What's new

2,000 Russian Troops Land in Crimea

We signed an agreement with ukraine for our ilyushin il-78

what will happen now :cray:

I dont hope to say goodbye to it so soon :cray: :cray: :cray:

IL-78P+Provides+Pakistani+Air+Force+with+Air-to-Air+Refueling+Capability.jpg

EU and NATO to meet on Monday to discuss . Guess you can invade country on weekend but consult on response only on weekday. :lol:

Give Russia a day to consolidate and then be like we can't do nothing now. :lol:

Obama is a spineless coward.He watered down the missile shield in E. Europe,he backed down on Syria,he is now trampled by the russians in Ukraine.

Yes I know he has totally screwed up our foreign policy by being a dick when he should be more receptive and a pansy when he should be dropping the hammer. He hasn't done much for public policy either but I don't squarely blame him for that.

Obama IS a dirtbag but it really is a E.U. problem more than a U.S. problem.

The missiles in Eastern Europe was something we agreed to and pushed forward so the minute we decided to do that we should have been ready to see that through. Wresting Ukraine away from Russia was a Polish initiative but if POTUS did not agree he should have pressured the Polish to drop it now what we are seeing is the Ukranians who agreed with joining the EU will be abandoned and Russia annexes Ukraine worst case.

So Comrad Vostok,what do you think will happen East-Ukraine,Crimea to Russia?
I think that Crimea will join the Russian Federation. As for the South-East of Ukraine , it is probably will remain part of Ukraine on a federal or confederal basis. In this Novorossia will enjoy full economic sovereignty.
In the best case Novorossia become an independent state with its capital in Kharkov, Odessa or Donetsk and enter into a Eurasian Union - I personally hope on this development of situation . This will bring to my land economic, demographic and cultural revival .
But in any case , at least we now know for sure that Russia not forget about Russian!

Ukraine had security guarantess from the US not to mention the Eastern European nations NATO members,US allies who will be affected by the russian intervention.Sry man,we did our part ,we backed you in Irak,Afghanistan and now we're not being reciprocated.

Obama should IMMEDIATELY bomb bases in Syria. But he won't because he was a notch above a dog catcher when he was elected.

Funny part is they quietly moved in without any badges took over important institutions in Crimea within like 2 days and is already disarming Ukrainian soldiers.. The Entire thing is going on while west threatens Russia NOT to intervene militarily... Kind Hilarious ... PUtin again making obama and Europe look like an clueless monkey

Dafaq...Russian flags are beginning to be raised in Ukranian mainland cities of Kharkov and Donestk...they are not even in Crimea

This reminds me of Serbia war during Clinton time.

If obama doesn't take action then no body will trust america when it comes to security agreements. They didn't help Georgia, and they didn't help Ukraine. It just goes to show that America uses other NATO countries troops to fill the gaps in Americas wars but when it comes to filling the gaps for other countries in times of need they just back down. There really is no point of being in NATO if you are in it for U.S protection.

Wow, that was fast. Superpower reborn indeed. :cheers:

Now if only my own country could act so decisively! I'm really envious of Russia right now.

Only Russia can do stuff like this.No other country cant do that except US.That is still world consider Russia as Superpower.

Back
Top Bottom