is pashtun never give up on his guest and those who are under their protection. Mullah omar decided to face whole invasion than handing over bin laden. Wazirs and mehsuds also refused to go against their character. As there were price tags on these arab, chechen and uzbek mujahideens by FBI, so in greed of dollors Pak army got hasty and used force against tribals....and now result is infront of every one.
You are fighting with people whose history is fighting super powers for decades and ultimately bringing them down to knees...you want to defeat them? Your only option is nuke. Otherwise start talking with them.

i never degraded tribals.....get it clear
there are bad people in the every community i just mentioned (any one not tribals specifically) to be gone
they can be afghan refugees in the tribal areas too (there have been previously) if u are a tribal u must be well aware of them,
there is a thread on the previous operation u can easily notice a SPANISH passport being recovered from there
here is the link (look at the last post on page 9) http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ion-south-waziristan-military-pictures-9.html

PA has soldiers from tribal regions and can easily communicate with them, if the brits can so can we

firstly i was in for keeping the tribals with Pakistan and getting rid of the bad people FOR THE TRIBALS

who is using force against the tribals ??? many of the tribals have migrated to different areas across Pakistan, and they are still living happily, meanwhile whats left in the tribal areas would certainly be the people who want to conquer it !!!!

and if you think that due GREED OF DOLLARS pak army started to use force, well i can only realize that you do not read newspapers, DO YOU FEEL THE PAIN THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS GOING THROUGH, EACH AND EVERY CITY HAS BEEN ATTACKED ONCE, DONT YOU THINK USING FORCE AGAINST TTP IS RIGHT, TTP HAD CONQUERED TRIBALS HOMES AND HAVE FORCED THE TRIBALS TO LEAVE THEIR OWN HOMES. AS THEY (TTP) ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MAYHEM THEY SHOULD BE DEALT WITH FORCE.

and the current bombing proves that there are bad people still living in North Waziristan

and i was wishing them (PA) good luck to get rid of the BAD PEOPLE FOR THE TRIBALS so please calm down bro.

Beyta tou kabhi naa tou tribal areas gaya hai naa hii internet key ilawa kabhi kisi tribal sey baat kii hai...
Try a visit to tribalistan and try entering an argument with a tribal...
And you will see where i am coming from....
Yes their society and tribal mentality is the root cause of their backwardness and terrorism originating from their area by their people....

Yaaar koii 5-6 Tribal dosts haiin meriii in real-life mein & many more who are my Dad's colleagues & friends; phir kuch Pukhtoon family mein bhii hain tou kuch tou pataa chall hiii jataaa haii na ! :undecided:

But mein nahin jaaa sakaa Tribal Areas, unfortunately ! :cray:

Inshallah agliii dafaa jub Peshawar ka chakar lageiii gaa tou saaath waliii agency jaooon gaaa ! :agree:

Why as a muslim and Pakistani i should keep letting them melign the name of my religion and country when they were murderous before Pakistan and still are.
They were murderous before Islam and still the same...
So its not Islam or Pakistan...its them..
I want to make this point very clear.

If there was a vendetta by the Tribes against the Pakistan Army, then the FC, which is not only predominantly Pukhtoon but at that Tribal Pukhtoon or the Tribal Lashkars set up from these same Tribes, would not be fighting under the command or in unison with the Pakistan Army !

If you can understand Luffy's reference point in most things, you'd be able to gauge what his opinion is going to be on most issues ! :tup:

Don't really know Luffy jis POV yaara, but he's admitting that the tribals gave shelter to foreign jihadists and mujaheddin fighters and at the same time he's saying that PA has no right to ask them or coerce them into desisting from providing shelter to such militants. He's basically saying that the Tribal tradition of "meheman navazi" supersedes Pakistan's commitment to the world at large that it will not allow its territory to be used by militants and even Pakistan's own security situation with regard to the TTP. CONFUSED!! :undecided:

Clarify karde mere liye bhai.

Don't really know Luffy jis POV yaara, but he's admitting that the tribals gave shelter to foreign jihadists and mujaheddin fighters and at the same time he's saying that PA has no right to ask them or coerce them into desisting from providing shelter to such militants. He's basically saying that the Tribal tradition of "meheman navazi" supersedes Pakistan's commitment to the world at large that it will not allow its territory to be used by militants and even Pakistan's own security situation with regard to the TTP. CONFUSED!! :undecided:

Clarify karde mere liye bhai.

Most of Luffy's conversations revolve around a few things :

(i) My beloved Pukhtoons in Afghanistan !

(ii) Oh how I'm separated from them because of a grand conspiracy !

(iii) The Punjabi is shoving his culture, language & value-system down our throats !

(iv) And nows hes killing us too !

(v) Damnit, hes even corrupted some of the Pukhtoons !

And the many off-shoots of the above ! :coffee:

So when a Tribal joins the FC or the Army & says - FoOk it...these aren't Pukhtoons let alone Muslims who butcher our sons & daughters, who blow themselves up in our towns & our markets & who'd want to take us back to the stone-age, hes not looking through the situation as a Pukhtoon or a Tribal, hes just brain-washed by the Punjabi Army ! :undecided:

I'm sure @Hyperion can shed some more light on this !

Last edited by a moderator:
For readers from India, try not to dilute my message by silly challenging it. It's a serious topic, for once, show some seriousness and debate about what India needs to do. One nation isn't holier than cow. The terrorism threat is the same for everyone.

u bring an idiotic unrelated note to the thread and ask people to discuss the offtopic....ja beta....ja....hajmola khao.....aur thandi lassi piyoo.....

i have a question to pakistanis.. why cant pakistani army men infiltrate these laskars or captured tribals used as infiltrators to get information about tribal intentions.

i have a question to pakistanis.. why cant pakistani army men infiltrate these laskars or captured tribals used as infiltrators to get information about tribal intentions.

They already do that !

will u plz gimme some instances when tribal militants were captured this way. as far as i know they are even hosted on TV.

(iii) The Punjabi is shoving his culture, language & value-system down our throats !

So when a Tribal joins the FC or the Army & says - FoOk it...these aren't Pukhtoons let alone Muslims who butcher our sons & daughters, who blow themselves up in our towns & our markets & who'd want to take us back to the stone-age, hes not looking through the situation as a Pukhtoon or a Tribal, hes just brain-washed by the Punjabi Army ! :undecided:

I don't get it. So what, he wants to take the tribal areas and run off with them to Af? :omghaha:

On a serious note. @Safriz says that their inherent brutal culture feeds the terrorism in Pakistan but then the TTP has a robust Punjabi cell too, so it cannot be just because of the tribals. @Hyperion in fact posted quite a few times about the Punjabi elements in the TTP and the LEJ.

Luffy on the other hand states that the tribals are within their rights to shelter militants and mujaheddins because their culture and traditions demand that they do so- if PA tries to intervene then there will be an obvious retaliation. That just sounds like a coercive stance, nay it is a coercion. If you do whats good for your security we'll fight you and worsen the security situation, if you do nothing then we may not fight you but the situation will deteriorate anyway. :undecided: Catch-22?

So this is viewed as a vendetta by the tribes against the PA, at least as long as the current policies are followed? But do these tribes harbor taliban members and al qaeda members, if they do then the PA will have to take steps to ensure that the tribes desist from doing that, no?

Many tribals and even some taliban factions are on pakistan army side, if they were totally against pakistan army, Then casualties could have been many times more. Actually PA is performing better than NATO against talibans..they have used various tactics like using one taliban faction against another...use of qaumi tribal lashkars etc...but maulvi nazir and other pro-pakistanis are getting drones and their followers are realizing that P.A is backstabbing them....if all talibans turn against pakistan it could be troubesome.

Couldn't add more, even if I wanted to! :D

I'm sure @Hyperion can shed some more light on this !

nothing gonna happen until pakistan army takes a hard stance. go to taliban area with tanks. search each home. detain persons with weapons. detain every person between 20 - 40 years old. try to get information from them. go hard on relatives of militants. infiltrate their lashkars with black cats..this is how punjab police in india get rid of militncy

There are two racists on this forum.... guess their names... :P
@Armstrong @Dillinger

I don't get it. So what, he wants to take the tribal areas and run off with them to Af? :omghaha:

On a serious note. @Safriz says that their inherent brutal culture feeds the terrorism in Pakistan but then the TTP has a robust Punjabi cell too, so it cannot be just because of the tribals. @Hyperion in fact posted quite a few times about the Punjabi elements in the TTP and the LEJ.

Luffy on the other hand states that the tribals are within their rights to shelter militants and mujaheddins because their culture and traditions demand that they do so- if PA tries to intervene then there will be an obvious retaliation. That just sounds like a coercive stance, nay it is a coercion. If you do whats good for your security we'll fight you and worsen the security situation, if you do nothing then we may not fight you but the situation will deteriorate anyway. :undecided: Catch-22?

..if all talibans turn against pakistan it could be troubesome.

Only in Pakistan does such an idea even thought of as serious - whereas the truth is that if Pakistan ever got serious about about tackling the TB, they would disappear in less than six months. TB and their supporters do not even account for 2 or 3 percent of Pakistan, if even that - though Pakistan are not serious about tackling the TB, so far it's mostly lip service, but that has to change.

Back
Top Bottom