What's new

20 Indian Trucks, Drivers Detained in PAK

And well they were caught so good!! Whats left?

Well let the law take its course. Whats left is the thuggish move from Pakistani side to detain Indian trucks and demand for the release of the drug smuggler .

I am against trade between two nations... Indian govt gotta seal the borders. nothing should cross. Period.

So , Indians thought that Islamabad will sit quiet and let an innocent driver be framed for a ridiculous charge , carrying drugs across the " high security zone " on the Line of Control which can be easily sent along the International Border by the smugglers and even in that Cocaine , which is extremely expensive and rare to found in Pakistan let alone be sent anywhere from here . At least they should have used some logic whilst manufacturing evidence . Tit for tat it is called , release him and get the others back and next time , do not try to do it .

u didnt got the post...did you

it says......a pakistani driver was caught with drugs in India which he brought from pak
the next day......pakistani authorities arrested 20 indian drivers bcoz india arrested the pak driver with drugs

now the pak authorities want us to release the driver who was selling drugs
we caught a culprit,u caught 20 innocents.....
now there is a bargain taking place

drugs are banned in India,although several rackets run it
but they are caught and punished be it indians or pakistanis.......bcoz they drug college going childrens and rich brats

but pak authorities wants to save this pakistani driver whi has broken law and was caught red handed with drugs

did i miss something
The article is very pathetically written...all it says is
Authorities in Azad Kashmir today detained over 20 drivers and their trucks carrying goods from this side to demand release of their truck and driver detained by Jammu and Kashmir Police for carrying narcotics worth Rs 100 crore.

Then it goes to saying:
"The Azad Kashmir authorities have detained more than 20 trucks and the drivers demanding the release of the driver and the vehicle from that side which was used for smuggling drugs," Deputy Commissioner of Baramulla G A Khwaja told PTI.

Whats with this side and that side?

I guess only Indians can read what this side and that side is :tsk:

Stop the trade with Pakistan. They are not worth it. Thugs supporting thugs.

i dont know about pakistani laws......but carrying drugs is illegal in India.....and its a big enuff reason
Yeah innocent Pakistani. So innocent PAkistanis just drive about with 100Kg of brown sugar like its no ones business:lol:

Are you guys stupid enough to believe in this nonsense claim ???
I am surprised really

are you seriously defending drug smugglers. Ain't carrying drugs is crime in Pakistan...:undecided:
Yes...so I said good they are caught...What more do you people want? Man seriously you people really need to sort your issues...when a person says good they are caught back off will ya?!

The article is very pathetically written...all it says is

Then it goes to saying:

Whats with this side and that side?

I guess only Indians can read what this side and that side is :tsk:

yep the first time i read it....even i got confused

but then i got the content.........

now the argument is gonna be......Indian authorities framed the case and caught that innocent pakistani......

never mind.....leave it......i guess the Indian embassy will contact the pakistan govt........
and i m sure the pak govt. will behave in a mature way unlike most of the members here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom