What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

I have to say, I am disappointed with performance of current world no.1 off-spinner ajmal.

Well, he'll surely bounce back in ODIs. We, Pakistanis don't seem to be disappointed though.

I have to say, I am disappointed with performance of current world no.1 off-spinner ajmal.

With just one match? Being world number 1 doesn't mean you are immune! Any bowler can be bashed under circumstances.

Woh khaye toh time ho gaya..but khoya in gajar ka halwa,served hot..after dinner...ahh,fir se khane ka man kar raha hai..too bad mummi ji is off to sleep. T_T

Take out a bag of peanuts and enjoy. Thand toh moomphali sahi bhaga ti hai :D ... aur chilghoozay bhi

Pakistan should win in honor of the victims of India in their rising epidemic.

ghazwa e hind for saving the oppressed section of indian society a.k.a women

what say @ajtr

Last edited by a moderator:
All fired up to watch Indian **** getting kicked :D

mathieu-degrotte-spinning-fireworks.gif

ODI matches will played based on qualitative players rather than adhoc players who comes to spotlight like in T20...So in ODI series i feel couple of players perfomance will be closely impact the outcome of the series.

1- Virat Kohli: His batting form holds the key for any score of 250+ from Indian side
2- V Sewag: He is the key to stabilize India's opening run stand along with getting good run rate in Initial overs
3- Saeed Azmal: Quite a classy players to watch and admire.....If he goes on a rampage, then India seems to be out of the game
4- Mohd Irfan: He is not quite dangerous like S.Akhtar in 2000, but from T20 series it seems that India does not have any good answer about how to play Irfan..
5- Pakistan middle order: They are the best unpredictably best middle order we can imagine..They can go to any low in any given day even with a mediocre bowling attack of any team...So they need to think about their potential..
6- Indian middle order: Most of the occasions they are stable...but sometimes they give you a scar like anything....
7- Indian bowler: They are the weakest link in their entire line up....Indian bowler are supposed to and always target to complete 50 overs....In case they take some wickets....then of course they celebrate like anything...

I would watch the match just for Muhammad Irfan, what a bowler.

no problems since pakistani players themself are the victim of same epidemic on field :P

no problems since pakistani players themself are the victim of same epidemic on field :P

LoL, did you even watch the first match?

Your batsmen were getting bolwed out like they were taking attendance for class.

Back
Top Bottom