What's new

20 Indian Trucks, Drivers Detained in PAK

So , Indians thought that Islamabad will sit quiet and let an innocent driver be framed for a ridiculous charge , carrying drugs across the " high security zone " on the Line of Control which can be easily sent along the International Border by the smugglers and even in that Cocaine , which is extremely expensive and rare to found in Pakistan let alone be sent anywhere from here . At least they should have used some logic whilst manufacturing evidence . Tit for tat it is called , release him and get the others back and next time , do not try to do it .

And what exactly would India get out of framing an innocent Pakistan truck driver? :cheesy: Its brown sugar, not cocaine.

Yes...so I said good they are caught...What more do you people want? Man seriously you people really need to sort your issues...when a person says good they are caught back off will ya?!
good they are caught double meaning sentence which may mean
1. good indians caught the trucks with narcotics, which will save many life from drugs.
2.good pakistani caught 20 indian trucks so that they will have to free our men and narcotics.
one more thing..don't get angry it's just a truck and narcotics, it's not like we are at war..:tup:

both were different cases......one that happened in august involved cocaine
and this one invloved brown sugar

Of course we know that
But one thing is common
both are stupid allegations
no one would smugle cocaine to India (In Pakistan , good quality cocaine is smuggled from South America and is really expensive)
no one would use trucks (when much better alternative options are available)

magadheera :enjoy: :enjoy:

Maga...what ?

That better not be some Bollywood shyte ! :mad:

I dunno what happened to you guys but movies like Amar Prem & Aanad were good....in fact great, aaaj kal kiii tou lagtaaa haiii as if they're a cross between some Hollywood rip-off & Soft **** !

Maga...what ?

That better not be some Bollywood shyte ! :mad:

I dunno what happened to you guys but movies like Amar Prem & Aanad were good....in fact great, aaaj kal kiii tou lagtaaa haiii as if they're a cross between some Hollywood rip-off & Soft **** !
so you follow bollywood :yahoo:

Are you guys stupid enough to believe in this nonsense claim ???
I am surprised really

whats nonsense claim......its not an routine exercise
daily thousands of truck cross border from each side...........why the hell will we target a innocent driver who is selling or buying things in India.......

illegal things are often smuggled........he is caught.....whats the big deal in it......

why are u guys denying........i m sure......that he will be punished by the book of law and the innocents will be released

wait for some days....you will see

so you follow bollywood :yahoo:

No I gave up the last time I watched some Salman Khan movie type comedy thing where he was some spoiled r*ch brat getting married or something, so now its been a few years since I watched one pehleiii bhiii I didn't watch that much !

Back
Top Bottom