What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

Chalo yaar, kam az kam woh raam kahani toh band hui "Pakistan never won a T20I against us".

We are still down 3 - 1. Next match ke baad 3-2 hona chahiye.

indians are actually crying

baby-crying-jpg1.jpg

funny-crying-baby-snot-bubble.jpg

Ya, that's guaranteed right ? I like your confidence . :enjoy:

Its guaranteed that they will be a lot more fun to watch after they lose the match.

Not guaranteed to lose - I take games easy man. Have fun in the moment of the game and then just forget about it afterwards. I go to at least one game ever tournament that happens in Dubai - we have a great time when playing against the English. Their audience have a thick skin and love the ups and downs and doing sloganeering battle with the Pathans in the crowd.

All fun.

In fact all the hype they create in the Pak vs Ind games is kinda annoying now, since its not fun and games any more and anaa ka masla. Average person wants to enjoy the game, but the promoters are turning the fans into psychos.

It seems fine when you are perhaps a teenager, thoray baray hojao and you're like Kya bakwas lagai hui sab ne.

Ok we are going easy on the infractions because this is fun thing - cricket. Don't be that guy who still manages to get one, violating our MANDATORY rule on tameez (civility).

If that wasn't clear - NO BADTAMEEZI!!

I do not recall being abusive to anybody(other than the trash).....

One of the local radio guys mentioned that somewhere the theory was being boasted that whenever India has not lost a wicket in the first 6 overs and scored a run a ball, then India never got all out in the next 14 overs either. So he suggested that, that's the strategy in India's camp today.

This being married to stats is a very Indian thing.

Well they didn't get all out today either but that for 9 was enough to make them lose the match.

I do not recall being abusive to anybody(other than the trash).....

Right now I just see ONE Indian giving over the top reaction, everybody else is fine.

Some hoo haa , shoo shaa is normal. Gali galoch is not. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom