What's new

2 US destroyers just challenged China with a South China Sea sail-by, and Beijing is not happy

Waz, that was some quick action. :D
:enjoy:

No worries bro, you can see through the posts with the years I've been on here....

yes he banned bcoz i report him for abusing ... All weather Pak China Friendship live long

Not only that but did you see what he wrote in post 77? The whole Punjabis are oppressing the Baloch etc. I reported it to the other admins as well.

No worries bro, you can see through the posts with the years I've been on here....

Not only that but did you see what he wrote in post 77? The whole Punjabis are oppressing the Baloch etc. I reported it to the other admins as well.
You banned him for life or a short ban?

For life, way too dangerous. The poster seems hell bent on sowing seeds of discord not just among Pakistani and Chinese posters but also between Pakistani groups.
No leeway for such people ever.
He might just come in with a new ID. Ban that as well. :D

I am glad that too, I would hang myself on second day in office :) Too much stress
I mistook you for a Pakistani. No more Lee-way this time. ;)

It's easy to spot the difference between real Pakistanis and false flagging trolls.:)
2019-04_9fce5915-8d0e-4a7f-9bb7-591d788886da.jpg

China's balls weigh lighter than the Yankees. If you think it's your sea then shot them. Otherwise shut your mouth.

The only thing with a smaller penis and lighter testicles than an American woman, other than an American man, is a Turdish terrorist. While your sister was taking ISIS dick when the goats ran away, China built up her defenses, defying monkeys like Viva_Viet and the monkey handlers in Washington!

Why don't you take "your" sea back from Greece? If America had even one ball that wasn't attached to Whorellary Cunton, they would have attacked China's ancient island territories in the South CHINA Sea! Instead they go on their pussy cruises! The USN has already seen 30 people die crashing into Japanese and Singaporean trade ships... they should focus more on sailing and less on gang bang raping other men and women in the USN!

The only thing with a smaller penis and lighter testicles than an American woman, other than an American man, is a Turdish terrorist. While your sister was taking ISIS dick when the goats ran away, China built up her defenses, defying monkeys like Viva_Viet and the monkey handlers in Washington!

Try to get along. You have the same enemy in Washington.

Why don't you take "your" sea back from Greece? If America had even one ball that wasn't attached to Whorellary Cunton, they would have attacked China's ancient island territories in the South CHINA Sea! Instead they go on their pussy cruises! The USN has already seen 30 people die crashing into Japanese and Singaporean trade ships... they should focus more on sailing and less on gang bang raping other men and women in the USN!

Wow.. We have a wise man here with wise words. I feel the heavy defeat against your words... It feels like gravity force doubled and takes me down into the ground. Ohh yea

For life, way too dangerous. The poster seems hell bent on sowing seeds of discord not just among Pakistani and Chinese posters but also between Pakistani groups.
No leeway for such people ever.
Thanks bro. This guy is really provocative. I would like to apologize here for some inappropriate language triggered by this guy, which does not mean to offend our Pakistani brothers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom