What's new

19th SAARC Conference in Islamabad 2016-News and Updates

Anti india and welfare of our people is the same thing

Hence the problem, India is a puzzle you cannot solve and in a dream to solve that puzzle, you have made your own country a hotbed breeding ground for terrorism.

You have been trying for years,,, you beat your chests about war and after Pathankot and Uri are too darpok to do anything, let the reality slap you in the face

This is your plan B and your aukaad was shown to you on day 1 when Russia turned up for exercises after all your crying
Why should we actually go to war with Pakistan, what would be the objective behind it when same can be done without firing a single bullet. Why even get our soldiers killed.

Regarding slap on the face and the pipe dream of farzi bravado which every Pakistani lives by, Bangladesh, 1965 war, Kargil are all living monuments of that. we do not have to prove it, we have the monuments for it.

Its like two hungry didn't showed up to one hungry party.......................big deal

If we are done with the usual c'tiyapa as is common with desis; the SAARC boycott is an indication of where India's influence extends in the region. BD is a vassal state of India's so its opinion was already known; India could sign a peace treaty with Pakistan and Hasina would be dancing to reunification with Pakistan.. so their opinion is all but slaved onto India's.

The bigger issue is Afghanistan since besides some pretty temples Bhutan only offering is a unique flag to remember out of "flags of the world" sticker books and a reminder of Bhuttas (Yum!).

Afghanistan is essentially the territory that the Kabul government can influence so the effect of Hekmatyar and further Taliban negotiations will have to be seen. But that is the thorn that actually makes the Generals frown and the generally inept and apethic foreign office worry.

SAARC on its own was only good for trips to different countries and hosting schools kids. Beyond that its usefulness is pretty limited in trade. Its diplomatic impact rested only due to the importance the organization had; once it is disbanded then its value will be exactly what Bhutan has to Pakistan today.

Pakistan for all intents and purposes had pretty unrelated relations to SAARC with nations in the far east like Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. The only place where it echoes(or rather says zip) China is in matters concerning Taiwan.

Moreover, unlike India; Pakistan has much less to gain from the far east and even Bangladesh besides ego. Its geography favors the central Asian and middle eastern markets and that is where the focus is being pushed. CPEC may be China's baby but the idea extends to bhutto and Zia ul Haq.
Central Asian trade and markets is what Pakistan wants, all the way to Russia. That is where CPEC starts the idea for it but it will not be the end of it as the selfish goal of CPEC is to get that route built from top to bottom. The entry point is not to remain the KKH; and that is where we return to Afghanistan and the reason why its the obsession to have it at the least a amicable state.

SAARC was working on crafting a comprehensive multi nation disaster response system . Anyways, i agree with most of what you said . That being said, i see a very very remote possibility that pakistan will leave SAARC.

They contribute to the whole of South Asia.

What you are seeing is the start of the movement, boycotting Pakistan will gradually move forward and will become a trend in coming days. Somewhere someplace the trend needed to be ignited.

Western media will present it as "why are we entertaining Pakistan when their own neighbors deplore them?" This in turn will create more anti Pakistan within west which has been victim of the duplicitous behavior of Pakistan viz a viz terrorism.

Right now the behaviour can better be explained with the following image.
foxgrapes.jpg

imgres

Well it was boycotted by India means India running away rather to face Pakistan even by all influence on other countries of SAARC. I would say India should have come but as there are voters in India looking at NaMO for all the anti-Pakistan promises, it was must to beat the dead drum of SAARC to have least to face the political opposition.

Pakistan running away from SAARC is same as like grapes started to grow on trees in your post. Only in SAARC countries I think so it is better that Pakistan may leave SAARC before watermelon started to grow on trees as well.

SAARC was working on crafting a comprehensive multi nation disaster response system . Anyways, i agree with most of what you said . That being said, i see a very very remote possibility that pakistan will leave SAARC.
Disaster responses can be coordinated without such a body under the UN umbrella. It was as such an excessive and needless organization if one looks at the directions and aspirations of its members states.

Okay big boy. Teach us if you can.

Where did I say that?

US needs Pakistan. Pakistan needs US. It's simple business between two sovereign states both trying to extract the best deal. Its just plain Machiavellian international realpolitik at play.

Wasnt the Pakistan only country to recognize Taliban rule in Afghanistan?
As soon as US stepped in Pakistan roped in greed for few dollars.
US senate has considered passing a bill to declare Pak a terror state. So much for allies. At the same time, while your US was raping the sovereignty , and killing your brethren on the name of collateral damage where was the idea for the equal partners. or was it part of the deal?

Blind is subjective rendeing be used by a Indian (you) with the mistaken notion that your assessment is objective fact. Clean your hears and hear this. It is not objective fact but merely your opinion. Pakistan can argue India has blind hatred for Pakistan.

OK one example here. Your gov and your leaders are trying hard to campaign against India right now. And actually doing a good job around it.
when was the last time your government was doing so for the welfare for your people?
It is just the fear and boogey man of India which makes these people work.

That is what is retarded Mullahs, their followers and other ignorants think. Pakistan has not been abused. For a start that word "abused" does not sit well when describing international relations between states which are NOT like person to person or between two private mates. The fact is Pakistan has extracted hugely from the West. The truth is Pakistan would have been gobbled by India within 5 years of 1947. It did not because Pakistan got sponsors which built up Pakistan. The army, airforce, navy, dams, roads, irrigation networks, industry, cantonments, education even a new capital all paid for by the West.

And then on top of this Pakistan milched USA but surreptitiously built up nuclear infrastrustrure eventually resulting in becoming a nuclear state. No other Muslim country has even managed top sneeze the word "A-Tom" before sanctions got slapped so hard that even a needle would not get in. This milching continues as we speak. Who paid for those F-16s? Who is paying Pakistan money to sort out something that it would have to do anyway?

well, most of the above mentioned part i have already answered above. Now coming to the nuclear infrastructure. US as well as so called world powers have been duplicit around it viz a viz with policies like NPT. Pakistan's nuclear tests were directed towards India as a knee jerk reaction. Where as India had a well calculated move around it securing its economy first. Diplomatically Pakistan lost on that front because as i said before, anti India sentiment. As a learned man, i do not need to tell you that Indian nuclear tests were not motivated by Pakistan.

No more, indeed I would say less so then India. You, a Indian have the bloody galls of talking about suffeing of the poor? Kettle calling te put black? India is and has been a byword for ribcage poverty. As we write India has over 2 million people pulling rickshaws. I suspect Indian's like most humans do not like doing jobs that man long ago domesticated animals to do. I therefore surmize that poverty is so great or that there is such paucity of jobs in India the poor are forced to be draft animals. Just as comparison rickshaw pulling was banned in Pakistan in 1949 as being contrary to human dignity.

images

Be that as it may the fact is the poor in India are no more or less than Pakistan. spare your sanctimonious lecture for Norweigans as they have right to preach. You don't.

Did i say India is a fairy land?
I never said that India aint poor. And india is poor but it is not because of bias for Pakistan. India is poor because of its own economic policies, corruption and fallacies.
Pakistan poverty can be summarized more with "we will eat grass but we will make atom bumb". It is a huge contributing factor for the poverty in Pakistan.

The whole Idea for the creation of Pakistan is based on "Hindus and Muslims cannot live together". If they did people will start questioning the existance of Pakistan. hence the reason you will find selective highlighting of communal tensions within India in pakistani media totally ignoring the fact that their are 1 billion people. For that matter of fact even muslims cannot live with muslims viz a viz Pakistan.
Ditto India. When Pa was in embrace of USA India was in with Russia. Now India has found USA. Countries do this. Nothing wrong with that. Germans and Japanese have tradition, history slightly more dignified then Pak or India. Both have anmd do have huge US military bases. You don't see anybody saying South Korea, Japan, Germans or even Britain have independant foreign policy?
India Russia relationship was very different for US-Pakistan relationship
India was never fighting wars for Russia which was the whole difference. India never made the intelligence agencies of other countries run bezerk in our own land knowingly.
And f*cking the USA in Afghanistan with support to Taliban. F*cking India in Mumbai despite US reservations is what exactly? Does that indicate to you Pakistan has proven to be "Yes Sir" country? You call that lack of independance? You need to consult the dictionary meaning of that word "Guru".

Go ask the frustrated Americans if Pakistan listens to them despite being paid handsomely .....
That is not about being unfaithful then being a "Yes Sir " country. Neither i advocate being "Yes Sir" country nor i advocate being unfaithful country. Pakistan on the other hand is either of two as per their diplomatic policies. In India's case it is either yes or no whatever suits our people.

Let me quote another example here just to make the discussion more juicy. Lets take example of CPEC. You would have known CPEC will change Pakistan blah blah. Now does any of those tv anchors tell you how? Apart from few jobs what is going to change? how the investment is going to come? All in all It will make Pakistan too much reliant on China, so much that if in future if China changes sides, Pakistan will be screwed. If you think long term, China is more aligned with Indian interests in long term viz a viz economy. Pakistan has totally ignored this equation. Its the same blind trust on the Chinese, which was once on the Americans. As far as India goes, we trust no one.

Disaster responses can be coordinated without such a body under the UN umbrella. It was as such an excessive and needless organization if one looks at the directions and aspirations of its members states.

Hmm agreed that SAARC failed a lot of its member states and the blame lies squarely on India - pakistan quarrels.
I will put more blame on pakistan though , it used the veto feature in SAARC like it was a gaming button.
SAARC can do a better job because we understand the region, are invested in it and can be the first res-ponders in case of crisis.

But that being said let me ask you a question : Do you think Pakistan will leave SAARC?

Hmm agreed that SAARC failed a lot of its member states and the blame lies squarely on India - pakistan quarrels.
I will put more blame on pakistan though , it used the veto feature in SAARC like it was a gaming button.
SAARC can do a better job because we understand the region, are invested in it and can be the first res-ponders in case of crisis.

But that being said let me ask you a question : Do you think Pakistan will leave SAARC?
Pakistan's veto is connected to kashmir, and the recent IWT issue is at the core of it. Tomorrow if India hands over ONLY the areas with the waterworks to Pakistan; the Kashmir issue will be solved within India and Pakistan overnight.

Pakistan will not leave SAARC, but it wont try to save it either.

Afghanistan, Bhutan or Bangladesh may be small countries, but they are the neighborhood, and .this is where we live.

Pakistan has a way of making enemies everywhere! Near and far!

Well it was boycotted by India means India running away rather to face Pakistan even by all influence on other countries of SAARC. I would say India should have come but as there are voters in India looking at NaMO for all the anti-Pakistan promises, it was must to beat the dead drum of SAARC to have least to face the political opposition.

Pakistan running away from SAARC is same as like grapes started to grow on trees in your post. Only in SAARC countries I think so it is better that Pakistan may leave SAARC before watermelon started to grow on trees as well.
To start with India is going to launch satellites for disaster recovery for the SAARC nations. None of the other SAARC nations have the capability around it including Pakistan.
Secondly the idea is to create the economic corridors within SAARC for the member states which was not happening because of pakistan.
SAARC will eventually grow to a much better state if Pakistan unilaterally moves out before it is humiliated more because Pakistan has nothing better to offer apart from pushing the veto button.

Come out of the delusion that Hindus and Muslims cannot live together. 2/3 of the SAARC nations which have boycotted you are muslim countries.

And @GurudevSingh I have to go now. We can resume our conversation another time. But rest assured I will grab that turban of yours and shove it up your posterior - allegorically speaking. I have had some interaction and indeed had some very good Sikh friends in my younger years.

But I will tell you this. I am least bothered about religion. But 1947 was the greatest fraud because it gave reason for four provinces to run away from India. For that I am eternally grateful. Why? Because we managed to break away from a ocean of humanity. I have no issues with your people even as enemies but major chunk of the 1.3 billion mass of humanity is profoundly hidious. What 200 million plus Dalits. Untouchables that would drown your Golden Temple in a instant. Jungles full of tribal primeval humans barely civilized. Poverty and filth of scale that you could sink countries into. Open defacation that would put african's to shame.

You, Guru from the Punjab are like tiny 2%. Think about that. Think of the rest of that 98% tidal wave of dirt that swamps the Ganga valley. Your never going to be free from that. Enjoy your India, my Sikh friend.

You need to look outside of your Punjab and you will see the humonguous filthh.

If nobody comes then Pakistan will be in an embarrassing situation !!!

I doubt it. They are small keys. Their status in the world are equivalent of monkey. In short, they have no voice. What could possibly be more embarrassing than big leagues of nations aka Turkey, Iran, Russia, Arab nations, USA, China together rejecting the leader of Namak haraam country aka chai wala? hehehe!!! :D

So as the things stand, 4 out of the seven original SAARC countries will take part.

3 countries plus Afghanistan will not participate.

Is it official now?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom