What's new

1st Test: England vs Pakistan at Nottingham, July 29-Aug 2, 2010

less than 50 i think i hope and wish pakistan to get out on 20 runs even we need to replace half of the team where are those who supported amin what this **** have dont nothin it will be better of if we played with 10 players

There's a lot of talk from fanboys about blooding youngsters and that YK and MY are too old. No ****, you don't put a middle order (with already shitty openers) that has no international experience. God damn it. That bastard Ejaz Butt needs to go really quick.

welll im always right on cricket talks what i think MASHAHALLAH happens as i said this amin is not going to score and he dident i said he going for duck he almost if he did not got that 1 how many chances u wanna give to this man who dont have tech or temprament to play better of hit that panic button old is gold atleast if they got out on duck im happy to bring them because if u give them 6 innings in 2 inning they willl give u tons of runs and ask any bowler how hars it is to get younis and yousuf out once they have set their eye in and when they score they score big

Agreed MY and YN bring now now now now now next available flight and what the hell waqar younis is doing do he done have any logic he should ask but bring MY and YN back now or im leaving if our batter do this our bowlers will loose confidence and say even if we get opponent out under 50 we loose what is use if we have too loose why put extra when we are bowling it will give negative impact to bowlers and if tailanders can make 100 and 50s why not our top 3 because they are not good for test not only top 3 but top 7 if score 100 hates of to them

I was never for this Azhar Ali/Umar Amin experiment. It might make half-sense if you put one new guy with one old one (YK or MY) but it's ******* crazy to put them both out there. Now both these guys need to go and be replaced by MY and YK.

Stumps Fantastic end to the day for England, fantastic day all round really. They're in total control of this Test, and had they declared earlier, might even have been in with a chance of finishing it off tonight.

After Umar Gul helped Pakistan take the best of the first session - clearing the follow-on target and rolling over England's top order, Matt Prior and the lower order restored England's control. Prior reached his third Test hundred and then England unleashes Broad and Anderson on a very shaky Pakistan batting line-up

look what they are saying even they think that this is batting of 11 tailenders and they are

yes we always say we won and thats it go with wiining side i was barking at that time with members to bring MY and NK back but members saying that amin is good what amin is good if u look his total score of 6 inings it is not in total of 50 so umer gul is batter than him so for sake of love to pakistan we need experience even commentators barking that y u are playing two youngster in important positions and in england this is limit of stupidity in pak condition u can experiment them because they have the conditions favouring them but no one listened to me so keep playing amin

Salman Butt
Yasir hameed Imran should go out he lacks tech to ccop swing
Younis Khan Better than all good fielder in all postions and on his day he score tons of runs and take opposition out
Mohammad Yousuf Not good fielder when come for diving but he can run easily on any test side with batting average over 50 and he is best test batsman in history of pak with tech and temprament.
Abdur Razzaque better than akmal atleast he saved us many times in tests
Shoaib malik give him one more chance
Kamran Akmal if he score today if not sarfraz for sure
Saeed Ajmal Good spiner engalnd struggles to off spin batter bastman than kaneria
umer gul no need to replace
MOHAMMAD asif no need to replace
MOHAMMAd Aameer no need to replace

best avaialable side if we can get asim kamal yes bring hin for malik place if other wise it is fine but if u want invicble side asim is good batsman

Wow!! maza aa gaya match dekh kar.... Aisa lagg raha hy k England, Kenya se khail raha hy....:hitwall::hitwall: hudd hoti hy yar...:angry::hitwall:

chalo koi baat nahi ab Farhat aur Aamer donon double-century marenge... :rofl::rofl:aur phir Pakistan 7 wickets se jeet jaye ga..:lol:

we deserved to loose this match..... England was 98/6 and they allowed them to get to 262/9 :hitwall: last 3 wickets added 164 runs... :hitwall:

eve they got out on 98 moin bhai with this batting full of stupids pitch where tailenders got 50s and prior like batter 100 our batting is full of stupids butt is ogggd batsman but u gave him captaincy see it is efecting his batting with this perfomance he cannot be in side than why u make him captain if he cant perfom i was saying he is best opener making him captain makes him take 200 percent pressure and u cannot bat in pressure no maater how good u are

Danish kaneria ko ab test cricket chor k ghar baith jana chahiye.... he bowled 12 overs and gave 71 runs with a average of 5.91 and no maiden.... :hitwall::hitwall:

it is heeeeeel if even MY YN get out on ducks bring them up atleast with them oppenent sacres off seems like they dont have any fear we need to put fear in opponent bowlers seems like they are playing kanya or bangladesh u are right

enough chances have been given to both new youngsters Umar amin and Azhar Ali and also to Farhat... now we need big changes in next matches... but i'll prefer Azhar to play in next matches because we dont have too much choice...

my playing 11 for next match would be:

1.Salman butt
2.Yasir Hameed
3.Younis Khan
4.Azhar Ali
5.Umar Akmal
6.Shoaib Malik
7.Zulqarnain Haidar
8.Muhammad Aamer
9.Umar Gul
10.Saeed Ajmal
11.Muhammad Asif

Pakistan Test Squad | England v Pakistan 2010 | Cricinfo.com

^ this is the squad.... Shahid Afridi is still in squad so we can replace him with Younis khan...

enough chances have been given to both new youngsters Umar amin and Azhar Ali and also to Farhat... now we need big changes in next matches... but i'll prefer Azhar to play in next matches because we dont have too much choice...

I have some sympathies for U Amin and Azhar Ali for being exposed under very new conditions but still as a professional they should have done better. But Damad Imran Farhat and Sussar M Ilyas must be kicked out of team and PCB without any delay. A group of top Pakistani surgeons should try and fix holed in Akmals hands if it is not possible he should be kicked on his haunches. I never liked Kaneria, he doesnt pose any threat to batsmen. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom