What's new

2 Air Force personnel including a squadron leader killed, 2 others injured in road accident in Awant

I remind everyone, for weeks I have said, that 27th Indian's casualties and kills are far more than disclosed.
It had to be, considering the quantity of the Aim-120 fired according to the Indian own sources. Chinese AAM are on top of it.

@balixd

I am thinking what they will do about 350 + soldiers killed by Khalai Makhlook....

But I just came across this news...

Pakistan-based terror outfits plan major strikes across J&K during Lok Sabha poll
Pakistan-based terror outfits are planning to carry major strikes across Jammu and Kashmir during the upcoming Lok Sabha Election 2019, warned intelligence agencies .
https://zeenews.india.com/lok-sabha...-across-jk-during-lok-sabha-poll-2192560.html

Well in my considered opinion nothing is beyond Indians.
But they have one problem, where they are going to get that many Indians to present as the "militants"!!!

Oh come on - Indian Twitter is convulsing with tweets about 'Operation Coldwave' or something, and they have absolutely nothing to go on. At least allow some of the guys here speculate on an actual incident! :D

They are talking about taking over of "Akhnoor". The Indians are going nuts, they think taking over of Azad Kashmir has started by the IA.
Here is the recent pictures of Akhnoor, taken today. All sunny, beautiful and peaceful.

D3VLTcqX4AIfJr2.jpg

D3VLTc2X4AIYhby.jpg

Bruv... These Indians are so stupid that Israel gave them a smart bomb but they managed to turn that into a dumb bomb that missed its target.
Expecting a logical response from them is like asking a turd to flush itself in the toilet.

:omghaha:

Parade ground of Div Head Quarter.:whistle:

Well, for days I had been saying that there had to be casualties in the ground attacks on 27th Feb.
If what you saying is true, then Indian media is nothing but a cheap propaganda machine, which hides the truth purposefully on the behest and instructions of their government.
Free media my foot.

Since Feb 27, what is going on with the Indian AF? They not only seem to loose jets almost every second day, they are now loosing Senior pilots in 'accidents'. How is that even possible? There is a no doubt that there is some sort of cover up taking place. Something is very wrong here. How much damage really took place on Feb 27?

I guessed on the day, that there had to be huge damage both to men and machine, considering 11 H4 were dropped according to the Indian's own sources.
Similarly we don't even know how many AAM both American and Chinese made were fired.
Wait for lot more stories to come out.

Well, for days I had been saying that there had to be casualties in the ground attacks on 27th Feb.
If what you saying is true, then Indian media is nothing but a cheap propaganda machine, which hides the truth purposefully on the behest and instructions of their government.
Free media my foot.

I guessed on the day, that there had to be huge damage both to men and machine, considering 11 H4 were dropped according to the Indian's own sources.
Similarly we don't even know how many AAM both American and Chinese made were fired.
Wait for lot more stories to come out.
Reactions from Modi and BS say it all....

So finally they declare 27th incident kills
are declaring...

Since Feb 27, what is going on with the Indian AF? They not only seem to loose jets almost every second day, they are now loosing Senior pilots in 'accidents'. How is that even possible? There is a no doubt that there is some sort of cover up taking place. Something is very wrong here. How much damage really took place on Feb 27?
Enough to put Israil on a panic mode!!! They brought in the Patriot AD systems on an urgent basis!!!! I am pretty sure the Indian folks have now understood their place in the "food chain*"....

*This is the Satanic understanding to rationalize the exploitation and abuse by the "White" folks of the natives. Might is right. If you're weak too bad...

Last edited:
Reactions from Modi and BS say it all....

are declaring...

Enough to put Israil on a panic mode!!! They brought in the Patriot AD systems on an urgent basis!!!! I am pretty sure the Indian folks have now understood their place in the "food chain*"....

*This is the Satanic understanding to rationalize the exploitation and abuse of the "White" folks on the natives
agreed. I overlooked the fact that isreal imported thaad from the u.s. on an urgent basis...the best of what the isreali sam systems had to offer were utterly humiliated on Feb 27th.

agreed. I overlooked the fact that isreal imported thaad from the u.s. on an urgent basis...the best of what the isreali sam systems had to offer were utterly humiliated on Feb 27th.
I wish someday real "nationalist" leaders will emerge in India who would be able to clearly see and experiment with the truth....

Crashing the Su30MKI and killing the pilot in a "technical issue" would have been too obvious a way of hiding the Su30MKI loss.

So, they have "killed" the pilot in an accident. I predict you will hear of a loss of an Su30MKI due to a ground handling incident or accident of "some" kind that will write off the plane. eg shelter collapsed onto plane and destroyed it, or it ran into a Mirage 2000 during sortie preps, or it caught fire during ground maintenance and was lost ( and fill in the 2x12 other possibiliities of a ground loss here !!!).

Does anyone have the video of ISPR claiming 2nd pilot is dead? Can't seem to find it. Waiting to hear another news of a technical fault of SU30 soon from Indian media.

Yet another moral victory for pakistan.

pakistan seems to be winning all the battles. India is doomed. Modi is the real problem.

2 Air Force personnel including a squadron leader killed, 2 others injured in road accident in Awantipora

Srinagar: Two air force officers have been killed while two others have suffered injuries in a road accident in south Kashmir’s Awantipora area of Pulwama district in the wee hours of Thursday. The slain include a squadron leader.

Confirming the accident, a senior police official said that the accident occurred al Malangpora outside air force station at around 3 am. The identity of the slain could not be ascertained immediately.

More details awaited.

https://thekashmirpress.com/2019/04...thers-injured-in-road-accident-in-awantipora/

@Maarkhoor @Reichsmarschall @Windjammer @Zarvan @Areesh

Are these possible Su30 pilots?

May be you will not surprise....

100% Su30 poilets.. Wait for few days more for one of their su30 crashed in unknown location..

Su 30 pilots..

Can u imagine indian air force squardron leader driving around in kashmir at 3 am in morning??

if india cannot show pictures of their deadbodies and return them to families then these are for sure su30 pilot which was downed on 27 feb so it is very difficult for india to hide this

Maybe he is the real second Su-30 pilot. Cover up of his death.

My belief in 2nd pilot getting stronger and stronger :D

Bharat rakshak shows him as F(P) -

The dead squadron leader he flew su30?

on topic, one comment I spotted........

Na jahaz chalana aata hai na gaadi. Inn IAF walun ko tankhwa kis cheez ki milti hai?

:lol:

@Wow @Imran Khan @Tps43 @Mentee
The deceased officer has been identified as an Administrative branch member.
He was from 126 Ground Duty course.
D3UBVizU4AE7y5T

Note: Website has not updated ranks for some years.

Injured officer Wg Cdr HS Bagga was also from admin branch

His relative also confirmed he died in car accident yesterday:

IMG-20190405-095232.jpg

Last edited:
The deceased officer has been identified as an Administrative branch member.
He was from 126 Ground Duty course.
D3UBVizU4AE7y5T

Note: Website has not updated ranks for some years.

Injured officer Wg Cdr HS Bagga was also from admin branch

His relative also confirmed he died in car accident yesterday:

IMG-20190405-095232.jpg
Everybody went quite after I busted their theories.:coffee:

A squadron leader and a corporal have died in the accident while two others are injured

Two officers of the Indian Air Force were killed and two others injured in a road accident in South Kashmir’s Pulwama district.

Officials said that among the dead was a squadron leader of the IAF.

Officials said the accident took place between 3 and 4 am on Thursday morning when the Scorpio, in which the air force personnel were travelling in, met with an accident at the Malangpora village. The police got to know of the accident when the air force personnel informed them. The injured personnel are being treated at Army’s base hospital.

A senior police officer confirmed the accident and said that two personnel had been killed and two others were injured. It’s not clear yet why the air force personnel were travelling in the wee hours. The place where the accident took place is located near the air force station.

“Very sorry to hear about the loss of lives in this accident. Condolences to the families of Sq Ldr Pandey & Corp Kumar, may their souls rest in peace. Prayers for the injured, hope they make a complete & speedy recovery,” tweeted former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Omar Abdullah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom