What's new

1st Indian lesbian marriage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on your just jealous that Bangalore doesn't have enough of these beauties loving other beauties & only my little Brother @Ayush gets to see these heavenly nymphs in Manipur ! :D

Oiii @Ayush waisee yeh Manipur koi sahiii city bhi haii ya Village tou nahin ? :what:

You sly basteeeerd....you ! :D

Not manipur yaar :lol: manipal..a student town in karnataka. . Google it.. you will know what I am saying. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
M gonna meet her tomorrow after 2 months. Will tell you later ;)

Achaa whatever you do...don't take any tips on wooing women from @Dillinger ! I told that sorry arsed shcumuk to take flowers with him when he goes to pick his date up....gadhaa kahiin kaa gooobiii ka phoool li giyaaa ! :disagree:

Then I asked him to bring some sweets for her just to make up for his earlier gooof up....yeh Tea Sweetener leiii giyaaa ! :hitwall:

And then finally I asked him to take her to a Romantic Movie.....yeh Bhabi ko Exorcist deekhaneii leiii giyaaa ! :blink:

Achaa whatever you do...don't take any tips on wooing women from @Dillinger ! I told that sorry arsed shcumuk to take flowers with him when he goes to pick his date up....gadhaa kahiin kaa gooobiii ka phoool li giyaaa ! :disagree:

Then I asked him to bring some sweets for her just to make up for his earlier gooof up....yeh Tea Sweetener leiii giyaaa ! :hitwall:

And then finally I asked him to take her to a Romantic Movie.....yeh Bhabi ko Exorcist deekhaneii leiii giyaaa ! :blink:

Haha..chal yaar..will come back later.

Stone age???? Societal control is stone age????:hitwall:I think fornicating like animals as you do in your country is stone age.

yea stone age. you can't control the society any more. there is government and courts for a reason. And what ever you think bud. People don't marry till late 20's or early 30's and no one wants to stay virgin that long.

Not manipur yaar :lol: manipal..a student town in karnataka. . Google it.. you will know what I am saying. ;)

Karna...what ? :what:

Where did that Province/State come from ? I thought you were from Bihar or UP/MP ! :unsure:

Student Town = You'd be starved of the presence of the fairer sex ! :P

Karna...what ? :what:

Where did that Province/State come from ?

Err...That would be the state having Bangalore as its capital. Manipal... a small town......imagine the capital....What was that you were saying......:azn:

Oh come on your just jealous that Bangalore doesn't have enough of these beauties loving other beauties & only my little Brother @Ayush gets to see these heavenly nymphs in

:lol:

yea stone age. you can't control the society any more. there is government and courts for a reason. And what ever you think bud. People don't marry till late 20's or early 30's and no one wants to stay virgin that long.

This is why you get the Taliban. Guys like you, with your purely selfish, no-controls-allowed, philosophy have taken society to an extreme position. A laughable, every-man-a-law-unto-himself paradigm. So, as per Newton's third law, there is bound to be a violent reaction from those who don't agree. And seeing the success of Muslims in infiltrating western society, the other side has already started winning.

This is why you get the Taliban. Guys like you, with your purely selfish, no-controls-allowed, philosophy have taken society to an extreme position. A laughable, every-man-a-law-unto-himself paradigm. So, as per Newton's third law, there is bound to be a violent reaction from those who don't agree. And seeing the success of Muslims in infiltrating western society, the other side has already started winning.

So Taliban was created to oppose sexual habits of the Americans & the Europeans.......:omghaha:

So Taliban was created to oppose sexual habits of the Americans & the Europeans.......:omghaha:

No, to oppose the licentious, amoral and atheist western lifestyle which is infiltrating the whole world.

Are you actually that dense..or you are just pretending..??:pissed:

I never needed to buy a gift, I am a rather proficient painter, all my gifts came from the canvas..once upon a time, when I had the time. :frown:
@Hyperion Lets meet in BD, neutral territory. And we can plan Butt sahib's painful demise and Mamba's eventual fate too.:devil: @arp2041 that fool got himself banned on purpose, any idea when he shall be back?:undecided:

No, to oppose the licentious, amoral and atheist western lifestyle which is infiltrating the whole world.

Are you actually that dense..or you are just pretending..??:pissed:

Dense? Pretending?
Why the anger fella.....? Not getting any?:)

No idea.... I do miss the fool..... :undecided:

I never needed to buy a gift, I am a rather proficient painter, all my gifts came from the canvas..once upon a time, when I had the time. :frown:
@Hyperion Lets meet in BD, neutral territory. And we can plan Butt sahib's painful demise and Mamba's eventual fate too.:devil: @arp2041 that fool got himself banned on purpose, any idea when he shall be back?:undecided:

Dense? Pretending?
Why the anger fella.....? Not getting any?:)

he is angry because he is really religious. Not his fault. Religious people don't like homosexuals/homosexuality be it Christians/Muslims/Hindus/etc. etc. He is trying to be hindu taliban if such a thing exists :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom