What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

Chalo bhai logon, main chala, aaj hi fraccture ka pata chala, aaram ka time. :D

^^^ Why da fak are the moderators being such dicks? Chill da fuk out Asim.

Chalo bhai logon, main chala, aaj hi fraccture ka pata chala, aaram ka time. :D

fractured ?? i saw it in your signature but did not took it serous i thought its just a sig.
realy how ?? may you get well soon

Pakistan took away india's lungi

521383_452598624800895_99387030_n.jpg

fractured ?? i saw it in your signature but did not took it serous i thought its just a sig.
realy how ?? may you get well soon
Long story. Didn't worried much initially, went to doc after 1 month of accident, found out today. :D

how he improved it looks he needs bit of training and then he will become nightmare for batsman. his yorkers are not upto par. if he improves this he will distroy batting lines. because his bouncers are too good. his good length ball even climb to ribcage height.

Agreed. There are areas of improvement but still the guy has improved a lot. I saw him playing in ODI before and he has definitely improved.

Congrats to pakistan ..very well played in front of screaming crowds..hafeez and shoib can play in pressure with cool head..what happened to ishant sharma ? thaat emotional kid need to control his temper

hey hey guys, remember this?

Damad e hind was underestimated :haha: :haha:

398766_551956651499860_701412921_n.jpg

اپنے سسرال والوں کے ساتھ کیا کوئی ایسا کرتا ہے؟؟

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to pakistan ..very well played in front of screaming crowds..hafeez and shoib can play in pressure with cool head..what happened to ishant sharma ? thaat emotional kid need to control his temper

Ishant needs to mess with someone of his own size like Irfan. He won't mess with anyone else after that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom