What's new

1st Indian lesbian marriage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste :disagree:

I bet the Pandit must have felt real awkward.

Dude, I once had a friend who was as Gay as one can be in Pakistan - I used to routinely slap him for the way he'd talk, walk & flick his wrist when talking - Saleiii ko seeedhaaa kar keiii University bhejaaa thaaaa ! :)

But wahaan ja kar, as an Art's Student, he ended up running into more of his kind & now he even paints his nails along with being GAY with a capital G ! :fie:

So , he was ' mutant and proud ' :rofl: @Dillinger

Last edited by a moderator:
My personal feelings have nothing to do with this issue. Recognition of homosexual marriages has severe implications on the institution of marriage, and by extension, on the society as a whole.

you are part of society. Just tell me how some one being homo sexual affect you?

Vodka does not kill anything. How could you say this after seeing me pic where I was nuzzling up with that beautiful vodka bottle. :angry:

Careful , infidel ! We do not tolerate such nonsense on a conservative forum . :astagh:

So , what was the Walker's commitment to responsibility ? :D

If I am not wrong being Lesbian is pretty much natural unlike being gay. Does anyone know the scientific background of this?

Careful , infidel ! We do not tolerate such nonsense on a conservative forum . :astagh:

So , what was the Walker's commitment to responsibility ? :D

Drink till you drop, or not. Everything goes and that's the only truth I know. Now come we must scandalize some of the faithful. I have filled up my quota of expounding on all the religious affairs I could care for. And have made an addition to our list of fundoos, Zarvan truly isn't the only one.

If I am not wrong being Lesbian is pretty much natural unlike being gay. Does anyone know the scientific background of this?

The point being that the gals are more closer to each other than guys ever are ? :D .

Drink till you drop, or not. Everything goes and that's the only truth I know. Now come we must scandalize some of the faithful. I have filled up my quota of expounding on all the religious affairs I could care for. And have made an addition to our list of fundoos, Zarvan truly isn't the only one.

Party till you pass out , smoke till you are dead doctrine ? . There's no truth in wine at least , mate , scientifically . :D If you understand my language , then there are some Qawwalis on drinking where it is glorified , which may interest you :lol: Even the most faithful of faithfuls are scandalized by labeling them as drinkers and adulterers , leave it for some other thread . So , you have added me to that list somehow ? :rofl:

The point being that the gals are more closer to each other than guys ever are ? :D .

I guess so and according something I've read, there's some scientific connection to skin and hormones which makes women attracted to each other. I assume that's why we see a lot of lesbian-wannabe girls in our day-to-day lives. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom