What's new

2 British of South Asian Origin guilty of plotting 'massive terror attack' in London

Right, ALL Pakistanis do look like Telegu, Tamil and Oriya people.

Some lack of education is visible there very clearly...... :rofl:
Telugu, Tamil and Oriya people are not the only Indians that are there. What do Punjabis and Kashmiris and Rajputs and Seraikis and UP-walla Mohajirs (on both sides of the border) look like for instance; neither do they look like Telugu, Tamil and Oriya people. Looks like you don't know anything at all :azn:
Just get yourself an education first. ...... :coffee:

Telugu, Tamil and Oriya people are not the only Indians that are there. What do Punjabis and Kashmiris and Rajputs and Seraikis and UP-walla Mohajirs (on both sides of the border) look like for instance; neither do they look like Telugu, Tamil and Oriya people...

So that means ALL Indians are not of 'indigenous Indian' descent either. :lol:

ALL Pakistanis are from Indian descent o_O

So that means ALL Indians are not of 'indigenous Indian' descent either.

ALL Indians are of indigenous Indian descent, that does not seem to have entered your "bone-dome" yet.... :lol:
Just as All BDs and most of the Pakistani population are also of Indian anthropological origin. But never mind, that is too hard on you to follow, sigh.

ALL Indians are of indigenous Indian descent, that does not seem to have entered your "bone-dome" yet.... :lol:
Just as All BDs and most of the Pakistani population are also of Indian anthropological origin. But never mind, that is too hard on you to follow, sigh.

Using terms like "anthropological" does not make your claims any more credible, but you might come off as a knowledgeable person to the laymen. ;p

Most scholars agree only the purest ASI (like Andamanese) are the oldest inhabitants of the region. Oh noes, now we're going off topic - let's leave it for a more relevant thread!

Can I have some of whatever you are smoking kid

Was that your relative who got arrested?

There are close to 60 Muslim countries in the world, but any bad incident happens anywhere in the world doesn't go without having a Pakistani tag on it. Something is really wrong with these m0f0 types. Also something is wrong with those silent majority who are sitting idle having a fools thought that it is not affecting them.

Was that your relative who got arrested?

There are close to 60 Muslim countries in the world, but any bad incident happens anywhere in the world doesn't go without having a Pakistani tag on it. Something is really wrong with these m0f0 types. Also something is wrong with those silent majority who are sitting idle having a fools thought that it is not affecting them.
Don't drag my family into your fking arguments trust me you don't want to go down that road, take your fking attitude somewhere else, me asking you what you were smoking was because of your damn sense of English grammar, your are supposedly a Pakistani residing in the U.S invest in some English lessons for Pete's sake

Don't drag my family into your fking arguments trust me you don't want to go down that road, take your fking attitude somewhere else, me asking you what you were smoking was because of your damn sense of English grammar, your are supposedly a Pakistani residing in the U.S invest in some English lessons for Pete's sake

Oooo...look I'm shivering with scare.

I can say,

"Don't worry about my grammar, worry about your fking slums in Britain instead, where products like you come from."

PS: It's not your job to approve the quality of my grammar so don't act like a fkin big shot. Have anything to say on the topic, post it, else stfu and gl.

Oooo...look I'm shivering with scare.

I can say,

"Don't worry about my grammar, worry about your fking slums in Britain instead, where products like you come from."

PS: It's not your job to approve the quality of my grammar so don't act like a fkin big shot. Have anything to say on the topic, post it, else stfu and gl.
I don't live in a fking British slum, I am in a place people like you can't even dream of getting into.
I am going to assume you mean "shivering in fear", and no don't do that what I do is to make sure that you don't have to "shiver with scare", I am not a big shot I am just a guy who is fed up with wannabe desi-goray acting like they are the big shots and hurl blanket accusations against their own country and countrymen as if this will help them shed the inferiority complex they have because they have been picked on by the people in their host countries.
Notice I keep my replies focused on you as a person instead of your family, your standard of living (which might imply financial status to some but I am not bothered by that).
If you have some meaningful to add then add it to the thread and you talk about "wishing all these kinds death", but you are sitting in the U.S commenting and doing jack about it so my advice is to grow a pair and do something.

I don't live in a fking British slum, I am in a place people like you can't even dream of getting into.
I am going to assume you mean "shivering in fear", and no don't do that what I do is to make sure that you don't have to "shiver with scare", I am not a big shot I am just a guy who is fed up with wannabe desi-goray acting like they are the big shots and hurl blanket accusations against their own country and countrymen as if this will help them shed the inferiority complex they have because they have been picked on by the people in their host countries.
Notice I keep my replies focused on you as a person instead of your family, your standard of living (which might imply financial status to some but I am not bothered by that).
If you have some meaningful to add then add it to the thread and you talk about "wishing all these kinds death", but you are sitting in the U.S commenting and doing jack about it so my advice is to grow a pair and do something.

Huh...wannabe gora. It's you my dear have a look at your posts and you'll figure. I don't give a flying fckk about you commenting on my grammar cuz I was neither born nor grew up here.

About inferiority complex, I have no idea how you end up on that conclusion. I'm proud Pakistani born American who love real Pakistan not the Pakistan occupied by your wannabe islamist type, compare my dp with yours. I also love America, for you it might sound odd but most Pakistanis in America are educated and love and respect their host nation. I love the country where I'm residing and feeding myself.

Why would I do something? That's the job of Pakistanis and the govt there to stop these m0f0 flooding all over the world. It is Pakistan's govt who have to crush these animals and their supporters.

"Rehman, who was already a heavy cannabis user, walked out on an arranged marriage in Pakistan when his wife was four months pregnant and returned to Britain..
so the guy was already married to a British born girl. I could tell the features of the girl were more of south Indian Bangladeshi rather than pure Pakistani and the face of the guy was clearly of a drug user. I already shared that with @waz earlier

so a useless twit, drug user, loafer, thief and non-religious person decides to become a terrorist. in short to me he is a homicidal psychopath rather than your typical Islamist terrorist.

so the guy was already married to a British born girl. I could tell the features of the girl were more of south Indian Bangladeshi rather than pure Pakistani and the face of the guy was clearly of a drug user. I already shared that with @waz earlier

so a useless twit, drug user, loafer, thief and non-religious person decides to become a terrorist. in short to me he is a homicidal psychopath rather than your typical Islamist terrorist.
aparantly everyone who commits such acts are going it in the name of religion yet they most likely cant even read the quran, let alone step foot in a mosque.

South asian ?
Why give bad name for whole south asia.
They are pakistani origin. Just call spade a spade.
the spade is the Boy

the girl is a mix race at best but definitely not Pakistani features. it will come out dont worry. it doesnt matter now :) there was an Indian who went to join Daesh last year wasnt it? and returned back unhappy that they made him clean toilets.. and now there are terror attacks in Bangladesh too so.. unfortunately other South Aisan countries are not so immune.

dont be so defensive over this.

here now for all nay sayers.... read this again and again and again
the girl is an Indian spade..

Mohammed_Rehman_Sa_3537178b.jpg

A pillar of the community, 56-year-old Mrs Ahmed-Khan, was also a school governor at the Church of England school attended by her children.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ife-guilty-of-77-anniversary-terror-plot.html
She explained in court that they were a “multi-religious family” - her mother's side of the family were converts to Islam from Hinduism, while her mother-in-law was Christian.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ife-guilty-of-77-anniversary-terror-plot.html
Khan’s father Javed Khan, 54, works as a chauffeur and the family run two Mercedes cars from their home in a pleasant suburban street in Reading, as well as a Toyota Yaris “runaround”.

aparantly everyone who commits such acts are going it in the name of religion yet they most likely cant even read the quran, let alone step foot in a mosque.
lol by the way the telegraph reports that the girl belongs to an Indian family which has members from differnt faith and this family converted from Hindusm. I could tell the girl didnt have Pakistani features more like South Indian features.

I dont know why Indian members were not prepared to accept that. it doesnt make any difference. she chose to ruin her life for a druggie
she is no victim. she was very much part in it. hope she pays in full in prison

lol by the way the telegraph reports that the girl belongs to an Indian family which has members from differnt faith and this family converted from Hindusm. I could tell the girl didnt have Pakistani features more like South Indian features.

I dont know why Indian members were not prepared to accept that. it doesnt make any difference. she chose to ruin her life for a druggie
she is no victim. she was very much part in it. hope she pays in full in prison
lol i dont know weather i should congratulate you on how well you know the differance between indian's and pakistani's. or if i should find it creepy. who cares what she is.
lets just say she will hate the torch! and she will never drop the soap again
:D:D:D:D
12074_prev.jpg

for the guy........god help him. but thats only if god wants to help him.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom