What's new

2 BSF man Arrested by Border Guard Bangladesh

Men from Bangladeshi forces sometimes stray into Indian borders too,and BSF has returned them.What shall we do to them?Shall we provide them the same treatment the Bangladeshis in this thread are suggesting?Things can get messy,and please don't complain them.BSF is after all a force with much greater resources.

BDR man held for intrusion,returned​

Shillong, Feb. 4: In a throwback to the 2001 Pyrdiwah incursion, the BSF today apprehended a Bangladesh Rifles jawan and fired in the air to chase away a group of civilians from across the border after they intruded into the Jaintia Hills sector of Meghalaya this morning.

Four or five Bangladeshis, supported by a few BDR personnel, intruded into the patch of land held in “adverse possession” (meaning land which belongs to Bangladesh but is in possession of India and vice-versa) at Muktapur, around 100km from Jowai, the district headquarters, at 10am.

The BSF public relations officer, Ravi Gandhi, said that after the forceful entry of the BDR men, the BSF personnel posted at Muktapur border outpost challenged the intruders and warned them not to proceed further. When the Bangladeshi jawans did not pay any heed, the BSF personnel fired one round in the air to deter the Bangladeshi civilians from entering.

To prevent any further escalation of tension, the BSF also caught a BDR jawan, identified as Mujibur Rahman, after he intruded into Indian territory.

The BSF handed over the BDR personnel to Bangladesh at around 8pm, following a meeting at the battalion level of both the BSF and the BDR at Muktapur. Both sides agreed to maintain status quo on the border and reiterated that similar incidents would be prevented.

During the meeting, held in a cordial atmosphere, the BDR told its counterpart that a communication gap had led to the entry of BDR men into Meghalaya. Both sides decided to co-operate as far as proper border management is concerned.

The remaining intruders fled after the BSF fired in the air, the PRO said.

Panic-stricken villagers in Muktapur said there was a need to ensure the safety and security of the border residents.

Muktapur is an adversely held area by India like Pyrdwiah where the BDR personnel had intruded and captured all the BSF jawans posted at the border outpost in 2001.

Last year, there were several attempts by both the BDR and the Bangladeshi civilians to enter Nongkhen and Pyrdiwah areas near Dawki.

Source

Wow, how brave of BGB. Bangladesh should declare it as National Bravery Day and BGB people should be decorated as Jaatir Birpungob! :coffee:

Lol. Typical indians... Making fun of BGB trying to derail the main topic ' BSF intruding into bangladeshi land '

Lol. Typical indians... Making fun of BGB trying to derail the main topic ' BSF intruding into bangladeshi land '

Its been comprehensively proved in this very thread that its not a one-way happening . BSF men did not kill the villagers did they , and the BGB did not resort to any bravado and nor do the BSF harm BGB men when they intrude into Indian territory ...

so no problem , is there ?

Its been comprehensively proved in this very thread that its not a one-way happening . BSF men did not kill the villagers did they , and the BGB did not resort to any bravado and nor do the BSF harm BGB men when they intrude into Indian territory ...

so no problem , is there ?
well, i have seen writings from ex BGB men... They consider those lands as bangladeshi territory which is adversly possessed by india... This is why 2001 happened.... In this nforce posted incident BGB entered into the territory which they consider as their own... You just cannot compare between a disputed patch of land which is unmanned and a bangladeshi civil village.. Chill...

and i do believe this intrusion by BGB was planned and routine reminder to india that those land belongs to BD.... I am quite sure the day when bd will be able to sustain a war against india... They will spare no time to attack to regain those lands.....

and i do believe this intrusion by BGB was planned and routine reminder to india that those land belongs to BD.... I am quite sure the day when bd will be able to sustain a war against india... They will spare no time to attack to regain those lands.....

Senior Bhutto also made Ayub Khan to believe so... :coffee:

well, i have seen writings from ex BGB men... They consider those lands as bangladeshi territory which is adversly possessed by india... This is why 2001 happened.... In this nforce posted incident BGB entered into the territory which they consider as their own... You just cannot compare between a disputed patch of land which is unmanned and a bangladeshi civil village.. Chill...

You can't just unilaterally claim a patch of land under Indian control as "disputed" .

The opinion of GoB matters ,not ex-BGB service men

what kind of thinking is this ? :undecided: and here I mistook you for a rational , level-headed Bangladeshi, my bad :hitwall:

link..

Sukna land scam: Lt Gen P K Rath found guilty - Times Of India

corruption in indian army

Lt- Gen P. K. Rath rath (rä, räth), circular hill fort protected by earthworks, used by the ancient Irish in the pre-Christian era as a retreat in time of danger. found guilty by army court in Sukna land scam

GUILTYAS CHARGED

Former 33 Corps Commander Lt- Gen P. K. Rath has been found guilty on three charges:

1 NOC (Network Operations Center) A central or regional location for monitoring a large network. Also called a "network management center" (NMC), "service management center" (SMC) or "network control center" (NCC), a NOC may be used to manage a large enterprise network, given ' improperly & without authority" to a realtor for educational institution on 70 acres

2 Signed MoU with realtor for seats in institution for officers' kids ignoring security concerns

3 Not informing his superiors in the Eastern Command about the proposed land transfer

THE ARMY ACT PRESCRIBES A MAXIMUM PUNISHMENT OF 10 YEARS FOR FRAUD CHARGE UNDER WHICH RATH CONVICTED

FOR THE first time, a serving three- star general of the Indian Army has been held guilty for corruption.

General+P.K.+Rath.jpg

Back
Top Bottom