What's new

1st Indian lesbian marriage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is those who don't are so solicitous of free love -- in the hope that some drops of the deluge may fall on them..:)

Relax fella.....those who get, don't bother what others are doing, it usually the frustrated ones that go mad imagining all the fun that others are having......:D

Relax fella.....those who get, don't bother what others are doing, it usually the frustrated ones that go mad imagining all the fun that others are having......:D

It may not really be comprehensible to you... but not everyone has the luxury of restricting himself to individual tight slots. What I do, affects others, and similarly, their actions affect me. You may not know, but there is something called society out there which is greater than the sum of into constituent parts. So please keep you cowboy philosophy to yourself and practice it in a jungle when there is nobody around.

@DESERT FIGHTER You want in on the joint BD annexation plan me and @Hyperion have cooked up, we annex it and then we accelerate its sinking? Let us know.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
he is angry because he is really religious. Not his fault. Religious people don't like homosexuals/homosexuality be it Christians/Muslims/Hindus/etc. etc. He is trying to be hindu taliban if such a thing exists :3

Atheism = immorality

It may not really be comprehensible to you... but not everyone has the luxury of restricting himself to individual tight slots. What I do, affects others, and similarly, their actions affect me. You may not know, but there is something called society out there which is greater than the sum of into constituent parts. So please keep you cowboy philosophy to yourself and practice it in a jungle when there is nobody around.

how does a homo sexual person affect you? Do you feel the chill when you see two girls making out? Sorry if I am breaking any forum laws by asking personal questions.

Oh I do keep it to myself, you are the one getting your panties in a twist about what others might be doing. Take your own advice, the world will be a lot better place....and tsk..tsk...why so much anger.....

Atheism = immorality

Poor Buddhists........ poor Jains.....:D So very immoral.....

how does a homo sexual person affect you? Do you feel the chill when you see two girls making out? Sorry if I am breaking any forum laws by asking personal questions.

My personal feelings have nothing to do with this issue. Recognition of homosexual marriages has severe implications on the institution of marriage, and by extension, on the society as a whole.

You can probably dig a few feet n dhaka... and there she goes...:lol:

On topic anybody got pics?

I am afraid that the lungi paratroopers won't allow it. We need someone with a LOT of guns and the skills required to fly a light plane below the radar horizon. You fit that skill set or will soon enough. Ergo my question. You and Hype take out the lungi troops while me and Butt sahib sink the whole place down to oblivion. Then we have new beach front property, a few hotels and mai tais. Sound good?:devil:

No pics man.

Oh I do keep it to myself, you are the one getting your panties in a twist about what others might be doing. Take your own advice, the world will be a lot better place....and tsk..tsk...why so much anger.....

Poor Buddhists........ poor Jains.....:D So very immoral.....

Dont worry about them.. They have practically substituted Buddha / Tirthankars in place of god..

Women can't remain together with each other for long time because women mind is always on firs so once fire started in one wifes mind and talaq talaq talaq……:omghaha:
btw I too agree with @guruDUTT and am against homos,gays,lesibos etc but death penelity is a bit off limit……
They maybe needs proper training center……:coffee:

I am afraid that the lungi paratroopers won't allow it. We need someone with a LOT of guns and the skills required to fly a light plane below the radar horizon. You fit that skill set or will soon enough. Ergo my question. You and Hype take out the lungi troops while me and Butt sahib sink the whole place down to oblivion. Then we have new beach front property, a few hotels and mai tais. Sound good?:devil:

No pics man.

fks58w.jpg

LBN pics:

34j5h79.jpg

WNB < Thts for sure..

Dont worry about them.. They have practically substituted Buddha / Tirthankars in place of god..

So only Buddha, Mahavira were immoral.........:D Guess that's alright then.

aray bhai indians bhi peechay kaha rehtay han unhien to pakistan ka muqabla krna hana :D

@Alpha1 what u prefer lesbian or Gay?

@Slav Defence what about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom