What's new

1999: UAE to contract 200 PAF pilots to fly latest F-16s block 60

oh no every thread on PDF these days is becoming Israeli discussion.There are at least 3 Israeli threads and 3 other threads which has been turned into Israel Thread like this one.

Come on People Even there aren't so many active Indian Threads.

People Please the thread was originally about UAE hiring PAF Pilots and look what has happened.My request to Members Post Israeli News in any Israel thread.

pak-yes..weird either israeli threads or anti zaid hamid and zakir naik threads..these bunch of fools have really made some Pakistanis over here look like jackasses..suggest everyone break off from such threads let the threads die out themselves.

Back to thread..

Pakistani pilots are a decreasing proportion now, many have had their contracts cancelled, those who were civilians. They're are only now deputation pilots, and they only fly at the UAEAF Academy, exception of 3 ex-PAF who fly Hawk 100 for fighter conversion course instructors. PAF pilots are not allowed to fly F-16 Block 60, only ex-PAF or any other ex-air force pilots can be contracted as instructors.

Mercenary mentality is killing Pakistan today. We are compromising our national interests for easy money from the Saudis , Americans and who ever. How can a nation prosper with this mercenary attitude ?
It would be a better news if 200 Pakistani professors were hired.

I know info on this cos I know a lot of PAF pilots flying abroad, including one who taught me flying when I turned 17 for my Private Pilot's Licence.

Oh awesome.... I wish I was one of PAF pilots. Would have a lot of fun flying those birds.

it's sad but true. The Pakistanis who are succesful abroad are REALLY succesful. They have access to facilities and resource pools that are still not 100% available in Pakistan

give people the opportunity to prove themselves, and they will do it. Especially Pakistanis

Pakistani pilots are a decreasing proportion now, many have had their contracts cancelled, those who were civilians. They're are only now deputation pilots, and they only fly at the UAEAF Academy, exception of 3 ex-PAF who fly Hawk 100 for fighter conversion course instructors. PAF pilots are not allowed to fly F-16 Block 60, only ex-PAF or any other ex-air force pilots can be contracted as instructors.

Agreed. Pakistani pilots are decreasing in strength in UAE but the major reason for this is that a large number now goes to Airblue and Shaheen after retirement. Yes, they are not allowed to fly the F-16s. This restriction is from the US side.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom