What's new

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Lord's, Jul 13-17, 2010

BTW has anybody any clue why was afridi slogging like that...?
he has talent but what a waste of talent..why does he want to send every ball out of the stadium...

he has talent but what a waste of talent..why does he want to send every ball out of the stadium...

He is one of the most gifted batsman ever, except he lacks the skill to pick the bad balls and temperament to build big innings. Unfortunately for cricket, there is only one Sehwag.

Dont know why i woke up in the morning and saw cricinfo and was very disappointed to see Pak allout for 148 and I dont know why I am supporting it.

Dont know why i woke up in the morning and saw cricinfo and was very disappointed to see Pak allout for 148 and I dont know why I am supporting it.

Like most people in the world, "We support our country, and anyone playing Australia."

Australi 253
Pakistan 83/5 with no batsmen left behind.

What else can you expect from him? i think it was a wise decision to go after aussies bowler and make them tired ;) - but true Afridi should not have started hitting too many boundaries in the same over. 1-2 boundaries was more than enough

He just wanted to hit Watson for some reason :lol:

Had Afridi not striked i can assure you even 148 was not possible

Australia 253 & 100/4 (29.3 ov)

Pakistan 148

Australia lead by 205 runs with 6 wickets remaining

3 fours in one over by jhonson in Aamer's over.... :confused:

Australia 116/4 (32.2 ov)

Australia lead by 221 runs with 6 wickets remaining

no worries guyz all is well Australia 132/4 after 36.1 overs

take 6 wickets in next 18 runs and start batting before lunch

no worries guyz all is well Australia 132/4 after 36.1 overs

take 6 wickets in next 18 runs and start batting before lunch

yeah no worries We can chase 400 runs in 4th innings... :) Afridi will make Doube-Century only on 94 balls... Mark my words.. :smokin: we can easily win this match.... :)

9th wicket down... Paine gone on 47

Aus 282/9

Australia lead by 387 runs with 1 wicket remaining

Fikar not guyz.... we can still win this match easily.... :)

Back
Top Bottom