What's new

1st Test: England vs Pakistan at Nottingham, July 29-Aug 2, 2010

hope kaneria specially stupid amin umer akmal we do not see them in second test match and ferhat too. and sister if u do not post for another 20 min england will be allout sorry sister but i have to say it that way sister sorry again and again and again i have more respect for u plz do not think negatively on my posts

agreed and tell u what these 250 is like 20000 runs for our batsman even if they have scored 250 in first innning man this match easily can be won by pakistan so shame to these specially to amin umer akmal kamran akmal who averageg for last 5 inning 2 runs

well said sir. i v started feeling with 287 lead n still 4 wicket to take
:devil::devil::devil:

120064.jpg
120065.jpg

pakistani bowling rocks yaar im lovin it this attack hope aamer to join the party with the wickets too

120071.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

pakistani bowling rocks yaar im lovin it this attack hope aamer to join the party with the wickets too

he is a gr8 bowler :tup:

well so morgan this in the picture hop to see them all out sooner as possible yaar waitting for the next wicket to fall

England almost safe but Pakistan are still, just about, alive. They need to wrap up these last four wickets quickly.

Does pakistan have replacement For umar amin, imran farhat and umar akmal, ? Umar akmal and imran farhat both are 1 day /T20 players. Specialy umar amuse me very much , with his funy batting style.

yes younis khan abdur razaque MOHAMMAD yousuf we have replacement but we have to make them they themselves not going to come

GP Swann lbw b Danish Kaneria 28 (35b 4x4 1x6) SR: 80.00

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

3 more wickets

well guyz i think this game is gonna for pakistan

to chase 350+ score might be nightmare for batsmen on these pitches(its not asian pitches)

and not to underestimate england bowling after all its their home ground

Back
Top Bottom