What's new

2 British of South Asian Origin guilty of plotting 'massive terror attack' in London

lol i dont know weather i should congratulate you on how well you know the differance between indian's and pakistani's. or if i should find it creepy. who cares what she is.
lets just say she will hate the torch! and she will never drop the soap again
:D:D:D:D
12074_prev.jpg

for the guy........god help him. but thats only if god wants to help him.
whats so creepy about it? sub continent is big and from Bangladesh to Pakistan people have differences in features.
I just couldnt nail her (would have loved to) as a Pakistani. and the fact that man's nationality was stated but woman's was withheld by media just made me wonder if there were some sensitivities the media was trying to accommodate? giving an over all impression that the reader will decide both are Pakistanis.

the torch probe seems like fun. for the tester I mean .
not the subject

whats so creepy about it? sub continent is big and from Bangladesh to Pakistan people have differences in features.
I just couldnt nail her (would have loved to) as a Pakistani. and the fact that man's nationality was stated but woman's was withheld by media just made me wonder if there were some sensitivities the media was trying to accommodate? giving an over all impression that the reader will decide both are Pakistanis.

the torch probe seems like fun. for the tester I mean .
not the subject
well i cant tell who bangladeshi, they have a darker skin colour than indian and pakistanis. where i live theres plenty of indian's pakistanis and bangladeshis. bangladeshis always stand out.
mind you knowing our justice system they will be out in less than half of their sentances. they got 25 years. and in prision the day and the night is a day each. so 24 hours is 2 prison days, so the sentance is slashed in half and if there nice and show they are changed then their sentances are reduced.
also i noticed that all 3 types of the women are always so short. i never had the ability to ask why insuch a suttel way. a bit random i know but, call me old fasioned

well i cant tell who bangladeshi, they have a darker skin colour than indian and pakistanis. where i live theres plenty of indian's pakistanis and bangladeshis. bangladeshis always stand out.
mind you knowing our justice system they will be out in less than half of their sentances. they got 25 years. and in prision the day and the night is a day each. so 24 hours is 2 prison days, so the sentance is slashed in half and if there nice and show they are changed then their sentances are reduced.
also i noticed that all 3 types of the women are always so short. i never had the ability to ask why insuch a suttel way. a bit random i know but, call me old fasioned
that is scary I wish that Cameron is true to his words and revokes their nationalities and sends them back to whatever country
also a new legislation is needed in these cases the human rights act shouldn't come in the way of deportation
these scumbags abuse the law and use the clause of human rights citing they will be tortured in their home countries. they actually laugh at western justice system loopholes that are essentially meant for political prisoners.

re women heights do you mean in couples? I know 6 feet and plus women but they are rare. some of my female family members are more than average male height . I think its that asian male are taller genetically. I dont know and maybe whenever they are looking for a suitor woman goes for a taller man than her

that is scary I wish that Cameron is true to hsi words and revokes their nationalities and sends them back to whatever country
also a new legislation is needed in these cases the human rights act shouldn't come in the way of deportation
these scumbags abuse the law and use the clause of human rights citing they will be tortured in their home countries. they actually laugh at western justice system loopholes that are essentially meant for political prisoners.
if they were in the usa there *** would go in prision and it would not be getting out. and there are abit more exotic than the torch.

here is extreamly easy to get a reduced sentance. did you know there is only a few ways of staying in prision for life and not getting out untill your on your death bed , if that. and thats either killing a police officer or mass murder like jack the ripper.

if they were in the usa there *** would go in prision and it would not be getting out. and there are abit more exotic than the torch.

here is extreamly easy to get a reduced sentance. did you know there is only a few ways of staying in prision for life and not getting out untill your on your death bed , if that. and thats either killing a police officer or mass murder like jack the ripper.
terrorism should be exception come on go and kick in the nuts of your MP to bring in change needed for terrorists

my mp dont have any nuts, she's a labour mp who just replaced a very well known mp who just retired. guess who im talking about? heres a clue j*** s****
jack straw.
oh then go and do the punki then.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom