What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

Oh dude, he's tall. Who is he and when did he get recruited?

He just get recruited for the T20 series against India. It is the stupid selectors of Pakistan who have selected him this late.

lets the haters beat their chest and let the sports win

It was a riot of colours at Chinnaswamy Stadium

All roads led to the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium here on Tuesday as arch rivals India and Pakistan took to the pitch after a gap of nearly five years. Cricket frenzy gripped the city on Christmas and the holiday only added to the crowds that enjoyed the shortest version of the game eventually won by Pakistan.
Streaming in hours in advance to be greeted by tight security, spectators were subjected to multiple rounds of frisking and metal detector tests. Anticipating a good match between traditional rivals, the cricket enthusiasts, many of them donning the Indian tricolour, were made to flash their tickets at a number of barricaded checkpoints at the stadium.

As the team buses whizzed past the gates and into the stadium, the fans gave the players a roaring welcome.

The famed rivalry between the fans of the two teams was in full display. “Paanch saal ki lambi judai, aaj hogi fultu dhulai,” was one of the placards spotted among the sea of excited Indian cricket fans. As the match began and the host team started its innings, the crowd cheered India for every run made. Even singles sparked wave formations. The sprinkle of Pakistani fans strained their vocal chords to match up.

Multi-coloured fans

While many fans sported multi-coloured funky wigs, one group hailing from Rajasthan displayed a show of tradition with their pink turbans. “It’s been a long time since they played us and we are very confident that India will win the match,” B. Ajit said before rushing into the stadium.
A show of the high spirits that a good game can bring was when Prashanth, an archer who has competed in various competitions, went into the stadium on his wheelchair to cheer his team.

Even exams were forgotten as two Class 12 students decided to take a break from studies for the big day. “We are supposed to be studying for an exam but we are too excited to miss the match,” said Prajnapti and Sanjana.
‘No problems’

Police officials, though amused by the excitement, continued to do the checks on people entering the stadium and threw away the banned items. Police officials at the stadium claimed there were no problems in parking despite the huge turnout. Traffic movement was prohibited on Queen’s Road and alternative parking arrangements made at KGID buildings, General Post Office and High Court premises and other grounds nearby, the police added.

The Hindu : Cities / Bangalore : It was a riot of colours at Chinnaswamy Stadium

Madam paanv waale saanp dikha do. In evolution they lost it. They have legs just for name.

To phir yeh saanb paon k saharay kyun ha pait k bal chalo

397681_569729869721836_1042350154_n.jpg

hahahahahahahah/.... made my day... baichara world cup say abhi tak aisa hi baitha hay...

My facebook sources from IOK tell me they are celebrating Pakistan's victory with fireworks and everything.

Indians can only be mad.

LoL.
Facebook sources :rofl:
You must be a certified idiot.

dafa karo match ko hum nhi dekhty match wacth

318555_278733335583576_1739623928_n.jpg

483341_537355722943252_995370451_n.jpg
Behan ka ghar kahan se aa gya,she doesn't even want to live in Pakistan,they live in Dubai :cheesy:

Finally I think Shoaib Malik Six will haunt Indians for many years to come just like the sixer of Miandad and INSHALLAH it will turn the result of t20 matches coming in years to come

:cry::cry::cry:

please,seriously?

A broken nose didn't stop sachin?

you think this ll make an impact?

Disagree. Six hit by Jawed was incredible. The sentiments were also running high in those days compared to today, plus a match in Sharjah. Nothing to demean Shoaib' hit yesterday. If you recall, there was a six to clinch the game by Rajesh Chauhan sometime in 90's at Karachi. The crowd roaring until then, drooped in silence. But still, Jawed tops my list in clinching any game. And his aggressive sprint to the pavilion after hit was like million $

Chauhan's six was better.

He just get recruited for the T20 series against India. It is the stupid selectors of Pakistan who have selected him this late.

i saw his interview. he said he started cricked at the age of 27 some one asked him that you tall why dont you play cricket. then he decided to play cricket. he was selected before but in his first game he was so confused he was bowling full tosses. wides ,, no and given too much score. he was given 2,3 overs in that match. but as i said he has improved alot. he will be the key for pakistan in coming matches.

Nahi Nahi.. Sasural walo ne Shoaib ko Six gift me diya... Damadji khush raho...
arey morgan to damad nahi tha us ko kun 6 marny dia ???

Mere Pakistan bhai log tho achese celebrate kar rahahein... Jithna Khunnas india ke oopar tha... thoda kam huva rahega... I can see that in other threads... jagda thoda kam huva aaj....

I am wondering...... Hamara Ghar jamai damaat ka kyaaa huva rahega kal???????... Six marke pachthayega thoda dinkeliye... :P

Back
Top Bottom