What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Guys talking about Revenge !!!
And hell, we dont even know, whether the match will go on tomorrow. Weather has been hell here.
Started Raining suddenly.
Forecast is rain for tomo. Hope the rain go away.

Guys talking about Revenge !!!
And hell, we dont even know, whether the match will go on tomorrow. Weather has been hell here.
Started Raining suddenly.
Forecast is rain for tomo. Hope the rain go away.

So you are scared of Pakistani cricket vengence?

So you are scared of Pakistani cricket vengence?

:P Nope i am honestly scared about rain, robbing me the chance of seeing Indian team defeat Pakistan in Chennai. :D

But Chepauk have been a good ground for Pakistanis.

Series fixed.

So the Booking agent comes to reveal the truth !!! So sir, whom u have fixed this time?

Series fixed hain.

They making everyone fools.

:P Nope i am honestly scared about rain, robbing me the chance of seeing Indian team defeat Pakistan in Chennai. :D

But Chepauk have been a good ground for Pakistanis.

So the Booking agent comes to reveal the truth !!! So sir, whom u have fixed this time?

Tomorrow India, then Pakistan.

Save my post.

why selectors dont bring anwer ali? i still remember his performance in under-19 team...
great in-swinger he is...

my family is in chennai
they said heavy rains today.. and on and off going on. so tomorrow its sched for 9AM. Doubt that it will start.
Match fixed by rain

guys as i mentioned earlier.. please stop being excited on this game like me.. Seems like a washout.

I am desperate to see how the crowd turns out to be (If the match really goes on and it doesn't rain). Anyone remember that historic test match played in Chennai, back in 99. Where Pakistan won by 12 runs. When Tendulkar and Afridi made hundreds in second innings. Whatta comeback that was for Pakistan in that game. And when Pakistan won after a nail-biting contest, whole Indian crowd stood up and clapped for Pakistani team.

That was a very good thing to watch. I hope Chennai's crowd is the same even today.

my family is in chennai
they said heavy rains today.. and on and off going on. so tomorrow its sched for 9AM. Doubt that it will start.
Match fixed by rain

Hope rain stops now !!! :(
My ticket got confirmed just now :)

I am desperate to see how the crowd turns out to be (If the match really goes on and it doesn't rain). Anyone remember that historic test match played in Chennai, back in 99. Where Pakistan won by 12 runs. When Tendulkar and Afridi made hundreds in second innings. Whatta comeback that was for Pakistan in that game. And when Pakistan won after a nail-biting contest, whole Indian crowd stood up and clapped for Pakistani team.

That was a very good thing to watch. I hope Chennai's crowd is the same even today.

Chennai is a sport loving crowd. They gave a standing ovation to Saeed Anwar for his 194 and also in 1999 test.

Hope rain stops now !!! :(
My ticket got confirmed just now :)

Chennai is a sport loving crowd. They gave a standing ovation to Saeed Anwar for his 194 and also in 1999 test.

How much is the price? Back then when I did my masters from Madras Univ. Chepauk campus, I remember have to pay 10 rs(we went as a group and someone arranged for the ticket)

How much is the price? Back then when I did my masters from Madras Univ. Chepauk campus, I remember have to pay 10 rs(we went as a group and someone arranged for the ticket)

Just 10 rupees>? which year?
Btw my price range is 500. which is minimum price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom