What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

the first delivery to nasir was a very good one, shehzad was not out but was given a wrong decision ....rest we know how fragile Pakistan batting line up is but still for a bowler playing his first match it needs something

True. Nothing to take from the youngster. But we all know about bowlers from India. Irfan, Ishant, Umesh. The list goes on. And this Kumar was looking to be another in the making.

Only Zaheer is the one who has really made an impact on the international cricket. Anyways best of luck to him for his future.

@indians

rohit shrama hasn't done justice to his talent he is a more compact player than kohli but somehow kohli always gets better off him in scoring runs ...i dont know what is wrong with rohit sharma but if he will keep doing this he will ruin his career

For jadeja i dont know why dhoni picked him up coz for me ashwin was a better choice ...jadeja can be good against england or non-asian sides but for Pakistan he was too easy coz he doesnot spin the ball much just ball wicket to wicket with no flight ...he along with chawla are not good choice against Pakistan both have been beaten up to hell ,specially chawla in the past ....ashwin was relatively better in last t20 against Pakistan but he was out sometimes dont understand dhoni's captaincy

Like seriously.... you don't get to be a dick out here cuz you are too smart for that.

I'm gonna let you figure that one out for yourself.

You have proved to be one more than once. .....i guess no one needs to figure that out. !!

Only a blind man would say that the first and third over were just flukes. Like Dhoni said.. He gambled and lost. If Pakistan had lost wickets during the fast ball onslaught there would definitely have been the doghouse for us. So I guess Hafeez did see the end game right from the middle so a victory well earned.

anothe gay love for sharma :lol:

152885.jpg

Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai :woot::woot::woot:
0.jpg

Like seriously.... you don't get to be a dick out here cuz you are too smart for that.

I'm gonna let you figure that one out for yourself.

Ok we are going easy on the infractions because this is fun thing - cricket. Don't be that guy who still manages to get one, violating our MANDATORY rule on tameez (civility).

If that wasn't clear - NO BADTAMEEZI!!

Just curious guys, but has anyone been watching Indian media?

What are they saying?

@indians

rohit shrama hasn't done justice to his talent he is a more compact player than kohli but somehow kohli always gets better off him in scoring runs ...i dont know what is wrong with rohit sharma but if he will keep doing this he will ruin his career

For jadeja i dont know why dhoni picked him up coz for me ashwin was a better choice ...jadeja can be good against england or non-asian sides but for Pakistan he was too easy coz he doesnot spin the ball much just ball wicket to wicket with no flight ...he along with chawla are not good choice against Pakistan both have been beaten up to hell ,specially chawla in the past ....ashwin was relatively better in last t20 against Pakistan but he was out sometimes dont understand dhoni's captaincy

The bold part. Apart from India's poor middle order batting , it is the bold part that lost us the match.

I hope Dhoni learns and picks Ashwin next time. Dhoni reposes far too much faith in Jadeja even though he has seldom ever performed to satisfaction.

I think Jadeja has Dhoni's CD or something.

Pakistan has just outplayed India today... We tried our best, but were just not good enough today... They deserved to win today... Congratulations to fellows from the other side!!!

But we Psyched out Kamran... lol!

Thanks and that kamran thing is true :cheers:

The biggest plus from todays match for me was to see a vulnerability in Kohli. Who till today had played all Pakistani players with ease but today he got out to Irfan really bad, then whined about it - aka tried to cheat, after a thick edge.

Just curious guys, but has anyone been watching Indian media?

What are they saying?

What will they say ?

Aur aaj bharat ki fir se haar hui , Dhoni ke sher dher ho gaye, Malik ki ballebazi ke samne kisi ki ek na chali ,Hero ban gaye zero... etc etc.

English channels may be a bit more sober and cool about it.

Back
Top Bottom