What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

Which matter did they fight for?

And did they shook their hands after the match when members from each team shake hands after the match?

397681_569729869721836_1042350154_n.jpg

he was probbaly 6'10 when he was in high school :P

Eorl ⚔;3732330 said:
Which matter did they fight for?

And did they shook their hands after the match when members from each team shake hands after the match?

I think ishant got frustrated when third empire gave akmal not out because of no ball

@Pakistani members: Yaar i think its enough raghra for one day @Indian members: Dont take it personally, its not everyday we get a chance to make fun of India. Its all fun and games. I am sure you guys will return the favor. This was only the first game. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pakistani members: Yaar i think its enough raghra for one day @Indian members: Dont take it personally, its not everyday we get a chance to make fun of India. Its all fun and games. I am sure you guys will return the favor. This was only the first game. :cheers:

No our Indians mate dont take it personally they are large hearted :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Baccho aaj chalangain maar lo jitnee maarni hain.
Aglay match mein...
It might all change :D

Khali is 7'2"!

That's a billed height,used for W.W.E wrestlers.Not the real one.
Also he was unfortunately suffering from growth hormone producing brain tumor..(see the acromegaly?)

So, yeah he wasn't a great example to quote.I'll edit that out.
Cheers!

That was a cheap one and in bad taste mate... please consider moderating it, i propose

Shoaib showed a lot of jazba junoon on the field today, it's time for Sania to return the favour tonight.

Back
Top Bottom