What's new

2 consecutive days of Low intensity blasts in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
The death toll is now 45.

Those who perpetuated the blast should be happy!

I am only worried that Modi may have a few tricks up his sleeve.

And now, I am afraid the UPA will be looking really silly for abrogating POTA and not allowing the Gujarat and Rajasthan govt to have the same act as is in UPA led Maharastra!

The worst part is that the communal divide will deepen and those who did the act would have succeeded.

However, better sense seems to have come to India where we are still holding steady. And the govt will be forced to act.

It will also force India closer to the US and to the detriment of others!!

After all, what US wants, US gets as we have seen in the neighbourhood!

The terrorists are pushing India into the US sphere of influence and it will not be surprising if India finds itself in Afghanistan to support the ISAF; maybe only in a logistic mode as a starter!!

The whole thing is turning out to be a witch's brew and making the neighbourhood volatile!!

And this time, the US will be on the side of India!!

China is too worried about its Olympic Games where it even told Mugabwe to ''behave'' wherein he is having a Govt of Unity!!

China too is self serving. She knows her priorities!!

Some people are digging their own graves.

Last edited:
My Indian friends. The fact that most communal areas in India are muslim dominated does not mean that it's the work of Muslims - But it means that the adversary has targetted the right areas to create hatred and thus communal violence.

If you take the Godhra case, terrorist attacked hindus, and then hindus attacked muslims. This is a good example of how external terrorists has successfully created a divide. I do not support the modi govt in Gujrat, because it did not take stong action against hindu rioters. People are masses, and nothing can be changed without awareness. But the govt should have been more matured. They did take action, but a bit late. If I was the chief minister, I would give shoot at sight orders to any violaters of curfew, whether Hindu or Muslim or anybody.

The duty lies double on the govt to ensure that people stay united. They should not let themselves to be used psychologically by external forces.

Its sad that most muslim terrorist groups work in the name of Allah. This is degrading the image of Islam the world over - and can be fixed only if great muslim countries and leaders rise against Islamic terrorism and call it as UNISLAMIC.

We are from the country of Akbar and Ashoka, there is no better place where Islam and Hindu religions can peacefully coexist, unlike other places where any one of them has disappeared.

We have defeated them before and will defeat the Enemy again.

Jai Hind.

I have very close friends who are Indians of the Islamic faith and I will be damned if anyone finds them not patriotic or touch a hair of their head!!

I refuse to believe that it is the work of Indians!!

Even the people of Islamic faith say that their religion is a religion of peace and the terrorists are not Islam's followers and instead are fools!!

ts sad that most muslim terrorist groups work in the name of Allah. This is degrading the image of Islam the world over - and can be fixed only if great muslim countries and leaders rise against Islamic terrorism and call it as UNISLAMIC.

Well said. It is again the difference between theory and practice.

Shouting from the rooftops about "peaceful and tolerant" while supporting or appearing to support these kinds of terror attacks takes one nowhere. The rest of the world has a different definition of what these terms mean. And they won't look at just verbal homilies but what is happening around us all the time.

If a large section of the world today looks at Muslims and Islam in a negative light, it is precisely because of such acts. People justifying and supporting them are helping that perceptions.

My Indian friends. The fact that most communal areas in India are muslim dominated does not mean that it's the work of Muslims - But it means that the adversary has targetted the right areas to create hatred and thus communal violence.

If you take the Godhra case, terrorist attacked hindus, and then hindus attacked muslims. This is a good example of how external terrorists has successfully created a divide. I do not support the modi govt in Gujrat, because it did not take stong action against hindu rioters. People are masses, and nothing can be changed without awareness. But the govt should have been more matured. They did take action, but a bit late. If I was the chief minister, I would give shoot at sight orders to any violaters of curfew, whether Hindu or Muslim or anybody.

The duty lies double on the govt to ensure that people stay united. They should not let themselves to be used psychologically by external forces.

Its sad that most muslim terrorist groups work in the name of Allah. This is degrading the image of Islam the world over - and can be fixed only if great muslim countries and leaders rise against Islamic terrorism and call it as UNISLAMIC.

We are from the country of Akbar and Ashoka, there is no better place where Islam and Hindu religions can peacefully coexist, unlike other places where any one of them has disappeared.

We have defeated them before and will defeat the Enemy again.

Jai Hind.

It seemed more like a election win speech. So if you were the CM you would give shoot at sight order, ahh well easy said then done, but then again where are you residing right now ohh yes Switzerland. Dude things are not that easy, its much easy for you to say sitting in front of your PC but its time you wake up and smell the real coffee.

People are miscuing Islam.

Politics and religion does not mix.

Of course oppressive Hindus, where the Sharia is allowed in India!!

And the blasphemy Law and Sharia is applicable to all people of other faiths in Pakistan!!

Oppression takes a new meaning!!

"Indian Mujahideens" is going overboard in its protestation that it is Indians and not ISI or Huji?

Why this whine to prove they are not of foreign origin and wanting to save foreign organisation from blame?

A clever Machiavellian overture indeed!!

Not withstanding the glee, India will survive!!

This absolute refusal to look at the facts on the ground is really astonishing!

Webby was really surprised about "Muslim oppressors"!

Just look at the Taliban indulging in wholesale massacres and various other notable deeds! AQ doing the same in Iraq. The population of minorities remaining in Pakistan, the several reports that keep coming of the misuse of Hadood and that other law (don't remember the name) where any Muslim can just accuse any minority member of disrespecting the Quran or the prophet and then the street justice ensues.

Indian laws are the same for all citizens. In fact pandering to some minorities which should not be the case in a secular country.

This absolute lack of objectivity makes me wonder: Don't you have objective type questions in your studies? Many of them will fail a class one objective test for sure. ;)

It seemed more like a election win speech. So if you were the CM you would give shoot at sight order, ahh well easy said then done, but then again where are you residing right now ohh yes Switzerland. Dude things are not that easy, its much easy for you to say sitting in front of your PC but its time you wake up and smell the real coffee.

If it were so, then the shoot at sight would have been on.

India does not live in history. We graduate from even events of one day earlier and encapsuled in a mediaeval mindset.

Gujerat riots of yore was a disgrace. We shall not do it again. We will fight terrorism as one.

It is time others better smell the coffee before they themselves are up a worse gum tree that they are at present!

I have very close friends who are Indians of the Islamic faith and I will be damned if anyone finds them not patriotic or touch a hair of their head!!

I refuse to believe that it is the work of Indians!!

Even the people of Islamic faith say that their religion is a religion of peace and the terrorists are not Islam's followers and instead are fools!!

I'm sure Pakistan must be behind it as always or perhaps ISI since it is a state within a state according to your definition.:disagree:
Wake up and stop whining. Don't blame us for your failures, get your acts straight and face it. Don't look for excuses and someone to put a blame on. You failed in protecting your citizens why cant you just accept the reality and for once leave Pakistan out. We have our own stuff to take care off and do not have time for such nonsense.

If it were so, then the shoot at sight would have been on.

India does not live in history. We graduate from even events of one day earlier and encapsuled in a mediaeval mindset.

Gujerat riots of yore was a disgrace. We shall not do it again. We will fight terrorism as one.

It is time others better smell the coffee before they themselves are up a worse gum tree that they are at present!

Did you even took a second before going on with this rant of yours what am i writing and to whom and against what.
Unlike you we don't blame you for the terrorist attacks that happen in Pakistan and we face it like men do and not hide behind excuses and find other to put a blame on.

This absolute lack of objectivity makes me wonder: Don't you have objective type questions in your studies? Many of them will fail a class one objective test for sure. ;)

I'm sure we will but you should worry about yours instead, and let us take care of our own.

I have grown up in India and know very well about its internal affairs.
If you are smelling the coffee, what are you doing to prevent terrorism in Pakistan ?

There is nothing much that we can do than - creating little awareness by using the internet as a medium - supporting the right government. Every body need not join the security forces to prevent terrorism. Everybody has a role to play for the country and I too have a role to play for my country and I am doing it.

My Indian friends. The fact that most communal areas in India are muslim dominated does not mean that it's the work of Muslims - But it means that the adversary has targetted the right areas to create hatred and thus communal violence..

Indeed poor Muslism in India are not always to be blam for such blasts and attacks planned by India herself most of the times.
And in case of Gujrat the adversary is the one own from India the terrorist Modi and his backers BJP and other Hindu fanatics.

If you take the Godhra case, terrorist attacked hindus, and then hindus attacked muslims. This is a good example of how external terrorists has successfully created a divide. .

Not so fast dear. Its such a hypocracy on your part to lie here blaming Poor Muslims for attacking Godhra train.
It was proved after prob by a committee headed by an Indian judge (not by someone from mars but own indian committee headed by an Indian judge) that Godhra train fire was an accident and no Muslim was involved in that.
Its such a pitty that Hindu fanatics attacked Indian Muslims and burnt then alive in Gujrat.
Its also pitty that despite calling these Muslims as Indians, they are killed, burnt alive and still you guys dont have moral courage to accept that Godhra train fire was not the handy work of Muslims.
Rather silly commuters in the train were to be blamed for carrying carosine oil and it was their folly which led to breaking of fire in the train.

I do not support the modi govt in Gujrat, because it did not take stong action against hindu rioters. People are masses, and nothing can be changed without awareness. But the govt should have been more matured. They did take action, but a bit late. If I was the chief minister, I would give shoot at sight orders to any violaters of curfew, whether Hindu or Muslim or anybody..

The shoot at sight order were there only after thousands of Muslims were burnt alive in Gujrat under the patronage of state government.
The govt was involved in the massacre of Muslims how can it be matuared.

We are from the country of Akbar and Ashoka, there is no better place where Islam and Hindu religions can peacefully coexist, unlike other places where any one of them has disappeared..

:) oh yeh the country where Babri Mosque was attcked by Hindu Fanatic, where Hindu terrorists killed, burnt thousands of Muslims alive in Gujrat where even own Hindus the poor Dalit the poor low cast Hindus are even not safe and subjected to many atrocities.

If you are smelling the coffee, what are you doing to prevent terrorism in Pakistan ?

At least i am not whining about it like a four year old who just lost his toy either and that too sitting outside.

Indeed poor Muslism in India are not always to be blam for such blasts and attacks planned by India herself most of the times.
And in case of Gujrat the adversary is the one own from India the terrorist Modi and his backers BJP and other Hindu fanatics.

Not so fast dear. Its such a hypocracy on your part to lie here blaming Poor Muslims for attacking Godhra train.
It was proved after prob by a committee headed by an Indian judge (not by someone from mars but own indian committee headed by an Indian judge) that Godhra train fire was an accident and no Muslim was involved in that.
Its such a pitty that Hindu fanatics attacked Indian Muslims and burnt then alive in Gujrat.
Its also pitty that despite calling these Muslims as Indians, they are killed, burnt alive and still you guys dont have moral courage to accept that Godhra train fire was not the handy work of Muslims.
Rather silly commuters in the train were to be blamed for carrying carosine oil and it was their folly which led to breaking of fire in the train.

The shoot at sight order were there only after thousands of Muslims were burnt alive in Gujrat under the patronage of state government.
The govt was involved in the massacre of Muslims how can it be matuared.

:) oh yeh the country where Babri Mosque was attcked by Hindu Fanatic, where Hindu terrorists killed, burnt thousands of Muslims alive in Gujrat where even own Hindus the poor Dalit the poor low cast Hindus are even not safe and subjected to many atrocities.

Can I ask you just 1 question. Where are the 15-20% of Hindu population in pakistan that were present during the partition? Currently its less than 1.6%.

What did you do to them. Thanks to our media, and democracy that you know what is going on in India.

And what about the millions of banglidesis killed in East Pakistan just before liberation war ?

jpZDyB446FI[/media] - 1971 Genocide in East Pakistan (Bangladesh) - 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom