What's new

20 Indian Trucks, Drivers Detained in PAK

Retaliate what? That Indians can break laws?

Man why would you people want to buy such stuff? and then blame when you get caught?

really didnt know that was part of India

Seriously? :lol: It was the Pakistani truck driver who was caught along with the drugs.

Fo' real, Pakistanis are defending this decision?

God help your country.

You know this much drugs can easily be smuggled into India across your so called "border fence" ?? Your BSF is really corrupt . Ask those living near LoC .. Why would someone use a Pakistani truck for this ??
Brown sugar may worth taking the risk but cocaine is very expensive in Pakistan . Around 20k for a gram for A class . How much does it cost in India ??
Yaar.. Yeh driver ka paisa nahin aaya hoga.. :D

God help your country.

God helps those who help them selves

Seriously? :lol: It was the Pakistani truck driver who was caught along with the drugs.
well if there is no market I doubt he will take trucks loaded with that stuff...I doubt he wanted to insulate his home in India (he was crossing the border) with it

1: I never Talked neither Intended of Retaliation by PA rather i was connecting the various dots you people have drawn,So my Friend life is not only about Naach Ghaana and watching PoGo,sometimes think about the Real world i.e Gow up..

2:That's a perfect spot to implant something they never contained,Hence my point...

3:Leverage is something always work against Moral-less,Honorable people are honored with dialogue...

4: Ain't there any Morals in India???

5:Tit for Tat,Eye for an eye..Only then you can expect some Goodness in the world...

something on the post will be appreciated......dont waste pdf bandwidth and my time with these kind of comments
if you dont have something to contribute,please dont reply

well if there is no market I doubt he will take trucks loaded with that stuff...I doubt he wanted to insulate his home in India (he was crossing the border) with it

There is a huge market for Drugs in PAkistan too, so should India just start trucking drugs into Pakistan. What kind of logic is that?

Thats why normal countries have laws!

something on the post will be appreciated......dont waste pdf bandwidth and my time with these kind of comments
if you dont have something to contribute,please dont reply

Please don't quote me again if all you have to do but to whine...

immature response from pakistani's as usual.We caught a truck driver smuggling drugs and they detained 20 innocent people in retailiation. I guess this will be pakistan drug mafiya which bribed the local government in pakistan to take this step.On one hand pakistan wants trade and on other hand it does these shenanigans.

It may well be for exports....Since pak or afgan imports will be monitored extra carefully, easy to ship it from India...

God help your country.

When a criminal like Sarabjit Singh who killed 14 innocent Pakistanis be given a state funeral and officially mourned for 3 days in India , What is so surprising for you guys if we demand the release of our truck driver ???(who unlike Sarabjit , is actually innocent )

This is going to hurt kashmiris more than others. The route was opened due to demands from kashmiri traders who did not want to be held hostage by jammu people.

There is a huge market for Drugs in PAkistan too, so should India just start trucking drugs into Pakistan. What kind of logic is that?

Thats why normal countries have laws!
And well they were caught so good!! Whats left?

And well they were caught so good!! Whats left?

What's left? 20 innocent truck drivers and the goods they were carrying imprisoned in Pakistan for nothing whatsoever.

This kinda shit makes me truly believe that Pakistan will forever be what it is today.

When a criminal like Sarabjit Singh who killed 14 innocent Pakistanis be given a state funeral and officially mourned for 3 days in India , What is so surprising for you guys if we demand the release of our truck driver ???(who unlike Sarabjit , is actually innocent )
By taking other innocents as hostages??.. Slowly terrorist mentality is proliferating in Pakistani govt actions even,

Back
Top Bottom