What's new

2 Bomb Blasts reported in Parachanaar...

If you had argument you'd take your case to Zardari instead of Al-Jazira.
Kulbhoshan Yadev statement clearly tells.... you team have been trying to cover-up RAW all the time.

^^More nonsense from a typical terrorist supporter

He is an Indian terrorism supporter, You are a terrorism supporter from Pakistan .. There is no difference

And why use Jinnah' photo as your profile pic ? I find it insulting to the great man that a terrorist supporter like you uses his pic .... Oh, by the way, Jinnah too was a Shia ... the same Shias you hate so much and whose killers you support

He is an Indian terrorism supporter, You are a terrorism supporter from Pakistan .. There is no difference

And why use Jinnah' photo as your profile pic ? I find it insulting to the great man that a terrorist supporter like you uses his pic .... Oh, by the way, Jinnah too was a Shia ... the same Shias you hate so much and whose killers you support
Bcz Jinnah was shia so Pakistan should be a shia state? Is this your argument?? He is not Jinnah but quid e Azam for every Pakistani show some respect to the founder of nation

You are a sectarian bigot. You just proved it.

Bcz Jinnah was shia so Pakistan should be a shia state? Is this your argument??

I didn't say that, did I ? Trying to create a strawman now ?

That was directed at the other sick Shia hater, not you or anyone else

You are a sectarian bigot. You just proved it.

Yes, I just proved that you are a hate filled sectarian bigot ... A terrorist supporter

Bcz Jinnah was shia so Pakistan should be a shia state? Is this your argument?? He is not Jinnah but quid e Azam for every Pakistani show some respect to the founder of nation

He was not, but this is not relevant to the subject matter.

Let the audience be judge of it.

Sure, and don't quote me again when you have no arguments other than your usual sectarian BS and rants

@BATMAN @Azlan Haider calm down guys or take your fight some other thread. No offence but this thread not for you guys arguing about. Peace

There is a clear sectarian angle to the ongoing terrorism in Pakistan. We are in the middle of an ongoing existential war .. Denial doesn't help. Nor does Political Correctness (i.e. concealing the religious/sectarian identity of the terrorists)

Compare the deafening silence post Parachinar attacks vs the reaction post APS attacks (where the children of Army men were killed), and you will get your answer.

All I'm saying is, the lives of each and every Pakistani is equally precious, regardless of who they are, and there shouldn't be any double standards. The response of the state to terrorism shouldn't be ambiguous.

He didn't imply this in any of his posts...this thought process is a product of your diseased mind.

Let the audience be judge of it.

Did you throw a party for your Jhangvi bros to celebrate this carnage???

He didn't imply this in any of his posts...this thought process is a product of your diseased mind.

Did you throw a party for your Jhangvi bros to celebrate this carnage???
Well parachinar is so secure that ppl can't go without checking to their homes how come this incident happened inside job in parachinar? That is why army will start full operation in this area to find out who is working for who in parachinar specially after downing of drone.

Well parachinar is so secure that ppl can't go without checking to their homes how come this incident happened inside job in parachinar? That is why army will start full operation in this area to find out who is working for who in parachinar specially after downing of drone.

There is no inside job in Parachinar. Everyone knows that it is either the TTP, LeJ, JuA, ISIS or one of their off-shoots. These groups will take responsibility for the attacks as well.

When these groups are openly admitting they carry out these terrorist attacks, why the inaction from the state?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom