What's new

2,000 Russian Troops Land in Crimea

Obama is too weak, but if he DID have balls, he would bomb a few Syrian military bases. Putin can kiss Syria goodbye.

@boomslang @Juice

Crimea is a russian turf west cant block her here, I think USA makes a grave mistake by not confronting Russia in Syria, Bcz there you have a War financer "Saudi Arabia", chickening out from there is costing you Ukraine now.

@boomslang @Juice

Crimea is a russian turf west cant block her here, I think USA makes a grave mistake by not confronting Russia in Syria, Bcz there you have a War financer "Saudi Arabia", chickening out from there is costing you Ukraine now.
Perhaps Crimea, but this will land the Ukraine far more firmly in the western camp. What, you thought Russians playing bully-boy was gonna make the Ukrainians love them? Did China taking Indian lands make India pro-Chinese?

Perhaps Crimea, but this will land the Ukraine far more firmly in the western camp. What, you thought Russians playing bully-boy was gonna make the Ukrainians love them? Did China taking Indian lands make India pro-Chinese?

At best Ukraine would be divided like Germany and that exactly Russia is upto.

Russian armoured vehicles in Crimea
Euronews' correspondent Sergio Cantone reports ten armoured vehicles with Russian army identifications on the road from Sevastopol towards Simferopol, soldiers telling him they are Russian marines conducting military exercises. Pictures soon on Euronews.

BhkUfN7IcAAqfSz.jpg:large

Twitter / GZhygalov: Колонна ...
GZHYGALOV@GZHYGALOV
·
A military truck is seen on the runway of Belbek Airport in the Crimea region March 1, 2014.
View attachment 19135

A military truck drives out of Belbek Airport in the Crimea region March 1, 2014.

View attachment 19137

Unidentified fighter jets are seen at the Belbek Airport in the Crimea region March 1, 2014

View attachment 19138

@vostok @senheiser @Star Wars @revojam
The Federation Council approved the deployment of troops to Ukraine! I've waited so long for this moment! You can not even imagine what it means for me, for my friends, for my family!
Superpower reborn!

But he is a sneaky snake....lets see what back-hand crap he has planned.

Did you see his press conference? He said a whole lot of nothing lol. I don't see how you think he is sneaky, I think he is just so inept that you are probably assuming he is pretending and has something up his sleeve or something. :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom