What's new

1st Indian lesbian marriage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at all these Indian guys jumping up and down showing hatred for homosexuality. The girl was Indian yea and she had her family with her. They don't have a problem why should you? It is their sexual preference. Some girls like girls and some boys like boys. Some like both!! But all them virgins over here wont know. Just wait for your arranged marriage :)

Manusmriti is the "law book", Dharmashastra is derived from it, it has been given to us by Brahma's manasputra! Have you taken leave of your senses to go as far as to raise doubts on Manu Smriti? Are you sure you're a Hindu? You don't even comprehend proper Sanskrit!:hitwall: You stated that Narada smriti and Manu Smriti do not provide jurisprudence over marriages. I already quoted one verse. would you like me to quote the other specific verses which do? Wikipedia quoting yuppies don't get to twist facts.

Yes, a part of the Dharmashashtra. But Manu smriti does not become fully applicable just because the British found it the most accessible scripture for understanding and framing the Hindu personal laws. And if you suggest that it is to be followed in toto, then what about the specific provisions for different varnas including the penal provisions. So first of all let me make sure that you are not a Shudra because if you are and have yet dared to read the Vedas, you will need to be dealt with according to Manusmriti's penal provisions. And there are many such interesting provisions regarding women too. You may perhaps be knowing that for Kaliyuga, Parashar Smriti is prescribed rather than manusmriti..

I think I am beginning to under stand your game.... Many Xstists undertake a jaundiced study of the Hindu Shashtras so that they can be perverted to confuse Hindus and to show their religion in a poor light.

look at all these Indian guys jumping up and down showing hatred for homosexuality. The girl was Indian yea and she had her family with her. They don't have a problem why should you? It is their sexual preference. Some girls like girls and some boys like boys. Some like both!! But all them virgins over here wont know. Just wait for your arranged marriage :)

Its not a matter to be decided by the Girl and her family alone. Unlike the west, Hindus do not subscribe to hyperindividualism.

Yes, a part of the Dharmashashtra. But Manu smriti does not become fully applicable just because the British found it the most accessible scripture for understanding and framing the Hindu personal laws. And if you suggest that it is to be followed in toto, then what about the specific provisions for different varnas including the penal provisions. So first of all let me make sure that you are not a Shudra because if you are and have yet dared to read the Vedas, you will need to be dealt with according to Manusmriti's penal provisions. And there are many such interesting provisions regarding women too. You may perhaps be knowing that for Kaliyuga, Parashar Smriti is prescribed rather than manusmriti..

I think I am beginning to under stand your game.... Many Xstists undertake a jaundiced study of the Hindu Shashtras so that they can be perverted to confuse Hindus and to show their religion in a poor light.

Its not a matter to be decided by the Girl and her family alone. Unlike the west, Hindus do not subscribe to hyperindividualism.

Its you who has a jaundiced view of Manuvad, the minute you associated it to caste the way that system is known today and structured in Gora texts makes that very clear. Manu smriti is the standard that has to be followed, its downfall itself is one of the reasons for Kalyug. Parashara smriti is an exigency, a part of the Dharmashahstra and does not supersede manusmriti. Kaliyug is not supposed to be a state of ideal being, the Dharmashastra explicitly states that to those who's piety remains- the most ideal regardless of yug is manuvad.

Since you have already cast aspersions on the Dharmashastra I believe we have reached an impasse. No more knowledge may be shared between the two of us. Good day.

Its you who has a jaundiced view of Manuvad, the minute you associated it to caste the way that system is known today and structured in Gora texts makes that very clear. Manu smriti is the standard that has to be followed, its downfall itself is one of the reasons for Kalyug. Parashara smriti is an exigency, a part of the Dharmashahstra and does not supersede manusmriti. Kaliyug is not supposed to be a state of ideal being, the Dharmashastra explicitly states that to those who's piety remains- the most ideal regardless of yug is manuvad.

Since you have already cast aspersions on the Dharmashastra I believe we have reached an impasse. No more knowledge may be shared between the two of us. Good day.

the pleasure is mine...:P

those days are long gone buddy when every one used to live in villages and had to live by according to rural elders and panchayats. Now people are living in cities and no one is really bothered by what any one else is doing. Most of the times you dont even know who is living in apartment upstairs. Young men/women now have financial freedom and they want to experiment sexually. You can not stop them any more. Already India has legalized being homosexual and cant be punished for that.

those days are long gone buddy when every one used to live in villages and had to live by according to rural elders and panchayats. Now people are living in cities and no one is really bothered by what any one else is doing. Most of the times you dont even know who is living in apartment upstairs. Young men/women now have financial freedom and they want to experiment sexually. You can not stop them any more. Already India has legalized being homosexual and cant be punished for that.

Take care of your own country / society.. No need to preach to us.

Salaaa Kameenaaaa ! :pissed:

Apneii @Ayush ki sariii dreams pei paaaniii phair diyaaa - He fancied you ! :whistle:
Bhai yaar tu mujhe murderer bana de par gay/lesbo mat bana yaar. :fie:

My view- their choice..

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai yaar tu mujhe murderer bana de par gay/lesbo mat bana yaar. :fie:

Achaa yeh tou bataaa ke phir woh prospected Bhabi ka kiyaa banaaa ? :azn:

Did you finally strike up the courage to ask her out or not ? :what:

Kind of irrelevant what "Hindus" subscribe to. Nobody in any city cares anymore & no one certainly goes by the idea that others can decide for them, Hindus or not.

Take care of your own country / society.. No need to preach to us.

pfft prudes. no one is preaching you. But stop trying to enforce your stone age believes on rest of Indians and let them live by their own way. Thank you Very much

Achaa yeh tou bataaa ke phir woh prospected Bhabi ka kiyaa banaaa ? :azn:

Did you finally strike up the courage to ask her out or not ? :what:
M gonna meet her tomorrow after 2 months. Will tell you later ;)

Kind of irrelevant what "Hindus" subscribe to. Nobody in any city cares anymore & no one certainly goes by the idea that others can decide for them, Hindus or not.

Oh come on your just jealous that Bangalore doesn't have enough of these beauties loving other beauties & only my little Brother @Ayush gets to see these heavenly nymphs in Manipur ! :D

Oiii @Ayush waisee yeh Manipur koi sahiii city bhi haii ya Village tou nahin ? :what:

M gonna meet her tomorrow after 2 months. Will tell you later ;)

You sly basteeeerd....you ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
pfft prudes. no one is preaching you. But stop trying to enforce your stone age believes on rest of Indians and let them live by their own way. Thank you Very much

Stone age???? Societal control is stone age????:hitwall:I think fornicating like animals as you do in your country is stone age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom