What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

Bhabi Sania right now

sania_shoaib_20100524.jpg

Mohammad-Irfan-006.jpg

I am very impressed with this Irfan guy. He was aggressive. Bowled with a passion. Had amazing pace and bounce. Nice work. Hope he continues this amazing form in the future too.

This fellow is another Alam channa, others look halflings in front of him...:woot:

Very impressive, controlled bowling - A great find in short.

ab australians bachon ke tarah rony lagen gay. daikh lena. gali mohaly ke team ke tarah. koi acha player aye to aitraz uncle ap bary hain ham nahi khilaty ap ko ........ loosers

True. I hope he remains fit and plays for long time for Pakistan.

Pakistan is indeed a land of bowlers.

It is a gift for the whole nation, it is Quaid day back home.

Kia baat hai Hafeez. Respect for you man. We are proud of you. :pakistan:

It's not about remaining fit, it's about not becoming part of another conspiracy and scandal. Look how many we have lost in recent times:

Muhammad Amir
Muhammad Asif
Shoaib Akhter
Abdur Rehman

!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not about remaining fit, it's about not becoming part of another conspiracy and scandal. Look how many we have lost in recent times:

Muhammad Amir
Muhammad Asif
Shoaib Akhter
Abdur Rehman

!!!!!!!!!!!

True. But still we keep on producing the best one after another. I hope Irfan remains cautious and doesn't become part of any scandal and conspiracy.

how he improved it looks he needs bit of training and then he will become nightmare for batsman. his yorkers are not upto par. if he improves this he will distroy batting lines. because his bouncers are too good. his good length ball even climb to ribcage height.

Back
Top Bottom