What's new

20+ Pakistani Soldiers killed in Suicide attack in North Waziristan.

I dont know where you from...
But mathematically speaking...
The percentage of murderers,drug abusers,terrorists and violent people is phenominally higher in tribal areas than Punjab or any other region of Pakistan.
Plus almost all weapons for terrorism or violent crimes,comes from tribal areas..
Thats why my stance of sealing them off...

It is not because of their tribal system but infiltration of extremism in their land. What will you say about South Punjab, they are not tribals but breeding ground of terrorists.

It is not because of their tribal system but infiltration of extremism in their land. What will you say about South Punjab, they are not tribals but breeding ground of terrorists.

I never heard 22 soldiers or policemen killed in southern Punjab?
Did you?

But happens in tribal areas every other week.

Did you?

But South Punjabi militants are the one who are killing Shias across whole Pakistan. Your army did tried miltary action in Lal Masjid where 11 Pakistani soldiers were killed.

@Pukhtoon : Tou naraaaz haiii mujhee seee ? :undecided:

Koii lift hii nahin karvataa aaaj kaaal ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you?

Because there isn't a war going on in Southern Punjab.

South Punjab does not have a border with Afghanistan.

South Punjab based terrorist organizations are more sectarian violence oriented rather than being anti-state.

Agreed with your post but I do have a question. You sound smart and are making perfect sense. When will India remove the terrorism basis from its own soil for both internal and external Hindu terrorists that are being trained. In fact, in Pakistan, the Taliban aren't sitting in the government. But in India, RSS, Shiv Sena and BJP's fundamental hindus all enjoy great relations with the government and its support. Some of them are in the government. Yet Hundreds of Christians and Muslims get killed on an ongoing basis. So India needs to take those steps ALSO and the region needs to become peaceful and ready for trade. You can't kill people within India, and then in Balochistan and Sindh and expect the Pakistanis to not use the same trick back on you. Both of you need to stop and reach a deal.
WTF have you posted bro!? Taliban have killed 22 soldiers of pakistan. I have replied to that post. You quoted that post and started your usual rants about BJP,RSS shiv sena blah blah blah. Seriously dude...dafaq!!?? :rolleyes:

Tereii ko eik AK-47 ke saaath FATA mein paradrop kar deiteiiin haiii - Teriii dhoootiii bhiii baramat ho gaiii tou meraa naaam badal deinaaa ! :omghaha:
@Dillinger @Hyperion

Meh! Uske chauthe pe DJ mai hire karwaunga.

Bhai sahab @sarthak ji if even a tenth of the tribals have Armstrong's appetite here they'll tandoorify the PA soldiers and gobble them up. Jokes apart, asymmetrical warfare and insurgencies do not operate on the same dynamics as conventional warfare, they take time- according to G.D. Bakshi at least a decade+

The PA is trying to contain them as they find permissible. Lets wait and watch patiently as the situation develops.

@Armstrong Punjab da puttar defending the honor of the land hunh? :what:

Because there isn't a war going on in Southern Punjab.

South Punjab does not have a border with Afghanistan.

South Punjab based terrorist organizations are more sectarian violence oriented rather than being anti-state.

There isnt a war in Pakistani tribal belt...

They can stay away from Afghanistan's war by helping or even letting PA by sealing off AfPak Border...but no they have tribes and relatives dear to them on other side and will fight with PA if borders sealed.
They wont lead PA to a terrorist hideout if they are from their tribe .. Only if the terrorists are from an opposite rival tribe then they will even join PA to fight away
So their 'help' is conditional and as per 'tribal mentality' not for support of Pakista, PA or against terrorism...
The terrorist will get protected by their tribesmen no matter what and their death is avenged as per tribal traditions and we are told its terrorism?
No its teibal culture which bears the blame for this vicious circle..
PA kills terrorists....or drones kill them and their tribesmen take revenge from PA and circle goes on.
Who needs Islam to recruit them?
Kill one of them..blame it on PA and then sit and watch.....

I am not gonna argue over this with you again man, lets just hope this mess gets sorted once for all be LeT/ LeJ or TTP, to me all of these belong to hell and should not be prioritized that he is not killing in our backyard but it is ok he can go kill in my neighbours yard, and you are right neighbors might be there sympathizers too
Where the hell did I imply that its alright if they leave me & kill others ?

All I'm alluding too is that for a Punjabi Terrorist Movement, they don't seem to be having much support in Punjab ? And for all their bile...they don't seem to be targeting Punjabi Shias in anything close to what is happening across the rest of the country ? Why ? If they are ideologically motivated, as they appear to be like the TTP, then whey the heck did they cut deals with the Ruling Party (if it ever happened) & why even after so many years of seeing Punjab brimming with Shias, why did they no violate the deal & go ape sh*t on the local population of Shias ? Why....? Whatever conspiracy theory we might come up with - The facts before us say one thing & one thing alone - They aren't doing anything in Punjab whereas they're finding more than enough sympathizers, logistics & ammunition to act with near impunity in the rest of the country ! Why ? Couldn't the PPP have cut a deal with them too ? Couldn't the ANP or the MQM amongst others who are really good at this 'deal cutting' thing ?

Ask the Sindh Government - What would a Wadera be doing in Punjab ?

oops my bad, sorry bro, i just double checked, that guy is neither punjabi nor sindhi....he is non other than Tribal from Nowshera @Hyperion :rofl:
bloody hell bro 1000 licenses, :O

what can be said about those terrorists now. PA has to take them out. And Musharraf is back so may be they will get some confidence now?

why id not the headlines in any Pak newspaper? why are they downplaying it?

I am not gonna argue over this with you again man, lets just hope this mess gets sorted once for all be LeT/ LeJ or TTP, to me all of these belong to hell and should not be prioritized that he is not killing in our backyard but it is ok he can go kill in my neighbours yard, and you are right neighbors might be there sympathizers too

Yaaar mein nei kub kahaa haii that its alright if they don't in my yard but its alright if they kill in my neighbor's yard - Sindh, KPK, FATA, GB aur Baluchistan bhii tou meriii hiii yard haii - So it pains me whether anyone of my loved ones from across Pakistan irrespective of their ethnic or linguistic identity suffers.

Mein tou kehtaa hooon - Kaaat dalooo saaalooon ko !

oops my bad, sorry bro, i just double checked, that guy is neither punjabi nor sindhi....he is non other than Tribal from Nowshera @Hyperion :rofl:
bloody hell bro 1000 licenses, :O

You sure its not @Hyperion that you were talking about ? :what:

You know he drives a Soviet era T-72 back home in Waziristan whenever he goes to the market to get some eggs & vegetables for home ! :fie:

He even uses a khurkii, to scratch his back, which appears to be made out of a DU shell ! :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom