What's new

19th July 1947 - the day Kashmir decided to *JOIN* Pakistan

Thank God:whistle: atleast you agreed on date, who knows you could claim it as 7/8 as mentioned in your post:lol:

That was a typo and I corrected it myself.. Don't know what the heck are you talking about.. But do you now know the dates of Operation Gibraltor or not?

As you can see i didn't mentioned any operation's name. Secondly i stick to my point that it was india who attacked first @ sovereign Pakistani soil i.e Lahore at night & was crushed back. Kashmir is disputed territory & Pakistan has never attacked indian sovereign parts.

J&K is a part of India so you would be living in the wonderland to think you can step on the territory or attack it and you will not get the response at other places.. You attacked Indian Controlled territory and got the response back so stop your BS now.. Kashmir may be whatever for you but is a integral part of India for all Indians.. It's time for you to drop your delusion..

no offense but before you guys think of Kashmir , try stabilizing your own country first . its in shambles at the moment . what with the drone strikes on one side , the talliban on the other , not to mention your political scenario.

Pakistan is not a large country like India . (in India if one state is affected by any thing , its neighboring states aren't )

Problem with Pakistan is it get 2 huge boundaries with the countries that hate Pakistan to most i.e Afghanistan & india, india occupied Pakistani regions such as Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh/Manvadar & Kashmir whereas Afghanistan claims entire FATA & Khber Pakhtunkhwa region, as Afghaistan is destabilized & it is lawless india operates freely from there & support terrorist organizations such as TTP & BLA. On the other hand india got mostly small neighbours which are weak too except two of them i.e Pakistan & China which can stand between the indian dream of becoming regional Power.

no offense but before you guys think of Kashmir , try stabilizing your own country first . its in shambles at the moment . what with the drone strikes on one side , the talliban on the other , not to mention your political scenario.

Pakistan is not a large country like India . (in India if one state is affected by any thing , its neighboring states aren't )

Problem with Pakistan is it get 2 huge boundaries with the countries that hate Pakistan to most i.e Afghanistan & india, india occupied Pakistani regions such as Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh/Manvadar & Kashmir whereas Afghanistan claims entire FATA & Khber Pakhtunkhwa region, as Afghaistan is destabilized & it is lawless india operates freely from there & support terrorist organizations such as TTP & BLA. On the other hand india got mostly small neighbours which are weak too except two of them i.e Pakistan & China which can stand between the indian dream of becoming regional Power.

That was a typo and I corrected it myself.. Don't know what the heck are you talking about.. But do you now know the dates of Operation Gibraltor or not?..

Typo or whatever you did post 7/8. But i'm thankful to you that atleast you accept that it was incorrect otherwise i was thinking you might claim it as correct:lol:

J&K is a part of India so you would be living in the wonderland to think you can step on the territory or attack it and you will not get the response at other places.. You attacked Indian Controlled territory and got the response back so stop your BS now.. Kashmir may be whatever for you but is a integral part of India for all Indians.. It's time for you to drop your delusion..

Who says J&K is part of india?:hitwall: It is recognised disputed territory between Pakistan & india by whole world & UNO. Stop living in illusions.:sniper:

So you are trying to prove that you are such an obtuse dimwit, that even when whole world around you(even unbiased neutral observers, who has no personal stake in the situation what so ever) tells you have been conned by your authors into believing lies.

You would rather bury you head in sand than listen to reason..even when results war speaks for themselves?? Com'on even chimps have, more logical reasoning than that!!Are you that unevoled?

Hey remain in your limits. This is not some indian forum where you can use whatever language you want, got it?:angry:

Post reported off topic

@topic

Your one post says Kashmir was an independent territory and this one says Kashmir is Pakistan's part. Kid make up your mind. No need arguing just the for reason that PDF is free and available.

Typo or whatever you did post 7/8. But i'm thankful to you that atleast you accept that it was incorrect otherwise i was thinking you might claim it as correct:lol:

Who says J&K is part of india?:hitwall: It is recognised disputed territory between Pakistan & india by whole world & UNO. Stop living in illusions.:sniper:

Hey remain in your limits. This is not some indian forum where you can use whatever language you want, got it?:angry:

Obviously you are not ready to answer some simple question asked by me as they will expose your claims?..but why do you divert the topic into a new sphere with every succeeding post..either answer the question or concede!!

Wy Indians start with crap talk ? Talk facts which is Kashmires despite 1 million army dont be part of India. India has signed a deal in UN follow it which is election to let ppl decide.

Why India isnt allowing media to run freely from Kashmir ? Why so afraid ?

same like china doing in it's territory....

Kashmir was/is/will always be integral part of Pakistan. Ameen

Yaraan-e-Jahan kehte hain k Kashmir hai janat,

Janat na kabhi kisi Kafir ko mili hai na milay gi !!!

last time i noticed, Indian govn constructing an Bridge in kashmir..... and IA marching in JAMMU, what is PA doing then.....:pop:...........

Post reported off topic

@topic

Your one post says Kashmir was an independent territory and this one says Kashmir is Pakistan's part. Kid make up your mind. No need arguing just the for reason that PDF is free and available.

Keep reporting:lol: it is called history & theres nothing wrong in telling history of situation.

And trying to be smarty? I challenge you to post where i said Kashmir as indepandant country, i post solution as indepandant country. Kashmir is part of Pakistan naturally, geographically, linguistically, religiously & accordinly to partition plan.

Obviously you are not ready to answer some simple question asked by me as they will expose your claims?..but why do you divert the topic into a new sphere with every succeeding post..either answer the question or concede!!

Firstly i'm not bound to answere all your questions.

Secondly even after that i'm answering your all questions with respectful manners unlike you & other indians. You can see me alone here VS indians disrespecting me & trolling me, even dragging useless offtopics about history, civilizations, American raid, drones, 71 war etc etc.

Keep reporting it is called history & theres nothing wrong in telling history of situation.

And trying to be smarty? I challenge you to post where i said Kashmir as indepandant country, i post solution as indepandant country. Kashmir is part of Pakistan naturally, geographically, linguistically, religiously & accordinly to partition plan.

Hahah,to such tripe only One reply suffices,IF u got the balls come an take it.

Because well be taking back Indian territory from Pakistani hands anytime now. Sit tight and enjoy ur US citizenship.

Meanwhile in True Kashmir, A Railway bridge taller than the Eiffel Tower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah,to such tripe only One reply suffices,IF u got the balls come an take it.

Because well be taking back Indian territory from Pakistani hands anytime now. Sit tight and enjoy ur US citizenship.

And you think Pakistan will sit idle, it is opposite just let the war in Western region finishes off. in case of indian aggression on Pakistan if india attacks, indians will regret it & wish for aNOTHER CHance.

And you think Pakistan will sit idle, it is opposite just let the war in Western region finishes off. in case of indian aggression on Pakistan if india attacks, indians will regret it & wish for aNOTHER CHance.

U think the wesern problrm is gona go away?

lol ,u think Pakistan military is sitting idle now ?

u have no grasp on realism, ill let the passage of time do the talking.

ill leave it here,cus i don't wana waste my time any further.

U think the wesern problrm is gona go away?

lol ,u think Pakistan military is sitting idle now ?

u have no grasp on realism, ill let the passage of time do the talking.

ill leave it here,cus i don't wana waste my time any further.

Western region's problem has scaled down alot, & going further down. Compare it with last year.

Pakistan military is not sitting idle but it is over streched due to Western region probs as well as Eastern region, also in Kashmir, Siachen, & internal crises. Soon election will be over & western region problems will die down & their eye will focus fully on Eastern region.

^^u know u got problems ,and yet u loudmouth on Kashmir.

anyways , what happen will happen no one can predict the future ,and me rubbing it in ,wont prove or ascertain any point.

U ppl need to get real.america may withdraw troops "maybe" after 2014 but Afghanistan is already a permanent proxy,and its more bout there oriental and slavic cousins than it has to do with terrorism, so ur in for the long haul,like it or not.

We don't say we like it,

but Pakistan tried to skew a lot of power to its favor , without caring for the consequences, and failed to sustain it.

India is just trying to balance the game here.

Pakistan military is not sitting idle but it is over streched due to Western region probs as well as Eastern region, also in Kashmir, Siachen, & internal crises.
Absolutely.. It has too many fires burning and is moving from 1 crisis to the next..

Soon election will be over & western region problems will die down
Never going to happen.. The things on that front are going to get a lot worse than what they are today.. The incidents of last few weeks are a good indicator of the same

their eye will focus fully on Eastern region.
:lol:

^^u know u got problems ,and yet u loudmouth on Kashmir.

anyways , what happen will happen no one can predict the future ,and me rubbing it in ,wont prove or ascertain any point.

U ppl need to get real.america may withdraw troops "maybe" after 2014 but Afghanistan is already a permanent proxy,and its more bout there oriental and slavic cousins than it has to do with terrorism, so ur in for the long haul,like it or not.

We don't say we like it,

but Pakistan tried to skew a lot of power to its favor , without caring for the consequences, and failed to sustain it.

India is just trying to balance the game here.

Please start next thread so that i can reply. I'm not interested in getting infractions.

Absolutely.. It has too many fires burning and is moving from 1 crisis to the next..

Lot of fire fighters has already arrived dude.:azn:

Never going to happen.. The things on that front are going to get a lot worse than what they are today.. The incidents of last few weeks are a good indicator of the same

Your wet dreams & unaccomplishable wishes.:rofl:

:lol:

:lol:...................................

Also read my post # 122.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom