What's new

2 British of South Asian Origin guilty of plotting 'massive terror attack' in London

Her family is a Hindu convert to Islam so it's fair to deduce that they are of Indian descent
ALL Pakistanis are from Indian descent o_O

That said, why does it matter what her bloodline is? I don't think she was radicalised either in India or by Indians.

They're are some seriously confused and vulnerable British Muslims around these days. I don't see this problem among first generation immigrants at all.

The first generation immigrants are the ones unfortunately that laid the misplaced foundations for this present trend to arise.

ALL Pakistanis are from Indian descent o_O

That said, why does it matter what her bloodline is? I don't think she was radicalised either in India or by Indians.
No they are not the western border is of Central Asian or ME descent, ethnic Pashtuns like me are of afghan descent.
I agree that she was not radicalised by Indians but neither was the guy radicalised by Pakistan so I don't see why some Indian members are having orgasms

The first generation immigrants are the ones unfortunately that laid the misplaced foundations for this present trend to arise.

This is no doubt true. I had once posted on this, in the UK at least, they are mostly to blame for what problems did follow them.

This is no doubt true. I had once posted on this, in the UK at least, they are mostly to blame for what problems did follow them.

And yet they all insist they had nothing to do with the next generation going astray. Talk about a double dose of denial!

And yet they all insist they had nothing to do with the next generation going astray. Talk about a double dose of denial!

I see this a lot in some families in the North of England, many have been here for decades, since the 60's and 70's.
I once had a rather detailed discussion on this. The second and third generation British Pakistanis are a confused bunch, which is why you hear so about so many problems in these communities.

I see this a lot in some families in the North of England, many have been here for decades, since the 60's and 70's.
I once had a rather detailed discussion on this. The second and third generation British Pakistanis are a confused bunch, which is why you hear so about so many problems in these communities.

These problems need a resolution, one way or another. The time to ignore or mislead is gone.

Mention the word Pakistan, they swarm like flies on garbage. :lol:
In this case yes! India for too long has experienced terrorism from Pakistan. Of course don't expect us not to have an opinion when so many innocent Indians have lost their life to Pakistan's jihad.

These problems need a resolution, one way or another. The time to ignore or mislead is gone.

On the plus side. For every confused British Pakistani youth who does something stupid, there are many now, young people who are extremely bothered by the bad rep they seem to be getting in the world over. They are smart, progressive, and very politically aware. They give me hope, if there's any silver lining to these issues, it is that the Muslim youth are becoming increasingly involved and politically aware, more so than many other brain-dead kids of their age.

On the plus side. For every confused British Pakistani youth who does something stupid, there are many now, young people who are extremely bothered by the bad rep they seem to be getting in the world over. They are smart, progressive, and very politically aware. They give me hope, if there's any silver lining to these issues, it is that the Muslim youth are becoming increasingly involved and politically aware, more so than many other brain-dead kids of their age.

Hope is good, but the percentages are adverse indeed. The religidiots are breeding much faster than the progressive ones.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom