What's new

2 militants killed in brief encounter in rajwara forests in Handwara

may be a fake encounter again. In the funeral prayer thousands will be present and it will be known to the world that he was just an innocent abducted youth.

may be a fake encounter again. In the funeral prayer thousands will be present and it will be known to the world that he was just an innocent abducted youth.

Read the news carefully!!! Two foreign terrorist!!! So no funeral, just 'kriya Karam' or frying in pig oil!!!

ITs far more common than Indians show. In UP there are hundreds of muslim youths rotting in jails for no reason at all. A lot of them are charged on false terrorism charges.

who cares ?
those with no humanity don't care.

Read the news carefully!!! Two foreign terrorist!!! So no funeral, just 'kriya Karam' or frying in pig oil!!!
foreigner is just propaganda. India have plans of not giving their bodies to their family in IOK so that india is not humiliated again with funeral attended by thousands.

So how did the Indians so quickly established that they were foreign militants...
I mean did the authorities find, a passport in front right pocket , a birth certificate in back pocket, or the usual Indian discoveries of a Pakistani SIM, headache tablets from Karachi, first aid bandages from Lahore, Pakistan Army ration packs or their handlers phone number from Murid K or maybe the half plate of Beef Biryani which ultimately means foreign militants since it's not on Indian menu. :rolleyes:

Usually in Jungles Army is free to use whatever they want and mostly they use this-

1200px-RPO-A_missile_and_launcher.jpg

And after this is used- not much is left for funeral only melted metal parts of AK47 can be found and that is how Army knows for sure how many terrorists are killed-

I could post the picture but It would be too graphic-

Usually during firefight they are challenged- If they shout back in Punjabi Its easy to know- and usually Afghans in the past and Punjabis these days high on Afeem make lots of noise-
Although recently we been hearing Indian soldiers high on Haldi Dall also making a lot of noise however i wonder what dialect do the Indian Sikh use during such operations.

Although recently we been hearing Indian soldiers high on Haldi Dall also making a lot of noise however i wonder what dialect do the Indian Sikh use during such operations.

Our Punjabi is a lot different than what Pakistanis speak- But then expecting you to know the difference would be cruel on my part-

PS: Are you a Punjabi ?

Back
Top Bottom