What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

My facebook sources from IOK tell me they are celebrating Pakistan's victory with fireworks and everything.

Indians can only be mad.

LoL.

And now you're bringing Jinnah in for no reason.

I'm going based on comments from twitter and facebook where people from Indian Kashmir said they were celebrating the win. Look up "Kashmiris are Die Hard Pakistan Cricket Team Fans" on facebook if you don't believe me.
Sorry for Jinnah comment. It got carried from other thread. Deleting that comment.

BTW don't give me Facebook as a source. Rest of my post is right.

My facebook sources from IOK tell me they are celebrating Pakistan's victory with fireworks and everything.

Indians can only be mad.

LoL.

Any my sources from P-O-K are telling me that they are lamenting Pakistani victory.

Pakistanis can only be mad.

Indians can only be mad.
LoL.
Of course your sources are real. Do they also ride brooms and play Quidditch ?

Finally I think Shoaib Malik Six will haunt Indians for many years to come just like the sixer of Miandad and INSHALLAH it will turn the result of t20 matches coming in years to come

Indians can only be mad.

LoL.

OMG RAW at work ;)

They are all propaganda to fed wrong info to Pakistan :D
@KRAIT baby kya hua?? pet ki haddi tut gayi :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for Jinnah comment. It got carried from other thread. Deleting that comment.

BTW don't give me Facebook as a source. Rest of my post is right.

I mean facebook is real as it gets.

No point of further arguing about this.

Finally I think Shoaib Malik Six will haunt Indians for many years to come just like the sixer of Miandad and INSHALLAH it will turn the result of t20 matches coming in years to come

Disagree. Six hit by Jawed was incredible. The sentiments were also running high in those days compared to today, plus a match in Sharjah. Nothing to demean Shoaib' hit yesterday. If you recall, there was a six to clinch the game by Rajesh Chauhan sometime in 90's at Karachi. The crowd roaring until then, drooped in silence. But still, Jawed tops my list in clinching any game. And his aggressive sprint to the pavilion after hit was like million $

Has India Srilanka fought wars over territory ?

Has India BD fought wars over territory ?

Has Australia sent ppl to kill innocent Indian civilians ?

You know what, playing cricket with penguins is a much better idea. This series must be called off.

All these countries also did not kill over 100 Pakistanis in Samjhota Express terrorism by Indians.

secondly if indians are so much in love with severing all ties with Pakistan then why you indians target only sports why not cut off all trade ties? why to beg for trade route and MFN status?

why to come on this Pakistani forum?

yeh beghairti kyun phir?

ooo bhai itne na looo Indians ke kal ko apni sakahat hojani hai :D:D

guys stop the trolling.....
it was an entertaining match. one team had to win, one had to lose, it was our turn last nite.
lets go to ahmadabad in the spirit of goodwill and fair play.
may the best team win.
enjoy karo!!!

All these countries also did not kill over 100 Pakistanis in Samjhota Express terrorism by Indians.

Is'nt it the same way where terrorist are trained in the camps across border and they creep through borders to J & K under the pretext of liberating the land ? Is'nt it days after bus diplomacy we find surprises in Kargil and have to confront against all odds to banish the infiltrants ?

Well by the way, any sort of killing and murders has to be condemned including that one of Samjhauta Exp.

Let this topic be on yesterday' nail biter match... Congrats to your team once again

Get your facts streight:

Samjhauta Blasts: Sixty-eight people were killed in the ensuing fire and dozens more were injured. Of the 68 fatalities, most were Pakistani civilians, but the victims included some Indian civilians and Indian military personnel guarding the train.

secondly if indians are so much in love with severing all ties with Pakistan then why you indians target only sports why not cut off all trade ties?
Because thats the best thing that can impacts Pakistans diplomatic value across the globe...

why to beg for trade route and MFN status?

India is not begging.. its India's way of telling the world .. that even after all those terrorists Pakistan continues to throw across the border....we still trade with them... And do you Know that India unilaterally gave MFN status to Pakistan in 1996.

why to come on this Pakistani forum?
Time pass...

yeh beghairti kyun phir?
Kursi se uchalna band kar do miya... tumhare kehne se desh nahi chalte...aur na hi sarkarain... Begharat to tum log ho..Maghareb ko galiyaan nikalte ho ..aue unhi ke banaye computer pe baith ke bakwaas likh rahe ho..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom