What's new

20 Indian Trucks, Drivers Detained in PAK

This is going to hurt kashmiris more than others. The route was opened due to demands from kashmiri traders who did not want to be held hostage by jammu people.

from when you guys start caring about Kashmiri peoples ? ? you already give them enough destruction and deaths , the only thing you never give is right to choose or freedom :coffee:

Of course we know that
But one thing is common
both are stupid allegations
no one would smugle cocaine to India (In Pakistan , good quality cocaine is smuggled from South America and is really expensive)
no one would use trucks (when much better alternative options are available)

you dont know where the truck was going....do you.....if the truck was going to places like up,delhi.......there is very much a possibility that he was carrying drugs

whats nonsense claim......its not an routine exercise
daily thousands of truck cross border from each side...........why the hell will we target a innocent driver who is selling or buying things in India.......

illegal things are often smuggled........he is caught.....whats the big deal in it......

why are u guys denying........i m sure......that he will be punished by the book of law and the innocents will be released

wait for some days....you will see

And did you even bother to think for a second that why would Pakistani authorities retaliate in such a harsh manner if the truck driver was really guilty ???

@Secur - They do this to us & you sit their quietly without a word of condemnation ! :mad:

Only because @Ayush - Your Blood Brother, asked you too ! :cray:

Mein kiyaa sooootailaaa hooooon ? :cry:

Maga...what ?

That better not be some Bollywood shyte ! :mad:

I dunno what happened to you guys but movies like Amar Prem & Aanad were good....in fact great, aaaj kal kiii tou lagtaaa haiii as if they're a cross between some Hollywood rip-off & Soft **** !

a south Indian movie.......

it has romance,it has action,it has culture,its desi

baki aapki marzi butt sahab

And did you even bother to think for a second that why would Pakistani authorities retaliate in such a harsh manner if the truck driver was really guilty ???

thats why i m saying....the authorities are behaving in a stubborn matter
and how are the authorities supposed to know what he was carrying

in india and pakistan......they dont take laws seriously.....do they

when govt. will handle the case.........things will be different

from when you guys start caring about Kashmiri peoples ? ? you already give them enough destruction and deaths , the only thing you never give is right to choose or freedom :coffee:
they have freedom to sell produce to pakistani traders, which will be hurt if the trade is restricted. Whether I care or not is not the issue.

thats why i m saying....the authorities are behaving in a stubborn matter

Indian authorities acted in a stubborn manner by trying to frame a innocent Pakistani driver
Pakistani authorities replied in similar manner by detaining innocent Indian drivers
tit for tat !!

Does anyone know of a good movie I can watch ? :what:
I liked bhag milkha bhag(you wont like it) , jolly LLB and ankur arora murder case.
Have not watched hollywood since ages.
How the hell do you get away with chit chat post .. the moment I do people start complaining:undecided:

rom when you guys start caring about Kashmiri peoples ? ? you already give them enough destruction and deaths , the only thing you never give is right to choose or freedom
Kashmir was, is and always will be part of india. you like it or not. and Kashmirs are our people.
ya, give Azad Kashmir people freedom.

Back
Top Bottom