What's new

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Lord's, Jul 13-17, 2010

9th wicket down... Paine gone on 47

Aus 282/9

Australia lead by 387 runs with 1 wicket remaining

Fikar not guyz.... we can still win this match easily.... :)

This target is Impossible dua karo barish ho jaaey :P

nothing is impossible in this world... we can easily chase more than 400 runs.... :pop: have faith :)

i don't have faith in our batting That's why I still consider it almost impossible... :)

i don't have faith in our batting That's why I still consider it almost impossible... :)

Bhaiyya jee Afridi hy na... so prehan matt hon....

BTW:
84.3 Mohammad Asif to Hilfenhaus, SIX, 129.4 kph, what a shot, he comes down the pitch and outside leg then launches this high over deep point...he wants a promotion further up the order

50 for Hilfenhaus...what the hell is going on....

This target is Impossible dua karo barish ho jaaey :P

:rofl: KAUM saay ek baar PHIR daoun kii APPEAL kardii!!!

yeh kaum sirf duaa karti rehti hai!!! aur koi kaam nahi!!

forget cricket man we simply suck currently all these players are 20-20 players!!! and look at how irresponsible our captain batted yesterday!!!

All out ... 334.

Well done pakistan. below 500 is piece of cake for pakistani batsman.

Bollinger gone... thats it....

Australia 253 & 334 (91.0 ov)

Australia lead by 439 runs with 0 wickets remaining

come on our batters..... you can chase it.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

All out ... 334.

yeah.... we can chase this total in one & a half day.... mark my words..... :cheers:

Pakistan will need to set a new world record if they are to win this game, beating the previous record chase of 418 for 7 by West Indies against Australia at the ARG in Antigua.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

All out ... 334.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well said bro..... :rofl::rofl:

I hope they will get it but you never know what they do one time the are amazing and one time they are rubbish i hope salman butt should go and get 100 and other guy with him get atleast 70 and Umer gul should go for 80 odd his brother 50 and afridi get quick 5o their would be the chance till now they played good hope tommorow sun will come out if sun is out batsman will not have big probleum if overcast condition diffiuclt too coop for batsman hope tommorow shiny sun come out and batsman dont make mistake one wicket fall for pakistan with ferhat mistake if sun is out batsman dont make mistake i think bowlers will be punished

Its impossible to win this test match. But i like what i saw today from Salman Butt and Azhar Ali. Kick out Imran Farhat ALREADY!

Its impossible to win this test match. But i like what i saw today from Salman Butt and Azhar Ali. Kick out Imran Farhat ALREADY!

He is in the team just due to his father In Law, who is selector (IMO).... I don't see he been kicked out of the team that soon.

Back
Top Bottom