What's new

1965 video showing Indian troops capture Haji Pir pass and Indian offensives in Jaurian and Kupwara

Status
Not open for further replies.
There Were Never More Than 32000 Soldiers in Operational Combat in East PakistanCare To Explain How 93000 Troops Surrendered.But In Your Case 98000 Soldiers Got Captured and Surrendered

Humein Hamari Auqat Na Dikhao Aap Apni Auqat Me Raho

Not 32000, only 32 Pakistani army troops were ever deployed in in East Pakistan . It is bloody miracle, how India ended with 93000 Pakistani POWs in its camps.

Stop reading revised history of Pakistani textbooks and read some neutral authors.

Not 32000, only 32 Pakistani army troops were ever deployed in in East Pakistan . It is bloody miracle, how India ended with 93000 Pakistani POWs in its camps.

Stop reading revised history of Pakistani textbooks and read some neutral authors.

OK Get Some Facts Straight There Were 32000 Soldiers Others Were Local Civillian Administrators And Bureaucrats As Well As Support Staff of The Army

And An Indian Would Be The Last Person I Would Listen To If I Wanted A Lecture on Neutrality

OK Get Some Facts Straight There Were 32000 Soldiers Others Were Local Civillian Administrators And Bureaucrats As Well As Support Staff of The Army

And An Indian Would Be The Last Person I Would Listen To If I Wanted A Lecture on Neutrality

Ohh I know my facts, there were 56000 Pakistan army soldiers, in addition there were 20000 paramilitary forces, about 8000 law and order personnel. A total of 84000 uniformed personnel were made POWs. Rest were civilian administrators.

Wife and kids of these POWs were not made POWs!!

That is why, I asked you to go read some neutral authors, because your text books will only lie to you.

Ohh I know my facts, there were 56000 Pakistan army soldiers, in addition there were 20000 paramilitary forces, about 8000 law and order personnel. A total of 84000 uniformed personnel were made POWs. Rest were civilian administrators.

Wife and kids of these POWs were not made POWs!!

That is why, I asked you to go read some neutral authors, because your text books will only lie to you.

No Actually The Major Part Were Civillians And That Does Not Compare An Entire Indian Brigade Surrendering to China

Sadly could've been a great historical video but seems to have lots of War Propaganda.
The OP has posted this video just for chest thumping somebody needs to remind him that Pakistan was victorious in the largest tank battle since WW2 (Battle for Chawindha) Enuff said.

No Actually The Major Part Were Civillians And That Does Not Compare An Entire Indian Brigade Surrendering to China

No , It wasn't, provide a neutral source for your claims.

And No, It is much worse, an entire country, with one and half divisions plus 20 companies of paramilitary forces surrendering is much worse, than a single brigade surrendering.

You must feel great about that video lol
A great achievement I must say ,Perhaps you could've taken the credit for that if you stopped licking your soviet masters balls.
Pakistan army was lacking political,tactical,strategic initiatives that's why fall of dhaka happened,Taking credit for that is like hanuman monkies sniffing butts over and over again so I may suggest to the Indian breed to stop doing it.
Check again In all the wars Pakistan was the offensive army whereas India has failed to set foot inside our territories in all the wars besides Pakistan being weaker even in 1965 war the armored front was largely in favor of India as they had better tanks and that statement comes from people who operated both Centurion and patton's.

No , It wasn't, provide a neutral source for your claims.

And No, It is much worse, an entire country, with one and half divisions plus 20 companies of paramilitary forces surrendering is much worse, than a single brigade surrendering.

We Surrendered BECAUSE OUR OWN PEOPLE REVOLTED AGAINST US IF WE HAD NOT ALIENATED THEM NO AMOUNT OF INDIAN MILITARY POWER COULD HAVE SEPARATED EAST PAKISTAN

We Surrendered BECAUSE OUR OWN PEOPLE REVOLTED AGAINST US IF WE HAD NOT ALIENATED THEM NO AMOUNT OF INDIAN MILITARY POWER COULD HAVE SEPARATED EAST PAKISTAN

That is a crap justification. If your own people had revolted against you and you had no other option, then you should have surrendered a long time ago , before killing 500,000 of them or sending 10million refugees to India.

Or before you started the war by bombing Indian airbases.

You only surrendered after Indian forces encircled you, gave you no option to flee.

If your own people .
You mean what you did you clever hyenas.
This is exactly why India crying about terrorism today is like satan boasting off about humanity

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean what you did you clever hyenas.
This is exactly why India crying about terrorism today is like satan boasting off about humanity

What we successfully did to you in 1971 was nothing but a repeat off, what you tried to do us in 1965 but failed.

You tried to spark a rebellion Kashmir, by sending in your army, instead the locals turned against you and handed over your SSG to the army.

Look at it this way, If weren't for your greed for Indian Kashmir, you wouldn't have lost the other half of your country.

You tried to spark a rebellion Kashmir
Who is sparking rebellion in Kashmir today? We fought 4 wars over Kashmir and let me assure you that there will be more to come unless your Governments realize that.
Kashmir was a Muslim state for 5 centuries till the maharaja of sikh empire annexed it,Your claim on kashmir is nothing but a fraudulent savage occupation existing just because of brute force and what a shame that you blame Pakistan for murdering and raping.

Who is sparking rebellion in Kashmir today? We fought 4 wars over Kashmir and let me assure you that there will be more to come unless your Governments realize that.
Kashmir was a Muslim state for 5 centuries till the maharaja of sikh empire annexed it,Your claim on kashmir is nothing but a fraudulent savage occupation existing just because of brute force and what a shame that you blame Pakistan for murdering and raping.

And Indian subcontinent was a Hindu/Buddhist dominion for millenniums before Muslims invaded it. So by that logic, you all should get out.
When Muslims were powerful, they invaded, killed, converted and captured, other people's lands for centuries.

Now we are strong and you are weak.

You can fight as many wars over Kashmir, as you want, but result will always be the same. Pakistan will never get Kashmir. You might loose West Pakistan too in the process, like you did East but still you won't get Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom