What's new

2 Bomb Blasts reported in Parachanaar...

There is no inside job in Parachinar. Everyone knows that it is either the TTP, LeJ, JuA, ISIS or one of their off-shoots. These groups will take responsibility for the attacks as well.

When these groups are openly admitting they carry out these terrorist attacks, why the inaction from the state?
Bcoz state knows actual culprits :)

Bcoz state knows actual culprits :)

Yes, it is the same culprits that killed children in the APS attack. In that case though, the state took action as the children of Army people were killed.

Are you sure you are not a sympathizer or member of one of those groups? The lack of remorse you show for innocent Pakistanis killed is unbelievable?

Guys, India and Pakistan are sworn enemies, they will try to harm us whenever they get a chance and given the opportunity, we will do the same, however it's another thing that wherever an incident takes place in Pakistan, it's close to our hearts but it only seems to matter to Indians if something occurs in Delhi or Mumbai or maybe in IOK.
Under the circumstances, our law enforcement agencies should be more vigil, one thing is given, no Muslim would commit such heinous crime in the holy month of Ramzan.... but all the enemy can do is hit soft targets.
FROM no Muslim would commit such heinous crime at all TO at least in the holy month of Ramzan.... ! who are killing each other in Syria, Iraq etc .. ?

Did you throw a party for your Jhangvi bros to celebrate this carnage???

Jhangvis patronized by Benazir Bhutto same like TTP patronized by Asif Ali Zardari.
They are already exposed and are identified as same as TTP etc. which are surely tools of RAW how ever, fake experts on this forum have always tried to cover-up RAW because it implicate IRGC. So technically its Iran regime and its appointed clergy and cells who are behind every killing in Pakistan.
In common words... inside job.

FROM no Muslim would commit such heinous crime at all TO at least in the holy month of Ramzan.... ! who are killing each other in Syria, Iraq etc .. ?
The difference is war and targeting innocent civilians without reason and purpose.

Jhangvis patronized by Benazir Bhutto same like TTP patronized by Asif Ali Zardari.
They are already exposed and are identified as same as TTP etc. which are surely tools of RAW how ever, fake experts on this forum have always tried to cover-up RAW because it implicate IRGC. So technically its Iran regime and its appointed clergy and cells who are behind every killing in Pakistan.
In common words... inside job.

How much do they pay you to spread lies and terrorists' propaganda online ??

It was your spiritual "Aba Hazoor" General Zia ul Haq who created and patronized anti-Shia sectarian outfits.

When Haq Nawaz Jhangvi, the founder of the notorious Sipah Sahaba Pakistan SSP (Lashker e Jhangvi LeJ is an offshoot of SSP named after Haq Nawaz Jhangvi and is one of the country's most virulent terrorist organisations) was arrested in Jhang in 1980 for delivering a provocative speech against Shia in a mosque that fell in the root of Tazia procession, General Zia ul Haq personally intervened and got Haq Nawaz released.

As for TTP, most of TTP's leaders are veterans of the fighting in Afghanistan. Again, Zia's creation. Zia would personally make sure that such Mujahideen remained above law, while in Pakistan

When the state patronizes sectarian or militant organizations, it has its consequences

Source:
REPORT OF THE SENATE COMMITTEE ON DEFENCE AND DEFENCE PRODUCTION
http://www.senatedefencecommittee.com.pk/reports/report-3.pdf

Haq Nawaz Jhangvi had publicly declared that Benazir was an Iranian kafira and it was the religious duty of every Muslim to agitate against and overthrow the (democratically elected) BB government ... And here you are trying to tell us that BB patronized Jhangvis !!??

Last edited:
Protest by bereaved of Parachinar blast victims continues for fourth day

147105_4749969_updates.jpg

PARACHINAR: Protest sit-ins by the bereaved of the victims of the deadly Parachinar bombings continued for the fourth day on Monday, as grief-stricken locals demonstrated against the tragic loss of lives in the back-to-back blasts that hit the city on Friday.

The families of the victims gathered in Shaheed Park where they continued their protest against the repeated terrorist attacks in Parachinar and the firing allegedly carried out by the forces to dispel the demonstrators.

The bereaved of the martyrs and other locals offered Eid prayers at Shaheed Park on the first day of Eid and also made special prayers in the wake of the recent tragedy.

It was above inspector... DSP was main culprit. He edited the CCTV footage, where attackers could have been identified.
We lost an acquaintance, who unfortunately asked for driving the car.
Attackers were tasked to kill the driver, and that's the short miracle of my survival.
In the process, I discovered new Pakistan, where free speech can earn you hateful enemies.
stay safe

praying for all Pakistanis safety

thats a shameful truth
our complacency brought us the day when we saw the APS massacre seeing our children being killed mercilessly by the same people who made their names by targeting shias originally

after some token reactions we have forgotten that terrible day and we hope that the target of these terrorists will remain either the law enforcement agencies and soldiers or shias and we will remain safe so why complain and make a noise if they are not hurting us?

its not just a cricket match but anything that brings up the mood or celebration
it can be eid, new year or any festival or local event which lifts the spirits ..
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-...islamabad-and-parachanar.503760/#post-9609345
why my thread was locked without discussing with me if you need reference I would provide speeches and also stories but I see locking thread with some tilt in comments please open it so I ll share links and stories plus also tweets mentioned purpose of post to go after those who are maligning our hero and to expose them not to create sectarian rift.waiting for your reply

Last edited:
why my thread was locked without discussing with me if you need reference I would provide speeches and also stories but I see locking thread with some tilt in comments please open it so I ll share links and stories plus also tweets mentioned purpose of post to go after those who are maligning our hero and to expose them not to create sectarian rift.waiting for your reply

welcome to pdf

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-...islamabad-and-parachanar.503760/#post-9609345
tweets are opinion of a person they dont qualify as news as news.
the thread had no formal verifiable source.
as I said before they are victims of constant attacks and this is least one can allow is express their anger
to date no government official / politician has visited them except the expression of solidarity by COAS to them. had your claim been authentic then army would have said something about it.
end of

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom