What's new

2 consecutive days of Low intensity blasts in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian mujahideens are basically Indians fighting against the oppressive Hindus in India. I dont understand why Vinod is whining like a baby about Pakistan's involvement and the ISI. :lol:

If they are fighting against Hindus how come they have planted bombs in Muslim majority areas?? Kill Muslims in Name of Allah???

The first statement in this thread started with 'when are they going to blame Pakistan' and it continues with 'why whining like a baby' well, the whining is because of so many blasts and the terror thats spreading because of cowards who dont have the guts to come out in public with their resentments and instead choose irrational ways.

Why dont Muslim Countries have mosques that issue fatwas or somethings saying all these terrorists will go to hell?? And why is it that almost all communally sensitive areas in India are Muslim Majority areas?? And what exactly are they trying to achieve with these acts? surely gujarat and bangalore will never be partitioned or something!!

Indian mujahideens are basically Indians fighting against the oppressive Hindus in India. I dont understand why Vinod is whining like a baby about Pakistan's involvement and the ISI. :lol:

There is no whining at all. If it is about oppression, tell me why the minorities who have been almost eliminated from Pakistan are not indulging in terror there? Why is it always the Muslims only who are part of the "oppressors" in Pakistan?

I am talking about giving a fitting response to the likes of that Hafeez. Take him out, in broad daylight and others will run with their hands raised like the elite "Republic army" of Iraq did.

Yes Hindu terrorists only massacred 2000 Muslims on the streets of Gujarat. Very admirable.

Again, I just said I am comparing the incidents that happened in a span on few days. If you want to get ritos in Gujarat as justification for every muslim terrorist act in the region that occurs after that incident then maybe you should tell me how many more lives or blasts that you want to justify!!

QuickSilver,

The thing is that Shiv Sena being Hindus will not be arrested however any Indian Muslim even showing the intention of waging a war against a certain group will be arrested.

The shiv sena activists were arrested! And thats because they had the guts to do their acts in open.

Puhleeze....gimme a break.

Then why is he not arrested yet?

While all others who show the same intention against Hindus are murdered and called "traitors" and ISI involved "terrorists"?? :oops::lol:

There is no whining at all. If it is about oppression, tell me why the minorities who have been almost eliminated from Pakistan are not indulging in terror there? Why is it always the Muslims only who are part of the "oppressors" in Pakistan?

I am talking about giving a fitting response to the likes of that Hafeez. Take him out, in broad daylight and others will run with their hands raised like the elite "Republic army" of Iraq did.

Your are plainly confused buddy.

Minorities eliminated from Pakistan...

Muslims oppressors..

WOW simply WOW!! :woot::rofl:

See you guys later.. have a match tomorrow.

Then why is he not arrested yet?

While all others who show the same intention against Hindus are murdered and called "traitors" and ISI involved "terrorists"?? :oops::lol:

Are you comparing inflammatory statements with actual terror acts?

Your are plainly confused buddy.

Minorities eliminated from Pakistan...

Muslims oppressors..

WOW simply WOW!! :woot::rofl:

See you guys later.. have a match tomorrow.

Well, that's true. Minorities have been reduced to insignificant numbers in Pakistan since 1947.
I mean having riots is one thing, and actual reduction in the percentage of minorities is quite another.

Minorities eliminated from Pak - tell me exactly what is the pecentage of non-muslims in Pak right now. Do u have communally sensitive areas in Hindu majority regions ? do u have hindus pelting stones from inside temples?? (Its a very common occurence in Hyderabad , india- whenever there s a small spark somewhere, all the people offering prayers in mosques shower stones from inside the mosque - hurting so many people!!)

If you ask me, we should hang those poeple who are known to give inflammatory speeches in mosques leading to acts like these. They are the roots!!

Haven't seen official claims but it seems like work of Huji, although its not easy to strike in the heart of BJP ruled state.

Sir, India must be on high alert now. Do we expect more blasts in following days?

Live bombs found in Surat.

E Mail to Mumbai authorities!

The circus commences.

I am glad that India has still not lost its head and gone berserk with hatred!!

Army Flag March in some of the areas

So far 4 bombs have been defused today....one again near Hospital

Of course oppressive Hindus, where the Sharia is allowed in India!!

And the blasphemy Law and Sharia is applicable to all people of other faiths in Pakistan!!

Oppression takes a new meaning!!

"Indian Mujahideens" is going overboard in its protestation that it is Indians and not ISI or Huji?

Why this whine to prove they are not of foreign origin and wanting to save foreign organisation from blame?

A clever Machiavellian overture indeed!!

Not withstanding the glee, India will survive!!

Rightly said - Why the propaganda about being called as "Indian" ?
Our countrymen are not dumbos to belive this. We know who is behind all this.

Some people seem to be happy about the blasts. Their simlies and posts indicate that. Look at this pic, and you will know that those causing terrorism are sissys. Real men take fight it out in the battle.

Day in Pics - The Times of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom