What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

Very rude of him especially when you are host nation..he should join kohli if he is there for wresling

Lol he is just a nobody. Playing for years for India and still a pathetic bowler. Even Sohail Tanvir is better than him.

LoL, why you mad?

Leave Asim alone.

Who da fak are you? Stay out of stuff that doesn't address your respective gutter that you call home.:angel:

cjm-05.jpg

Not really. Packeez couldn't wrap up a lollipop match decently. That's a great place to begin.

Who da fak are you? Stay out of stuff that doesn't address your respective gutter that you call home.:angel:

Not really. Packeez couldn't wrap up a lollipop match decently. That's a great place to begin.

We certainly know how to make a Bindi Bajee. !!

But i must say kumar is a very very bright prospect for india first fast bowler after a very long time who has really impressed me

But with indians i dont know whats the case they always loose pace as they keep on playing more matches its the other way round for other nations ... look at irfan pathan when he started he was reasonable with the pace but now balls like virat kohli ....need to give some vitamins

But i must say kumar is a very very bright prospect for india first fast bowler after a very long time who has really impressed me

But with indians i dont know whats the case they always loose pace as they keep on playing more matches its the other way round for other nations ... look at irfan pathan when he started he was reasonable with the pace but now balls like virat kohli ....need to give some vitamins

He was just bowling in the right areas. And Pakistani batsmen with their poor technique and poor pressure handling gave him wickets. Nothing special. He is just another Irfan Pathan in the making. You will find him a bit different in the coming matches.

for Pakistan in batting its always been a two man army ..........

To be honest Nasir is much hyped batsman then he actually is ....ahmed shehzad is like a semi afridi ...afridi not in form for some time so is kamran akmal..........

Malik no matter in how bad form but always stands up against india no matter what ...amazing

We have just two batsman and may be the third will be umer akmal but he always play some silly shots to get out other wise a very talented player

He was just bowling in the right areas. And Pakistani batsmen with their poor technique and poor pressure handling gave him wickets. Nothing special. He is just another Irfan Pathan in the making. You will find him a bit different in the coming matches.

the first delivery to nasir was a very good one, shehzad was not out but was given a wrong decision ....rest we know how fragile Pakistan batting line up is but still for a bowler playing his first match it needs something

for Pakistan in batting its always been a two man army ..........

To be honest Nasir is much hyped batsman then he actually is ....ahmed shehzad is like a semi afridi ...afridi not in form for some time so is kamran akmal..........

Malik no matter in how bad form but always stands up against india no matter what ...amazing

We have just two batsman and may be the third will be umer akmal but he always play some silly shots to get out other wise a very talented player

If we had Razzaq this match would have been won easily.

If we had Razzaq this match would have been won easily.

the thing with him is he is not bowling well so his bowling is keeping him out unlike afridi who is in just for his bowling ...with AR its neither bowling nor fielding just batting that too had gone down for sometime now

Back
Top Bottom