What's new

20+ Pakistani Soldiers killed in Suicide attack in North Waziristan.

Dude, you are a hindu version of our Wahabiz. Quoting three morons from our side, doesn't get you any cookie points. Grow up.

@Parul @Rajesh_Singh1984 @Shardul.....the lion @OrionHunter @nick_indian @@[USER=136405]Amolthebest [/USER]
@Jason bourne @jatt+gutts @Gigawatt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are you guys saying R.I.P ?? Do you guys forgot this thread and response of pakistani posters ? :what:

Terrorists attack CRPF camp in Srinagar

Can't you guys see how these same pakistani posters react when Indian Soldier get killed by Terrorists ? Do these posters write R.I.P ? when our soldiers die ?

Let me refresh your memories by Quoting some posts of pakistani members on above thread when CRPF personals were killed by terrorists!!

And as far as my reaction about this incident.

I wont say R.I.P! But in fact my feeling are no different then the pakistani poster i quoted above.

Its Simple! You rejoice on my countrymen death, then i will rejoice on yours!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tereii ko eik AK-47 ke saaath FATA mein paradrop kar deiteiiin haiii - Teriii dhoootiii bhiii baramat ho gaiii tou meraa naaam badal deinaaa ! :omghaha:
@Dillinger @Hyperion

HAha ,that's the best reply you got? You remind me of grade 10. You Bitc& about a cricket player who is not performing well, and then some fat guy from the corner of the classroom would scream out " Oh yeah , why don't you join the team then,let's see how well you do" . I am a student of economics and financial accounting , not a professional soldier. I don't know how to use a gun and it's not my job to kill these tribals.

Eik to tum chupp nahin bethtay, khwa-m-khwa munh zaroor khulwana hai? :D

1) Swat / Gilgit Scouts / NLI / FC = Yeh Punjabi kabb say ho gaye? :D

Kashmirii tou hain naaa ! :chilli:

2) LeT/Lej Licensed asla? Pagal to nahin ho gaye? :P

Yaaar tuu khud deekh leiii abhii khabrooon mein ayaaa thaaa even Rehman Malik admitted that the Governments of Baluchistan & Sindh gave licenses to Malik Ishaq ! Waiseee bhiii apparently the Shias in Punjab aren't being killed despite the LeJ being formed in Jhang & yet across the country they are being targeted; makes one wonder why they get to act with impunity everywhere Non-Punjab & not in Punjab of all places which is brimming with Shias & despite having sectarian blemishes here & there has remained largely free from anything close to the Sectarian mess thats happening in the rest of the country !

5) Beta kissi aur kay porch mein tatti karnay kay baad uthani bhee hoti hai! :D

Tuu ne aur mein neiii mil kar kiii thiii sirf meriii ghaltiii nahin haiiii ! :omghaha:

6) Phirr say wohi na-ra "Interests of Pakistan" "Strategic Depth" :P

Kaun siii Strategic Depth ? Afghanistan waisseee hiii apnaa haii ! :D

7) Beta, MQM+ANP <-> Zia + Ganjaz = Allah maaf karray, yeh to competition hee na hua! :omghaha:

Lo kar leiii baaat; Zia mar giyaaa haiii...maaaf kar deiii usseeiii ! :hitwall:

Mein touuu nahin Ayub Khan, Niazi, Yahya Khan aur Bhutto keee 24/7 band bajaataaaa ! :undecided:

Aa jao... zara aur shuggal ho jaye... abhee to shurruwat hai! :woot:

Phir baaad mein khanaaa serve kareiii gaa na ? :what:

Dude, you are a hindu version of our Wahabiz. Quoting three morons from our side, doesn't get you any cookie points. Grow up.

Well, not limited to 3 ;)

Even I openly believe, targeting IA in Kashmir is totally fair game

And I am a convert as far as these sentiments go. Prior to defence.pk, I used to feel truly sorry for Pakistan when its civilians and Military men were killed in such incidents. Now that sentiment is only reserved for civilians...Not proud of it, but true..

btw, how did you know Royal Gujjar is a hindu :D ?

Not quite, it was the Gilgiti & Swat Scouts who got us the Northern Areas ! :bunny:

Your Elders got us AJK ! :kiss3:

Punjab mein tou LeT aur LeJ kuch nahin kar rahiii - Sindh aur Baluchistan kii haqomootoon nein unhen aslaaa license diyeeiii ! :azn:

Who formed Terrorist training camps...where ? Nothing of the sort ever existed anywhere ! :angel:

Phir wohiii baaat kar diii naaa - Punjabi lovers in the Army ! :disagree:

Bhai when we formed those camps the Afghan Jihad was in full swing ! Mein neiii kahaa thaaa ke Dancing Boys of Kabul ko bachaneiii kiii liyeee Jihad pe nikal jaoooo ? :omghaha:

We - the lot of us - just utilized the situation for Pakistan's interest ! :D

Haaan...haaaan ! ANP aur MQM donooon Punjabi Nationalist Parties hain naaa ! :omghaha:

Bring it On ! :devil:

Though i am punjabi but i will stand with @Hyperion on this one, i cant find this ine documentary which was filmed on punjab, if i find it it will be the end of all discussions......tell you what there is this wadera with 1000 firearm licences, why is that so?

HAha ,that's the best reply you got? You remind me of grade 10. You Bitc& about a cricket player who is not performing well, and then some fat guy from the corner of the classroom would scream out " Oh yeah , why don't you join the team then,let's see how well you do" . I am a student of economics and financial accounting , not a professional soldier. I don't know how to use a gun and it's not my job to kill these tribals.

Can't understand how you can stand that sh*t - Meriii tou dil kartaa haii teacher kooo window see bahir pheeenk dooon when he goes Betaaa Debit this & Credit that ! :fie:

Eik to tum chupp nahin bethtay, khwa-m-khwa munh zaroor khulwana hai? :D

1) Swat / Gilgit Scouts / NLI / FC = Yeh Punjabi kabb say ho gaye? :D

2) LeT/Lej Licensed asla? Pagal to nahin ho gaye? :P

3) Yeah yeah yeah.... :D

4) Manhoos that's for him to calm down.

5) Beta kissi aur kay porch mein tatti karnay kay baad uthani bhee hoti hai! :D

6) Phirr say wohi na-ra "Interests of Pakistan" "Strategic Depth" :P

7) Beta, MQM+ANP <-> Zia + Ganjaz = Allah maaf karray, yeh to competition hee na hua! :omghaha:

Aa jao... zara aur shuggal ho jaye... abhee to shurruwat hai! :woot:

FC is mostly composed of Pakistani pushtoons not Tribals.

The 1948 war was not ONLY fought by tribals,but also by PA...joint venture...
And that was 65 years ago,you cant milk it for eternity...

LET is a terrorist organisation and should go to hell,but not doing even 10% of the damage of what TTP from tribal belt is doing

FC is mostly composed of Pakistani pushtoons not Tribals.

The 1948 war was not ONLY fought by tribals,but also by PA...joint venture...
And that was 65 years ago,you cant milk it for eternity...

LET is a terrorist organisation and should go to hell,but not doing even 10% of the damage of what TTP from tribal belt is doing

Safriz lala please tell me where are they getting their recruits from???? Its from across the country bro, if we can blame tribes for giving place to ttp then we have to blame our mullahs in karachi and punjab to provide them with recruits....

@Armstrong lala you say this everytime that lej /let is nkt doing anything in punjab, but you do know they are raining hell upon rest of the country, in this way, tribals in theirrighto support taliban and let them rain hell upon whole country, in this way rangers can cut deal with gangsters not to mess with them and then they csn bring hell upon whole city......it does not work like this, i don't knkw why you think this way that harboring terrorists is fine as long as they don't mess with us, this is same **** which got us into this mess in fkrst place

@Parul @Rajesh_Singh1984 @Shardul.....the lion @OrionHunter @nick_indian @@[USER=136405]Amolthebest [/USER]
@Jason bourne @jatt+gutts @Gigawatt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are you guys saying R.I.P ?? Do you guys forgot this thread and response of pakistani posters ? :what:

Terrorists attack CRPF camp in Srinagar

Can't you guys see how these same pakistani posters react when Indian Soldier get killed by Terrorists ? Do these posters write R.I.P ? when our soldiers die ?
Three words: We-are-civilized!

Nuff said!

@Armstrong lala you say this everytime that lej /let is nkt doing anything in punjab, but you do know they are raining hell upon rest of the country, in this way, tribals in theirrighto support taliban and let them rain hell upon whole country, in this way rangers can cut deal with gangsters not to mess with them and then they csn bring hell upon whole city......it does not work like this, i don't knkw why you think this way that harboring terrorists is fine as long as they don't mess with us, this is same **** which got us into this mess in fkrst place

Where the hell did I imply that its alright if they leave me & kill others ?

All I'm alluding too is that for a Punjabi Terrorist Movement, they don't seem to be having much support in Punjab ? And for all their bile...they don't seem to be targeting Punjabi Shias in anything close to what is happening across the rest of the country ? Why ? If they are ideologically motivated, as they appear to be like the TTP, then whey the heck did they cut deals with the Ruling Party (if it ever happened) & why even after so many years of seeing Punjab brimming with Shias, why did they no violate the deal & go ape sh*t on the local population of Shias ? Why....? Whatever conspiracy theory we might come up with - The facts before us say one thing & one thing alone - They aren't doing anything in Punjab whereas they're finding more than enough sympathizers, logistics & ammunition to act with near impunity in the rest of the country ! Why ? Couldn't the PPP have cut a deal with them too ? Couldn't the ANP or the MQM amongst others who are really good at this 'deal cutting' thing ?

Though i am punjabi but i will stand with @Hyperion on this one, i cant find this ine documentary which was filmed on punjab, if i find it it will be the end of all discussions......tell you what there is this wadera with 1000 firearm licences, why is that so?

Ask the Sindh Government - What would a Wadera be doing in Punjab ?

Back
Top Bottom