What's new

19th July 1947 - the day Kashmir decided to *JOIN* Pakistan

Are you dumb or this is what they taught u in indian schools:rofl: Pakistani forces thrashed you outta Lahore & even capture indian territory when you requested for cease fire.

Lol and did your school forgot to teach you that Pakistan started Operation Gibraltor to capture Kashmir and ended in defending Lahore...Kashmir tou haath mein nahi aaya but IA waale ghar(Lahore) tak bhaga bhaga ke peeche khaded diya :rofl:

yahi baat jinnah sochta tha...but his dream failed after his death, and breaking of paksitan started..
now u r on the same track....

i m not fool...ur daily halaat batati hai..itne to afganistan mein bomb blast ni hoteymjitne tumhare yahan hotey hai...
and ur country is among top failed states..wid A-stan...

so brain is washed but koi source hi utha ke dekh lo..pta lag jayega ki qayamat aayi huyi hai ki aane wali hai :rofl:

per aap ka nehra tou sochta tha k Pakistan 2 saal mein india ka part banjai ga. Bdsh tou kabhi plan mein tha hi nahi, na hi uskay jaanay ka kisi ko dukh hai.

Pakistan position in failed states index is improving consistantly & the reality is Pakistan's govt is failed not Pakistan.

Ye kab tak dohrau gay? bikul apnay baap dada per gai ho jo kehtay thay k 47 mein k Pakistan 2 saal bhi chal liya to bari baat ho gi, even 2002 mein indians dream kertay thay k 2008 tak Pakistan ka naam nahi hoga. Inshallah Pakistan Qayamat tak k liye hai so stop wet day dreamings.:rofl:

Only fools consider Pakistan in Afghanistan category, those who visit Pakistan never says that.

Your very first 'if' is wrong & that make whole arguement pointless. It was india who attacked not Pakistan.

You should read up some Non-Pakistani(preferably neutral and non fiction) books on 1965 war, before you come for debate, so that in future you don't end up embarrassing yourself, as you are doing now!!

Lol and did your school forgot to teach you that Pakistan started Operation Gibraltor to capture Kashmir and ended in defending Lahore...Kashmir tou haath mein nahi aaya but IA waale ghar(Lahore) tak bhaga bhaga ke peeche khaded diya :rofl:

Where did u learn this from kid? india attacked Pakistan first dreaming of capturing Lahore & was crushed by Pakistan & thrashed deep into india when india requested cease fire:sniper::)

You should read up some Non-Pakistani(preferably neutral and non fiction) books on 1965 war, before you come for debate, so that in future you don't end up embarrassing yourself, as you are doing now!!

Shut up, you are no one to tell me what i should do, kid.

hopefully *** will be the integral part of india as united kasmir within next two decades...........because India wouldnot be quite till then......now what pak doing is 'testing India's patience'..........you will come to know when the limit get crossed...........:tup:

lol it is indians testing Pakistan's patience. Pakistan is busy fighting TTP terrorists send by RAW terrorist, let them crushed first & don't be in soo hurry.

Shut up, you are no one to tell me what i should do, kid.

IF your old enough to call me a kid, perhaps it not your fault, that you no longer listen to reason...perhaps It is the senile dementia talking...give your self rest from this schizophrenic delusional talk..before you stroke out..old man.

IF your old enough to call me a kid, perhaps it not your fault, that you no longer listen to reason...perhaps It is the senile dementia talking...give your self rest from this schizophrenic delusional talk..before you stroke out..old man.

It is you who is in delusions & illusions, speak for yourself don't point at others.

P.S I'm in early 20's. The people who mentally troll like a 10 year olds are called kids in internet language.

Can be said for indians, & stop personnal attacks, won't tolerate it.:sniper:

Advice for you -
a) Stop acting idiot b) Learn your history from non Pakistani sources..

Funny to see how Pakistani turn their defeats into acts of Bravado..

The world does not think this way. And nobody in the world care what Pakistan thinks. pakistan also used to think that OBL was not in Pakistan.:cheesy:

Nor does the world or Pakistan care for what india thinks or dreams, for last 6 decades you guys were dreaming of eliminating Pakistan in 2 years, first it was 2 years in 47 when you guys dream Pakistan will become part of india, than in 71 than 2002 than 2008:rofl:

So keep dreaming as dreams have no tax at all.:lol:

P.S Now you draging further offtopics, stick to Kashmir Issue.

It is you who is in delusions & illusions, speak for yourself don't point at others.

P.S I'm in early 20's. The people who mentally troll like a 10 year olds are called kids in internet language.

Had you been true to the definition of yours, you should have been calling yourself "kid" all along.

Back to the point ..just tell me
what did you win in 1965 war ?..A war that you started by attacking Kashmir!!

When we started a war, we decimated your armies, broke you in half, made you surrender.

Nor does the world or Pakistan care for what india thinks or dreams, for last 6 decades you guys were dreaming of eliminating Pakistan in 2 years, first it was 2 years in 47 when you guys dream Pakistan will become part of india, than in 71 than 2002 than 2008:rofl:

So keep dreaming as dreams have no tax at all.:lol:

P.S Now you draging further offtopics, stick to Kashmir Issue.

Last time when I was discussing Kashmir then also you had problem and reported the post. Now I gave an example and youfind it again Off topic. WTH you want to discuss here ? Sign of frustration, I guess.

Advice for you -
a) Stop acting idiot b) Learn your history from non Pakistani sources..

Funny to see how Pakistani turn their defeats into acts of Bravado..

We are not like indians who teach their kids some madeup stories. While watching one indian program i saw how much illinformed indian kids are(even many indians when come to Pakistan accept that they are totally misinformed about Pakistan).

Had you been true to the definition of yours, you should have been calling yourself "kid" all along.

Back to the point ..just tell me
what did you win in 1965 war ?..A war that you started by attacking Kashmir!!

When we started a war, we decimated your armies, broke you in half, made you surrender.

First of all it was india who attacked Lahore & was crushed & thrashed back into india.

Second go & visit 71 war thread where i & several other members had explained reasons why Pakistan lost it.

Last time when I was discussing Kashmir then also you had problem and reported the post. Now I gave an example and youfind it again Off topic. WTH you want to discuss here ? Sign of frustration, I guess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so you start lying:no: also or short of memory i guess:hang2:

And probably that's the exact reason why Pakistani people are dying on daily basis in the terrorist actions. Good going mate.:yahoo:
Post reported as Offtopic.

Open new thread for that discussion.
Hope you remember what i reported as off topic.:)

Back
Top Bottom