What's new

1st Test: England vs Pakistan at Nottingham, July 29-Aug 2, 2010

Oh and get rid of Kaneria and Akmal.

Bring in Sarfraz and another spinner (not Ajmal). Or play 4 fast bowlers and get another young fast bowler in.

Also keep a tab on Umar Akmal's performance.

i say get rid of akmal brothers.... both r rubbish... kamran cant catch n cant bat...

but kaneria... i believe that from all pakistan's bowling line... he is the one with most wickets....!!

He has the most wickets but his form is really bad in the last few years. Averages around 40 in the last 3-4 years.

agreed sir u can bet anything u want on pak batting. and im sure that pak will loose it by 300 runs and hope butt atleast make some sense for next test bring Ys back

Butt gone now hopefully my favourite batsmen Umar Gul will come to play
I hope so

He is currently the best batsmen in our side

and message to zaki bhai todays test is not u just stand and block u have to score see england get batting in half day and scored almost 3 and half runs in over now see they are in position to win in order to win test match u need batter to score quickly so u bowling have time to get 20 wickets and as we speak butt is out well as i said no one here to score even 50 we are loosing under 50 or even hard for us to score 10 runs

agreed sir u can bet anything u want on pak batting. and im sure that pak will loose it by 300 runs and hope butt atleast make some sense for next test bring Ys back

and now butt is out yaar... WTF!!! argh... it is nearly 2 am here.... i cant believe i still have any hope in this silly batting....

to SMC yes Kaneria is in poor form.... but every great player has his poor form like inzi lara warne murali sachin.... i m sure he will recover soon !!! (he should )

AZHAR ALI OUT AS WELL! PAKISTAN IS ON 10/2..... :(

:rofl: This is fun. Total comedy.

yes sir.... current Pakistan test team is just a band of comedians !! i dont get what is so difficult to transfer T20 form to test cricket...:hitwall:

and now umar amin is gone.... 11/3... in 20 minutes.... is this really pakistan... or are these bangladeshi/zimbabwean players in pakistani jerseys.............

Last edited:
Interesting decision by Tony Hill. If the UDRS only checks for the basics like pitching in line or inside edge, there should be no limit to the number of referrals. Or the 3rd umpire should be empowered to tell the field umpires proactively about any wrong decision.

11/3...when will Pakistan shed this consistent inconsistency...on one day you blow away Australia for 88 and the next you get hammered by tail-enders...

I hope this batting line up gets out cheaply (less than 100) so that there's some pressure put on that buffoon Ejaz Butt to send YK and MY to england. That guy is a ******* joke and needs to go away from Pakistan cricket.

^^^If he had to go, he would have gone long back. Pakistan need able leaders both on and off the field. The way things are, I won't be surprised if Mohammed Amer vanishes without a trace in a year.

Nobody in Pakistan knows how to play test cricket except N. Aamer, Umar Gul, and M. Asif.

Back
Top Bottom