What's new

2 consecutive days of Low intensity blasts in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
culprits cannot go scot free for long serial blasts may also give some leads which should lead to conspirator.

Shakeel Ahmed MoS for Home says that we should have a central security agency which can conduct investigations and monitor security without the explicit approval of the state governments.

As of now, security is a state subject, which makes it very clumsy to monitor the security across 30 odd states.

Also, the police forces need urgen reform, and new levels of training and professionalism. Current policing is shoddy and full of holes.

Yep, they are not equipped with anything more than what is required to catch the corner pickpocket.

I do not why few people here worried about when Pakistan will be blamed!!! Every second post is asking when Pakistan will be blamed.
This is open secret that Pakistan is behind all kind destabilization in the country, there is no need to blame, ultimately all kind of terrorism links to ISI.

I do not why few people here worried about when Pakistan will be blamed!!! Every second post is asking when Pakistan will be blamed.
This is open secret that Pakistan is behind all kind destabilization in the country, there is no need to blame, ultimately all kind of terrorism links to ISI.

Well, if indeed it is, then its not surprising that people would want to take advantage of our lax security systems.

Terrorism is a global phenomenon, and India will have to learn to deal with it.

Update:

4 people dead and upto 15 blasts being reported. Blasts in markets, factories, buses, busy road junctions etc.

In Ahmadabad, the leaders of both communities are holding a meeting arranged by the police to prevent communal rioting.

Is it just a mere coincidence that all three serial blasts (Ajmer, Bangalore and Gujrat) happenned in BJP ruled states ? I dont know what to make of it

Update-Some channels are reporting 16 blasts in Gujrat..2 near civil hospital

I am sure there will be no communal trouble.

That is the purpose of these terrorists. That's why all bomb attacks near Muslim localities. They will be defeated as always in their dastardly aims. It is the loss of innocent life that is sad.

Someone out there is irritated about Kargil vijay divas.
Btw, for those who don't know. Today is kargil vijay divas.

Unlike few other members, I appreciate you that at least you wrote what you thought: even if it was horrendous…:tsk:

Although we two neighbours never really had smooth relations but its very naïve of you to assume at anything or everything that goes wrong in India , has something to do with ISI…..There are countries and organisations whose interests conflict with your policies….Look inwards and you will find the answer….

Surely ,majority of us do feel sorry for the victims and are totally against all sorts of extremism and terrorism … who can tell it better, than us Pakistanis ….

Last edited:
X_Man, India doesn't blame Pakistan for everything that goes wrong. Only for the terrorist attacks and the cowardly bombings in the market places. The Mumbai attacks with Dawood gang are a good example of that and well proven.

What you are facing is a blow back of your own decades long policies, we are facing terror from outside the country for the most part, though they may be taking advantage of some domestic disaffection.

Though no one from the government is directly blaming the ISI or groups like the LET or JEM, they would be on top of any list of suspects.

Sometimes I feel its wise to bring back TADA and POTA to try culprits if found they deserve no mercy.

To tell you the truth, anyone who is remotely aware of the happenings in Pakistan and the general mindset of the common Pakistani knows, destablizing India is hardly a priority nor a possibility.

We're barely surviving such attacks ourselves.

Seventeen low-intensity blasts have taken place in Ahmedabad on Saturday evening within a span of 70 minutes. Gujarat Urban Development Nitin Patel confirmed that 15 people have died in the blasts and added that more than 100 have been injured. The blasts happened in Maninagar, Bapunagar, Hatkeshwar, Sarnagpur Bridge, Amraiwadi, Govindwadi, Sarangpur, Chakla area and Jawahar Chowk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom