What's new

2 Soldiers Killed, 1 Beheaded In Kashmir: Claims Indian Army

p.s how in the world Pakistani soldiers went into Indian side and beheaded a solider when tensions and security is so high...their is a limit to false accusations. Its hundred times better to man up and accept the deaths because of Pakistani firing rather than faking crap.

Last edited:
Whats this pervert thing about mutilating bodies of slain soldiers ?

India always accepts its casualties, Not that its ever intended to cover up but just suppose the intention was to cover up, the media would tear holes into the Govt .

you mean just like the way your media teared holes on the sir ji kal strikes story?

indian-army_650x400_51476786886.jpg

3 soldiers have been killed near the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, army said.

JAMMU: Three soldiers were killed and one of them was beheaded by Pakistan army commandos in Jammu and Kashmir, the army said today. This is the second act of mutilation of a soldier since last month.

The killings took place in Machhal near the Line of Control in Kashmir.

"Retribution will be heavy for this cowardly act," the army said in a statement.

The intruders, believed to be from the Border Action Team of the Pakistan army, are believed to have escaped.

Last month, another soldier was killed and his body mutilated by terrorists. The army said "the incident will be responded to appropriately."

Terrorists mutilated the body of 27-year-old Sepoy Mandeep Singh before running back into Azad Kashmir, under cover fire provided by Pakistan army. The army said the incident reflected the barbarism pervading in official and unofficial organisations in Pakistan.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/body...-and-kashmir-1628729?pfrom=home-lateststories

Kiling in firing is ok but beheading is uncivilized and that must be pay back with interest. I am sure that Indian army will revenge it.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...d-mutilated/story-8MuRLDYVfpFmbfVQmFOUcM.html

J-K: 3 jawans killed in encounter with militants, 1 body mutilated
  • Toufiq Rashid, Hindustan Times, Srinagar
    |
  • Updated: Nov 22, 2016 16:39 IST
guarding-the-loc_5be0a528-b0a3-11e6-ab6d-811b8dc49924.jpg

The soldiers died in an encounter with militants along the Line of Control. (AP)

How do militants even get time to mutilate bodies after a fierce gun fight , I think these Indian soldiers were hit by mortars /artillery / or other heavy guns because of which there body looked like mutilated bodies . ISPR claimed 6 Indian soldiers confirmed killed yesterday out of 6 up till now India has accepted 4 of them .

Not surprised, Jihadis are obsessed with beheadings. Blood will continue to flow in Kashmir to satisfy Raheel Shareef's greed...

Kiling in firing is ok but beheading is uncivilized and that must be pay back with interest. I am sure that Indian army will revenge it.

It will be, but as usual that will be covered up, as the cowards always do. trust in the IA, good will triumph over evil.

How do militants even get time to mutilate bodies after a fierce gun fight , I think these Indian soldiers were hit by mortars /artillery / or other heavy guns because of which there body looked like mutilated bodies . ISPR claimed 6 Indian soldiers confirmed killed yesterday out of 6 up till now India has accepted 4 of them .
that's why i gave three news in one thread. now connect the dots.
6 died. pakistani claim.
indians never denied.
2 unarmed young kashmiris killed.
3 indians declared dead.
all in search operation. indians need to come up with better story. no body can mutilate a body in search operation and no body will fight soldiers in search operations when area is cordoned off.

May the souls of the departed attain Moksha.
Terrible news, I hope the Winter sets in early, bringing calm along with it.

parrikar already told , go ahead were given 2-3 times.

they can expect strong response.

I can buy 3 Indian soldiers were killed but how could bullets mutilate someone's body?

Wait few more days, you will find India saying "Few Cows were found dead and intruders came into India, killed few cows, beheaded them and took the heads back into Pakistan". And that can be a very valid reason for losing 1000 more lives on both sides. From India, you can totally totally expect that.

I am confused, there are two posts running side by side. One thread says that 2 soldiers killed and 1 beheaded and they blame PA. The other tread says that 3 soldiers are killed with 1 beheaded, blaming militants. :what:

Not surprised, Jihadis are obsessed with beheadings. Blood will continue to flow in Kashmir to satisfy Raheel Shareef's greed...

You have been reported. Don't bring religion into it. Beheading is unIslamic.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/121206-Fo...d-six-Indian-troops-killed-in-LoC-firing-ISPR

ISPR Official
20 hrs ·
At LOC 4 Civilians embraced shahadat and 10 were injured today. Shaheed include
Iltaf s/o Lal Muhammad, vill Jabbar Dheri, Jandrot Sector.
Nazia Kausar w/o M. Rasheed, vill Gai Mathrani, Karela Sec.
Attique s/o Manzoor , vill Baroh, Baroh Sec.
Tassawar s/o Shabbir, vill Baroh, Baroh Sec. There are reports of heavy casualties of Indian soldiers due to effective retaliatory fire by Pakistani troops. 6 Indian soldiers have been confirmed killed till now

3 more to go
.:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom