What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

Sorry for Jinnah comment. It got carried from other thread. Deleting that comment.

BTW don't give me Facebook as a source. Rest of my post is right.

My own experience, however can be an exception ..

One of my colleagues was from IOK, she would support team Pakistan always. I was with her on skype last night, she was happy for Pakistan.

Get your facts streight:

Samjhauta Blasts: Sixty-eight people were killed in the ensuing fire and dozens more were injured. Of the 68 fatalities, most were Pakistani civilians, but the victims included some Indian civilians and Indian military personnel guarding the train.

Because thats the best thing that can impacts Pakistans diplomatic value across the globe...

India is not begging.. its India's way of telling the world .. that even after all those terrorists Pakistan continues to throw across the border....we still trade with them... And do you Know that India unilaterally gave MFN status to Pakistan in 1996.

Time pass...

Kursi se uchalna band kar do miya... tumhare kehne se desh nahi chalte...aur na hi sarkarain... Begharat to tum log ho..Maghareb ko galiyaan nikalte ho ..aue unhi ke banaye computer pe baith ke bakwaas likh rahe ho..

:laugh: aray kia how kisi ghalat jaga mirchain par gain kia.

chalo rotay kyun ho. agla match tum jeet jana par MFN aur trade k liye beghairat banany ki kya zarorat ha cut off karo sab kuch.

Atif Aslam India main ja k tum logon ko hee loot k ajata ha :lol: teri chorion k dil bhee. ab yeh kia sirf Cricket k peechay kyun paray ho bhaya

Yeh kya, damad nay susraliyon ki dhulai kar di haahaahah.

I wonder how Sania Mirza would have congratulated Shoaib Malik lol

HANGOVER 3 :D

dafa karo match ko hum nhi dekhty match wacth

318555_278733335583576_1739623928_n.jpg

483341_537355722943252_995370451_n.jpg

Shoaib Malik proved that he knows ins and outs of Indian Pitch and how to play on it..... hmm

Back
Top Bottom