What's new

1st Test: England vs Pakistan at Nottingham, July 29-Aug 2, 2010

yes but what can we say amin is going to ut duck again and umer akmal too for guranted this time remember my words

England 213/9............. Malik strikes

The tailenders are showing that this pitch can be batted on... Pakistan can still pull a rabbit out of the hat here...

The tailenders are showing that this pitch can be batted on... Pakistan can still pull a rabbit out of the hat here...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

that was a good joke.

I can not expect this team to score 200+ against england

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

that was a good joke.

I can not expect this team to score 200+ against england

With cricket you never know.. Remember once India made a 400+ runs chase against Windies (at their peak) on the last day and won.. That way cricket can be most unpredictable....

But is extremely tough.. I agree....

welll if amin gets 100 than other wise no way amin is going on duck this yougster if i had been butt i have ruined his career with this perfomance im sick of his face dont like him

Kamran Akmal broke record of Salman Butt being the worst fielder of Pakistan :)

PRIOR seems set for a century....
Pakistan should promote Umar Gul to open in place of IMRAN FARHAT;)
He was striking the ball better than IF has done in a while..

435...possible?

Important for openers especially Salman Butt to stay till 100-150 runs. England is known to crumble under pressure and will start making silly mistakes. Is this Pakistan team strong enough mentally to pull this off?

target Australia walay match se 5 runs kam hai :P
so we have a chance :rofl:

we dont stand any hope or any chance we are going to loose no one in battin we can see and say capable of scoring 50

we dont stand any hope or any chance we are going to loose no one in battin we can see and say capable of scoring 50
don't worry Falcon all is under control

Imran Farhat will get out at 5.
Umar Gul will come as a night watchman.

We will be 12/1 after stumps

Tomorrow Umar Gul and Salman Butt will make a partnership of 274 runs. So we will be 282/2

300/3

and then Umar Akmal and Azhar Ali will make remaining runs easily :rofl:

thats what is going to happen

All is well, under control and so easy :lol:

It pisses me off to no end that the motherfucker buffoon Ejaz Butt due to his personal grudges keeps both MY and YK away from the team. This batting line up isn't worth a dime. I am so pissed off at Ejaz Butt I wouldn't mind chainsawing his head off right now.

Oh and get rid of Kaneria and Akmal.

Bring in Sarfraz and another spinner (not Ajmal). Or play 4 fast bowlers and get another young fast bowler in.

Also keep a tab on Umar Akmal's performance.

well... have already told my friend that i will dance around Hong Kong naked if Pakistan wins this match..... thats how poor i think Pakistan's batting line is..... :(

Back
Top Bottom