What's new

2 US destroyers just challenged China with a South China Sea sail-by, and Beijing is not happy

Religious conversation between you and me did it happen today or ever?.

What about and who you debate with is nothing to do with me, so my little friend learn the difference.

I am not cheering USA am saying you made some tall claims, created hype & got biatch slapped.
Clearly you have some frustration to vent on China, judging from your posts you want me to see to prove you are a "Pakistani"... And yes, you are cheering for the US and not just cheering, but lick its azz... Otherwise, why should you get a climax here about 2 destroyers get into SCS??? Is that a big deal comparing to dropping bombs on your soil??? And is that anything to do with you??

We still do what we always do, what US can do about it, US is just bluffing. Do you know what US navy did when we took over Xisha in SCS in 1974?
The US did nothing to China except bluffing and make some hot air throughout the decades... But it did everything to the middle east, like regime change, bombing, killing, everything...

That's what US navy can do the best when they sail close to conflict, why didn't they try to save south Vietnamese navy when they repeated requested you for help when China was attacking them
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
During the battle, the South Vietnamese fleet detected two more Chinese warships rushing to the area. China later acknowledged these were the Hainan-class submarine chasers 281 and 282. Despite South Vietnamese reports that at least one of their ships had been struck by a missile, the Chinese insisted what the South Vietnamese saw wererocket-propelled grenades fired by the crew of #389 and that no missile-capable ships were present, and the Chinese ships closed in because they had no missiles. The South Vietnamese fleet also received warnings that U.S. Navy radar had detected additional Chinese guided missile frigates and aircraft on their way from Hainan.

South Vietnam requested assistance from the U.S. Seventh Fleet, but the request was denied.

Ah so now you have nothing left to debate with, now MR & Mrs Khilji ensured my identity & nationality as Pakistani & nothing gives them and me more pleasure in that, so I don’t need to prove anything to you nor do you have to me.

Now asss licking ah now we’ll if truth is the word for asss licking then I am that.

No Pakistani here will call me a none Pakistani, so try bit harder, your frustration is your views on Pakistanis have been exposed and what you think of them, I am very grateful that hopefully you have opened the eyes of the confused.

So bombs and more bombs you keep rambling about when and where is Uncle Sam dropping?.

You are rambling now and suffering from a little man syndrome.
little man syndrome, lol... an azz licker here get exposed and call for sympathy...
If you really like licking azz, try to choose a better one... Some azz will get you mouthful of shit, such as the Uncle Sam one...

If there were two girls who could date you, would you choose a fair-skinned girl or a black girl? The premise is that there is no difference between the two girls except for their skin color.

The Chinese just think that the darker the skin, the uglier the person is. It has nothing to do with racism.

The reason is that back in olden times, dark skin kind meant that you were out working in the open fields in the hot sun. So it was kind of implied that you were from a rather poor household. As a result, dark skin is inherently associated with economic status in Asia. That is why so many Chinese are obsessed with their skin complexion.

Exposed? Little man people reading this thread are laughing at you why because,

1) You said religion, though no where did any religious conversation take place between you and me.

2) You say Uncle Sam is bombing Pakistanis on a daily basis, when I ask you when and where you deflect the question.

3) You called me false flagger but no one believed you or paid any heed and no PAKISTANI came to your support.

4) What you failed to understand is we Pakistanis May have differences but we are a united house.

5)Hopefully your comments would have penetrated minds of some Pakistanis, that there is no deeper then sea bull shyte.

6)You admit yourself USA sailed through & nothing you can do about it, reality check moment.

So if I analyse and state facts I am an *** licker?.
You get a climax here by licking Uncle Sam's azz, don't you??? Otherwise, what is US warship in SCC to do with you a Pakistani???
Iron brother or not, your government knows the answer as long as india is there... You are just a nobody who cares..

Frustration and now you are at point you are not making any sense, take a deep breath it’s ok you took a chance next man laid you on your back, happens just don’t create hype again.

We took care of India before you and we can do that anytime your help is not required.

So you failed to answer any of my 6 points I raised, to be honest I didn’t expect much better from a commi educated person.
6 points you raised... lol... You think you are somebody....
There is something called "google" for the obvious facts...

Again, you government knows the answer and make the decision... Tell your president about it, unfortunately you are piece of shit nobody care...

Hahahah well well you are indeed a false flagger, it’s ramadan say it on the Quran I am no Pakistani I will embarrass you and bring Azab of Quran that you take oath by.

Thank-you typical chinaman when he can’t pisss with the big boys he resorts to swearing and personal abuse.
You really have shown class of yourself and your people.

Thank you
Sorry I get better things to do than caring about "6 points":omghaha: by an azz licker...

I see like the chinaman you can’t backup what you say.

Bol Quran Pay, nahi bas see another blind fool who sells himself for keema paratha.

Come on back it up say it on Quran, come on now don’t be a Hijra, ya ar ya par.

We don’t need to do anything, decay will start from within, it has already started.

I believe you failed in every occasion in this debate, best do what Chinese are good at copy.

You have no counter argument, just hot Chinese crackers that’s about it, so no point wasting time on you little man.
No, azz-licker does not deserve any serious debate... When you lick an azz, you already failed your debate...

he is real pakistani, he just showing frustration against China over Xinjiang policy.. lol
his beloved country can't do shit, that's why he's crying like a bitch
I knew it after I viewed his previous posts, buddy. But as I said, I am not interested in religion or any kind of deep discussion about it..

Being a Muslim, A true Pakistani cannot be a traitor to their friends ... Every country have their own policy to defend their country ... look what are we doing in Balochistan killing invaders means using our own way to handle situation ... so it is better first look at own-self then comment about others ... By the Grace of Allah china always support us in our difficult time and i am thankful to Allah for giving us such a loyal friend ..
Come on even being the best friend of China you can’t say right is wrong, wrong is right. Have some respect to yourself!

Being a Muslim, A true Pakistani cannot be a traitor to their friends ... Every country have their own policy to defend their country ... look what are we doing in Balochistan killing invaders means using our own way to handle situation ... so it is better first look at own-self then comment about others ... By the Grace of Allah china always support us in our difficult time and i am thankful to Allah for giving us such a loyal friend ..

I don’t wish to you, I know what region you are from, a sidewinder in with muslim rulers, in with British, in with USA now China, it because of you people that this country has suffered and-cracks appeared.

It is because of you that Baluchistan is what it is, it is because of you kpk is what it is.

You took money to kill own people, dollars for drones, massive disappearance of people in baluchistan.

So please look within before you criticise me or label me.

The only thing you ever done in Baluchistan is looted it, oppressed the people and looted it more then forgot about it, now you smell money and gwadar you start killing & labelling it terrorism, separatism etc etc.

More terrorist in Punjab & sindh but no action there, no drone attacks there, no operations there, ssp other terrorist organisation sitting with the provincial government.

So don’t tell me about Pakistan as we like are in Pakistan like Uighur are in Xinjiang.

Last edited:
That's what US navy can do the best when they sail close to conflict, why didn't they try to save south Vietnamese navy when they repeated requested you for help when China was attacking them
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
During the battle, the South Vietnamese fleet detected two more Chinese warships rushing to the area. China later acknowledged these were the Hainan-class submarine chasers 281 and 282. Despite South Vietnamese reports that at least one of their ships had been struck by a missile, the Chinese insisted what the South Vietnamese saw wererocket-propelled grenades fired by the crew of #389 and that no missile-capable ships were present, and the Chinese ships closed in because they had no missiles. The South Vietnamese fleet also received warnings that U.S. Navy radar had detected additional Chinese guided missile frigates and aircraft on their way from Hainan.

South Vietnam requested assistance from the U.S. Seventh Fleet, but the request was denied.
China attacked Vietnam when the US already exited Vietnam. Learn history a bit before talking nonsense! In fact, it was you that invited the US back to Asia.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom